Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Hey Guys.... Please Kindly Spare A Minute And Subscribe To My Youtube Channel - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hey Guys.... Please Kindly Spare A Minute And Subscribe To My Youtube Channel (293 Views)

Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You / Just Take A Minute, What If This Was You?(n350,000 In 22days �) / COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys.... Please Kindly Spare A Minute And Subscribe To My Youtube Channel by gbemilash(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hey everyone
I recently started a YouTube channel and its going to be fun trust me
Please kindly spare a minute of your time and subscribe to my channel
Thank you so much
Here's the link

The name of the YouTube page is gbemilash
Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdSmC5VfpKE
Re: Hey Guys.... Please Kindly Spare A Minute And Subscribe To My Youtube Channel by gbemilash(f): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2020
Please guys...it won't take time.. Please
Just click on the subscribe button there
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Accessing National Open University Gst Portal For Tma / Must Read: If You Prepared To Resume Work 4th Of May. / Pls, I Need Suggestions On Digital Skills I Can Acquire Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.