Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President (34885 Views)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / To All Winners Chapel Members, Pls Save Your Member!!! / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Laytin: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:

Those are the ones he's really promoting.
[/s]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Laytin: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
including the one that wanted to bomb your church.
[/s]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by budaatum: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
According to him, there are many people in his church who have the ability and experience it takes to lead Nigeria, only that they’re not given a chance.
It is annoying when supposed intelligent people talk nonsense. If David believed what he's saying, he definitely help one of those "10,000 members of his church that are qualified to be president of Nigeria" to become President of Nigeria, but I guess we all should wait and see.

You show that you have the ability and experience it takes to lead Nigeria by convincing people to vote for you and give you a chance to lead Nigeria!

In fact, convincing people to vote for you and give you a chance to lead Nigeria is the only qualification required to become the President of Nigeria.

If you convince us, we'd vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Firebomber: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

That's if the US government is head slammer

So US government told you that one?

Last I checked the same US government called your Islam evil and terrorist organization.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Yenny4real(f): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
pfadom:
This man is too lousy. You loose credibility when you put mouth in every matter. Bishop throws caution into the wind most times that he's considered as a bias personality rather than a nationalist.

Quiet over unjustified killings. To hell with a nationalist who keep mute when is fellow men are brutally killed. May calamity visits all who in their hearts are supporting this killings
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Okuda(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
So Nigeria now belongs to yoruba's pastors and members of winners chapel

Oyedepo should guard his. Statement as a. Man of God.

stay focused. stay on topic.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Rebuke: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Do yhu have issue with comprehension? Probably just too lazy to read properly.
Smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by danot1030: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Did mention that he was speaking for the Yoruba members of his church or you are just perpetually intimidated by the thought of Yorubas?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Yenny4real(f): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
May calamity visits all those who in their hearts are supporting these killings
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by CarlEl(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Make em kuku say make we na dey choose president for em church, no need if election.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Asine: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Rebuke: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
NOHOLDSBAR:
Dotard religious fraudster spewing trash.
Every Nigerian after the age of 35 can run for the presidency. The question is does everyone poses the quality it takes to run a country? This fool thinks running a country is like running a church where everyone is bowing down to your every word.

RUBBISH TRASH.

Hahaha haha. I just couldn't hold my laughter reading yhur comment.

All of yhur foolish family and generation put together can't even measure up to half of Bishop Oyedepo.

That hurts right?

Yhu silly lots will come here and be spewing rubbish simply because yhu have free MB.

How dare yhu call someone who has achieved what no one in yhur entire generation has ever achieved a fool? Please, be sincere with yhur self, who's the fool here?

Yhu nitwit from a generation of fools think everyone is from yhur lineage, huh?

Stupid hater!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Chukwurah003: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
I think this clergy man is crossing his boundaries.

No Afonja man dares to talk against their slave masters.

We the Afonjas can not fight our slave masters, else they will slaughter us. When are obedient people and we are enjoying our relationship with the H/F.

So, Please he is not speaking for us, but for himself.

Your insanity is quite evident in your comments.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
You are MAD
OYEDEPO, what did I say
You are M. A. D

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by jaxxy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
By which standards? It’s not that simple sir.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
EZY Mouse scanner is a pioneering mouse with an integrated scanner function that offers simplicity, mobility and convenience. The EZY Scanner Mouse: scans, translates and performs OCR editing of scanned files as well as sending them as emails and SNS for your daily activities. The EZY scanner will transform scanning into as easier and convenient.

Technical Specifications
A scanner at your fingertips
Everything you want from a scanner – 400 dpi resolution, small and portable, fast and fluid, high scanning format – in a beautiful, handy and lightweight mouse!
Thanks to this all-in-one scanner and mouse, your scanner lies at your fingertips all day long! Just press the scan button, swipe in any direction on a paper document and watch text and images appear instantaneously on your computer screen.
When you’re not scanning, it works as a regular mouse. It looks, feels and performs exactly like the one you’re already using, and it is not heavier. The best of both worlds!
_

Never retype text again!
After scanning your document, simply drag and drop it into Word, Excel, Outlook or any text editing application. Your scans will be retyped instantly, ready to be edited!
Even better, your documents can also be saved as fully searchable PDF files, which can also be compressed with the provided PDF compressor!

BENEFITS
• Compact
• Small and portable
• Multifunctional
• It is a mouse,
• It can scan
• Scanned document can be edited
• Scanned document can be translated to 130 languages
• Ability to share scanned document instantly to social media sites
• Scanned document can be saved in Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc
• It scans up to A3 paper

Price: #9,999

Video on how it works is available.
For more information

Call: 08109772752

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by bakescos01: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

We the Afonjas can not fight our slave masters, else they will slaughter us. When are obedient people and we are enjoying our relationship with the H/F.

Likewise there is no *US* in what you are saying. It’s just you and your family you are referring to. You people always try to make every issue a tribal issue. The hate you are bringing up to this country I pray it doesn’t consume your kids in the future.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Let Winners then pick one - maybe like CEO of Etranzact, MTN or GM of Adron and support them to reach that goal.

We cant have so many brilliant folks in Nigeria and settle for inferior leaders like buhari who has no track record.

THE CEO of MTN is not a Nigerian
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Theebz: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

The F*ckk you talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by crownwealth: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
“Woe to all hypocrites in government”
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Laytin: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
divicode:

THE CEO of MTN is not a Nigerian
[/s]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by akdjr(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
This man talk anyhow at times. Are those 10,000 members deprived from contesting? U can't just sit at the comfort of your house and expect power to be given to you. It is not done anywhere in the world! Buhari who is now the president has contested for more than twice same with other world leaders. My fellow IFA worshipers has over 20,000 people that are more qualified than those 10,000 in his church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by benedictuyi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oga sponsor them na. After all you have the money

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by benedictuyi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
akdjr:
This man talk anyhow at times. Are those 10,000 members deprived from contesting? U can't just sit at the comfort of your house and expect power to be given to you. It is not done anywhere in the world! Buhari who is now the president has contested for more than twice same with other world leaders. My fellow IFA worshipers has over 20,000 people that are more qualified than those 10,000 in his church.
The man matter tire me
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by benedictuyi(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
NOHOLDSBAR:
Dotard religious fraudster spewing trash.
Every Nigerian after the age of 35 can run for the presidency. The question is does everyone poses the quality it takes to run a country? This fool thinks running a country is like running a church where everyone is bowing down to your every word.

RUBBISH TRASH.
Man is suffering from delusion of grandeur. Shey his sticker was speaking in tongues few months ago. He should send his sticker to Aso rock so all the bad leaders they will fall down grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by aro360: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
same church where top officials stole money from their own church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by GoldHorse(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Cursed be...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by OnPointMan(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Thunder fire you my dear
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Amanda4life: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
A hahaha hahaha! I beg pastor dont make me to laugh a laugh I'm preserving preserving for 2023 grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by brookz: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Weekend manna grin grin

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Sirjamo: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
This one that cannot win Chairman of Ota local government where his business center is located
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Deluded human beings. Is that your own version of interpretation of what the clergyman said? May sense fall on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.