Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

"Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo (60599 Views)

Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting - Oluwo / Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by goodnessme1(f): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yoruba muslims hate yoruba christians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by meum: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Imagine a king acting this way! Even if he pointed his staff of office to your face what happened to keeping cool.

You all went for a peace meeting. U disagree(with your mouth) to agree. Why use your fist?

Is this the example a king should show to his subjects? This is so WRONG.

This is not how a king should behave.

Oluwo, with all due respect (to ur office), u aren't a tout; you are a king.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by pyro62(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
BUHARI AGAIN angry
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by new2naija: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by Dreal1247: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Royal mortal combat part 1. Part 2 coming out soon. Wait for your copy. What a shame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by chrisdstar: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
M
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by greatbuc(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kings selling lands.. Can you imagine! This is unthinkable! I spit on the faces of such king that sells his heritage for money that won't be taken to the Afterlife. Useless bunch of thieves! If your predecessors sold lands what will you rule over? And their subjects are watching them.. Shame on how you will be renting a house in your hometown soon.
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by realstars: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
But why did you deny it before?
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by worworbabe: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
The traditional stool has a role in promoting our culture innit? This man is abusing it amd the best thing to do is dethrone him.
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by pacretus(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
If they call Nigeria zoo you animals get infuriated but the fact remains that Nigeria is a zoo.
You could imagine elders that should be setting the pace behaving like animals.
The action of the animals living in Nigeria justifies it.
Yesterday some animals in Bayelsa were destroying private and public property because of a mere election.
You animals are not aware that world is a global village and they are watching us.
Why do we conduct ourselves like animals but get angry when we are called animals by the white?
Zoo country!
it happens in every nation once the opportunity arises

1 Like

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by mu2sa2: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Royal thugs. Una well done shildren of oduduwa.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by fredoooooo: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
sisisioge:
Haaa! Kabiesi! Oriade is never a raska fa grin

Dont embarrass the kingdom by being unruly biko.

I doubt if Ifa truly choose that guy grin
Baba werey ni boboyi grin
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by Scamperlee(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by Webejeolm: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ma-cay energy invest-ment

15% capital every 2 weeks

Capital paid back in the 10th week
Legit platform

Chat Me On whats-app
090-182-46-861

070-83-119-100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by NairalandAngel(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
If it were a sane country this thug would have been arrested on the spot for assault!

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by Roozzaay(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wetin you expect? A drug addict and fraudster as a King?

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by Adeolajude(m): 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hmm..even me that is not a monarch can never comport myself after such shameless manner. This is why I never expect any meaningful thing from most leaders in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by millionboi2: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
dominique:
Exchanging blows at a PEACE meeting, such an irony grin
only afonja ppl

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by Mokason28: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
goodnessme1:
Yoruba hate
themselves.

they only pretend to be united when they see outsiders.

Reason they are afraid of
standing on their own as a
country.

Before the colonial
master,they were killing
themselves.reason they
always boost of the war
they fought before.
I agreeee with you.... very wicked set of devilish people...

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
goodnessme1:
Yoruba hate
themselves.

they only pretend to be united when they see outsiders.

Reason they are afraid of
standing on their own as a
country.

Before the colonial
master,they were killing
themselves.reason they
always boost of the war
they fought before.
I like you, I wanna send you an email. Thumbs up dear!
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by FLYFIRE(m): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
dominique:
Exchanging blows at a PEACE meeting, such an irony grin
By a peace religion member
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by Adewale623(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
[quote author=NigeriaIsDoomed post=86666768]If they call Nigeria zoo you animals get infuriated but the fact remains that Nigeria is a zoo.
You could imagine elders that should be setting the pace behaving like animals.
The action of the animals living in Nigeria justifies it.
Yesterday some animals in Bayelsa were destroying private and public property because of a mere election.
You animals are not aware that world is a global village and they are watching us.
Why do we conduct ourselves like animals but get angry when we are called animals by the white?
Zoo country Even in a sane clime, people are not reasoning same way, we react to issues differently.
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by mmadu4: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
oh now i see why the Jamaican wife divorced him

this fake king could have fooled me
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
2 stupid afonja monarchs

1 Like

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by gosmoney(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:
He should be suspended

Can't do that to alaafin and go free
is it alaafi u call has if u calling just any oba like dat
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by CeterisXVII: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:
smiley BABA oluwo your blood too dey hot
What arrant nonsense. This Oluwo of Iwo should be deposed, with immediate effect. He has brought the royal stool into disrepute!
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by FuckThaMod: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Gangster monarch grin

1 Like

Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by Beedude(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:
He should be suspended

Can't do that to alaafin and go free
Shoe get size now. He will live a frustrated life if he tries that with a first class king. Na for hin local league he fit dey brag. grin
Re: "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo by Halam09(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Beating your fellow Monach, abi? Continue o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso / Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.