Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Drop In If You Can Link Someone With A Job For A Percentage - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Drop In If You Can Link Someone With A Job For A Percentage (296 Views)

Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? / Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side / Should I Leave My N200k Job For Abroad Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop In If You Can Link Someone With A Job For A Percentage by wendyberry(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2020
Hello guys

I'm practically searching for a job agent in lagos that can link someone up with a job probably on a 50/50 first salary share or 70/30 monthly share.

If you interested or you know of any agent please drop in by quoting the post or u call me !!
Re: Drop In If You Can Link Someone With A Job For A Percentage by kari4chat: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Our valentine promo is on, this is our own little way of showing you love, what is the package about??
1. write your cv with us for just #1,000 and get a FREE Cover letter template, yes you heard us right FREE cover letter template.
2.Promo lasts from 12th till 15th Feb 2020 midnight.
3.Hurry now while stock last
#Valentine Fever
#love is in the air

Email kari4chat@yahoo.com NOW!!!
Today is the last day of this offer.. use it while it lasts.
Below is a clients review
Re: Drop In If You Can Link Someone With A Job For A Percentage by sabolee130(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
I need female accountant location-Bogije,ibeju lekki lagos. reach me on whatsapp 09024580594

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys.... Please Kindly Spare A Minute And Subscribe To My Youtube Channel / How To Manage Your Finances During Coronavirus Outbreak / Are You Broke In This Lockdown?, Then Read This Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.