Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. (2626 Views)

Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? / Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes / Abuja Airport Is Emerging Nigeria's Aviation Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Ghana is the real giant of Africa not fake giants.
I agree with you only fools.....think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
By their comment, we shall know them. Can you please list your own vibrant, visionary and agile youth better that Prof Osinbajo to lead the country's affairs in 2023 ? I am very sure you don't even know his age.... Oh sorry, maybe you are thinking of a vibrant youth like cownu abi? You must get sense this year by force.

NigeriaIsDoomed:
[s][/s]They have started marketing the aso errand boy instead of searching for a vibrant, visionary and agile youth to lead the failed zoo. [s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by okefranci: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
CSTR2:
And that is a country of just 30 million people.

I weep for Nigeria. I truly weep.
The quality of governance is so poor.

If you people like , vote for osibanjo or any nice sounding populist idiot in 2023, it is you and your children that will suffer it.
90% of Nigerians will vote for osinbajo because he is capable and willing to pilot the affairs of the nation

1 Like

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by CSTR2: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
unbitchable:

Ask Doron Avni and other foreign and local entrepreneurs that have been impacted by the policy. As i said, you're plain daft.
You are an idiot.

Which company is impacted by what?
Where is the ease of doing business for the average manufacturer in Nnewi or ogun?

What is your growth rate outlook for 2020?

Are companies setting up shop in Nigeria in a larger frequency than say at 2014?

What is your fdi inflow? Is there any improvement?

How has osibanjo impacted the ease of doing business for MSMEs?

So because one or two companies directly benefited through a corrupt lobbying process, you believe that is evidence of progress.

Do you even know the meaning of sector wide policies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by CSTR2: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
okefranci:

90% of Nigerians will vote for osinbajo because he is capable and willing to pilot the affairs of the nation
Osibanjo lost in his polling unit in 2019.

I have faith that 90% of Nigerians are not daft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by Arubajagz: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
STATEMENT BY THE MINISTER OF AVIATION, HADI SIRIKA, ON THE CANCELLATION OF FLIGHTS TO LAGOS DUE TO BAD WEATHER AND EQUIPMENT

The Minister of Aviation, Senator @hadisirika, has reacted to the diversion and outright cancellation of flights at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.

A statement by the Director of Public Affairs, James Odaudu, said the minister noted with great concern the experiences of air travellers to and from the airport Lagos, as a result of highly inclement weather conditions.

Sirika, however, gave the assurance that authorities at the airport were in the process of replacing the old Category 2 Instrument Landing Systems with the newly procured Category 3 system that allows for the lowest visibility landing.

He, however, regretted that there was a malfunctioning of certain components, which, coupled with the unforeseen weather conditions, made landing at the airport difficult.

“The procurement of the Category 3 Instrument landing system is in pursuance of the desire of the Federal Government to ensure the safety of air passengers by ensuring that airplanes can land with almost zero visibility.

“We wish to assure the public and the airlines, that efforts are on to return the system to full working condition and that normalcy of operations will be re-established in due course,” the minister said.

On the diversion of incoming international flights to neighbouring countries, he stated that the decisions were purely those of the airlines which the government has no control over.

According to Sirika, such flights could and should have been rerouted to the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja which is shorter or equidistant from Lagos to the foreign airports to which some of the flights have been diverted.

He disclosed that in recognition of Abuja as an alternate airport, Qatar airlines has applied to divert its flights there and the request was immediately approved.

“It is left to be seen why some others decided to divert to another country,” the minister wondered.

He added, “We wish to use this medium to assure the general public that the comfort, safety and, security of the flying populace remain the central focus of this administration and that no effort would be spared in ensuring this.”
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
By their comment, we shall know them. Can you please list your own vibrant, visionary and agile youth better that Prof Osinbajo to lead the country's affairs in 2023 ? I am very sure you don't even know his age.... Oh sorry, maybe you are thinking of a vibrant youth like cownu abi? You must get sense this year by force.

Osinbajo should go and rule oduduwa Republic not sane minds.

2023 will clear una eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by Joyce95: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
okefranci:

That's the real truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by ojokolax: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nigeria has always had a problem with her maintenance culture, add that to the subversion of public funds by civil servants and what we have is a situation where we are not up to date with technology. Climate change another monster that we are still trying to keep binned just threw a wrench in the weather and now our facilities and instruments are out of date.
Hopefully, this serves as a wake-up call to other institutions.

PS: All those being completely pessimistic about the Nation especially those who rejoice when bad things happen will surely get their due

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by unbitchable(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
CSTR2:

You are an idiot.

Which company is impacted by what?
Where is the ease of doing business for the average manufacturer in Nnewi or ogun?

What is your growth rate outlook for 2020?

Are companies setting up shop in Nigeria in a larger frequency than say at 2014?

What is your fdi inflow? Is there any improvement?

How has osibanjo impacted the ease of doing business for MSMEs?

So because one or two companies directly benefited through a corrupt lobbying process, you believe that is evidence of progress.

Do you even know the meaning of sector wide policies?

stop making a fool out of yourself. if you don't know, read up or ask that it be explained to you, rather than arguing blindly. it's rather obvious you're an educated illiterate. The ease of doing business is a policy reform. Read up dude. you're daft. bye
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by CSTR2: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
unbitchable:

stop making a fool out of yourself. if you don't know, read up or ask that it be explained to you, rather than arguing blindly. it's rather obvious you're an educated illiterate. The ease of doing business is a policy reform. Read up dude. you're daft. bye
Shut up, you sycophant.

Policy reform my foot.

Does Nigeria look like there is any reform taking place?

Daft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by unbitchable(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
CSTR2:

Osibanjo lost in his polling unit in 2019.

I have faith that 90% of Nigerians are not daft
Did Ojukwu win elections in his polling unit, doesn't that make 90% of ibos daft to have had faith in him. Did Trump win the electoral votes either. dude, you're far too daft.
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:

Do you think I give any fuvk about kanu?
I am very sure that you and your family alone will make him the president of Nigeria.
What is my business if you can resurrect your great grandpa to be your president. Las las your senses will come back later.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by unbitchable(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
CSTR2:

Shut up, you sycophant.

Policy reform my foot.

Does Nigeria look like there is any reform taking place?

Daft.
Economic reforms is quite different from business reforms. Ease of doing business has thus far been remarkably successful. once again, dude, you're far too daft.

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by CSTR2: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
unbitchable:

Did Ojukwu win elections in his polling unit, doesn't that make 90% of ibos daft to have had faith in him. Did Trump win the electoral votes either. dude, you're far too daft.
What is this idiot talking about? Ojukwu, trump?

What have those two got to do with the fact that your useless son is leaving the vice presidency in three years time leaving Nigeria cumulatively worse than they met it.

Don't quote me again you schmuck.

Go and look for your fellow amotekun nutjobs to dance with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by CSTR2: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
unbitchable:

Economic reforms is quite different from business reforms. Ease of doing business has thus far been remarkably successful. once again, dude, you're far too daft.
You move up 15 places based on what?
How do we measure it in practical terms?

Do you have more investments coming in, a greater growth rate, lower interest rate?
Your growth rate for 2020 is under 3%.
Where then is the ease of doing business and where are the practical results?

Is the average spare parts manufacturer doing his business with more ease compared to 2014?

Your son and his boss increased VAT to 7.5% in the midst of stifling economic conditions.
How is that going to increase the ease of doing business in the real world?

Are you nuts?
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by unbitchable(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
CSTR2:

What is this idiot talking about? Ojukwu, trump?

What have those two got to do with the fact that your useless son is leaving the vice presidency in three years time leaving Nigeria cumulatively worse than they met it.

Don't quote me again you schmuck.

Go and look for your fellow amotekun nutjobs to dance with.
you referred to election and i helped jogged your rusty memory. Each time he acted as President, he leaves the world in awe of his capability.
As far back as being the Attorney General of Lagos, Goodluck Jonathan had to adopt the Admninistration of Criminal Justice Act, which was the brain child of Osibanjo. An achievement that nobody from your side has ever done.
Wait till Atikuchukwu cums.
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by unbitchable(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
CSTR2:

You move up 15 places based on what?
How do we measure it in practical terms?

Do you have more investments coming in, a greater growth rate, lower interest rate?
Your growth rate for 2020 is under 3%.
Where then is the ease of doing business and where are the practical results?

Is the average spare parts manufacturer doing his business with more ease compared to 2014?

Your son and his boss increased VAT to 7.5% in the midst of stifling economic conditions.
How is that going to increase the ease of doing business in the real world?

Are you nuts?
Ease of doing business is different from macro economic policy of other executive arms of government beyond the purview of the VP.
I think your father should demand for your school refund.
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by Deputy1111(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Osinbajo should go and rule oduduwa Republic not sane minds.

2023 will clear una eyes.
The fear of Osinbajo is the beginning of panicking towards 2023. This man has not said anything about 2023, but you are here spewing rubbish..
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. by Deputy1111(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
CSTR2:
And that is a country of just 30 million people.

I weep for Nigeria. I truly weep.
The quality of governance is so poor.

If you people like , vote for osibanjo or any nice sounding populist idiot in 2023, it is you and your children that will suffer it.
Please who should we vote for then if not Osinbajo.. Abi your papa??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The First Humans To Walk On Top Of The Famous Zuma Rock (Video) / Wakanow Is A Scam / I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.