Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President (34890 Views)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / To All Winners Chapel Members, Pls Save Your Member!!! / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President by Ken4Christ: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
desiredhome:

You are absolutely correct, but a tree does not make a forest, the important thing in life is the foundation, if you get my point, the parents are the first in building the child before the Church and then the school but when the first two have failed there's nothing any other person can do except God's intervention.
Moreover the indoctrination of the different Churches has made it difficult.
For instance when a particular Church was teaching their members that television evil box and therefore they should not watch/buy it in there homes undecided undecided

I understand but you can still touch a few lives while we hope that churches and school will live up to their responsibilities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? / The Link Between Sex And Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.