Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop (50623 Views)

Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway / Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Clinghton: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
I think Aliko dangote should be cautioned by the govenment.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by vertueptime: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
Dangote every year uses human beings to enrich himself

How?
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by oyewale0001(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nooil:

I didn't o. God was merciful.

All is well
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by funkyjms: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
The article didn’t say anyone died(at least for now)

Everyone died, one small child survived!
Truck burnt.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by clems88(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
gboyegazike1:
Finally. First Page grin
with your RIP English angry
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Perfecttouchade: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dangote again...they should do something about their vehicles on that road, I recently posted a thread of One dangote vehicle that also lost it's brake and crushed some vehicles on that same sango road
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by micflo28(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
We await the graphics photo
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by realvikash: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:

cheesy but u got d message
To an extent cheesy
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dangote truck = mobile premature death
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Originalsly: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Professorcplus:

If not for our country's predicament and system, in abroad, trucks don't move in a clumsy street like ours they provide high ways only for big truck but hear in 9ja nothing to write home about.

May God saves us all!

He said brake failure.... some say the drivers are often high/reckless. Which is it? Abroad there are truck routes.... but must truck routes are not confined to trucks only... and trucks are never banned from local roads which they must use to make deliveries. On brake failure... it is the responsiblity of the driver to check all safety systems before driving.... and for the authorities to enforce the million and one regulations governing the various types of trucks. Abroad brake failure is not an excuse... that's a cause for criminal prosecution. Whatever the reason.... the truck driver is at fault... running into the back of another vehicle.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by boladez(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
1. The Grammar of the poster is so watery that one cannot make out what he or she is trying to say

2. It is important to hear the side of the Dangote driver and the Frsc

3 Those danfo drivers are murderers and killers , they do not value their own lives nor the lives of their passengers.

Education is supposed to open the minds of the educated and I find that most people blaming the dangote driver or the the dangote company are doing so based on emotions and frustration! You pass judgement based on an incoherent post? Many who walk the street have certificates but not educated.

The very minimum to do in a case like this is to hear both sides. The ones claiming the entrepreneur is using the deaths for blood money are the definition of dumb! The real killers are the FGN and state govt who fail to make our roads safe. With the number of trucks on the road it is not unexpected, based on probabilities that there will be accidents , its scientific not voodoo.

I hope nobody died and I hope whoever's caused this be made to pay for his or her sins.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by clems88(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nooil:
To think sth like this nearly happened to a bus I boarded, but see what stopped it from crushing us below. And I was sitting at that pressed position.
sad hmm. Hope you did thanks giving
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
aimuan:
you will never get any client here in Jesus name..The live of the dead does not matter to you, so put your business ahead of them..I repeat no client will ever patronize you from this forum..spit
lol, pained ass, hypocritically cursing in the name of Christ,
Bloody hypocrite
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by TruthSpeaker: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
kehindetawede:
This is just one too many. These trucks should be restricted to night movements only. May God comfort the bereaved.

IF UNDER BROAD DAYLIGHT ESCAPING THEIR RECKLESSNESS IS HARD, WHAT WILL BE THE FATE OF OTHER ROAD USERS AT NIGHT? I BELIEVE IT WILL BE FAR WORSE THAT A “ONE CHANGE” SITUATION.
IN MOST CASES THE NIGHT RULE IS APPLIED TO CURB EXCESSIVE TRAFFIC. EDUCATION AND ENACTING LAWS THAT WILL CASTIGATE THE DRIVERS AND THE COMPANY WILL MAKE MORE SENSE.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by gboyegazike1: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
clems88:

Oh. For your case
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by gboyegazike1: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
clems88:
Does it add to your daily income ?�
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by otunbablacq: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Allegedly 8 died including the children
2 possible survival
1 in a state of serious coma

gboyegazike1:

Thank you reporter ... Otunbablacq reporting live from Sango Ota ... Any casualty ?
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Liposure: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nooil:
To think sth like this nearly happened to a bus I boarded, but see what stopped it from crushing us below. And I was sitting at that pressed position.
sweetheart, tank God 4 ur life. hope u are fine
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by OlujobaSamuel: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
boladez:
1. The Grammar of the poster is so watery that one cannot make out what he or she is trying to say

2. It is important to hear the side of the Dangote driver and the Frsc

3 Those danfo drivers are murderers and killers , they do not value their own lives nor the lives of their passengers.

Education is supposed to open the minds of the educated and I find that most people blaming the dangote driver or the the dangote company are doing so based on emotions and frustration! You pass judgement based on an incoherent post? Many who walk the street have certificates but not educated.

The very minimum to do in a case like this is to hear both sides. The ones claiming the entrepreneur is using the deaths for blood money are the definition of dumb! The real killers are the FGN and state govt who fail to make our roads safe. With the number of trucks on the road it is not unexpected, based on probabilities that there will be accidents , its scientific not voodoo.

I hope nobody died and I hope whoever's caused this be made to pay for his or her sins.
God bless you abundantly.
Someone even alleged that the driver went for a party and was called to come drive, I wonder where he heard such.
Some dey blame Hausa people or whatever, fyi, Dangote Cement trucks are not mostly driven by hausas for the trucks are not owned by Dangote but the distributor/dealer. Every truck has a distributor code by its side to identify the owner, the distributor employs and pay his driver and fire as deem fit.
I think the slope at Sango inwards Lagos was the cause of the break failure coupled with the bad road and negligence of the truck driver, he might have been dragging right of way with the danfo from Sango and ultimately lost his senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Tunex252(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sh!t
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Professorcplus:
Why can't some guys read properly before commenting. The accident happened as a result of break failure. And please and please, never belittle or look down any truck drivers especially the ones driving petrol tankers and long vehicles it takes courage to even handle the steering. So not every one driving these truck is illiterate some are graduate. A truck driver abroad earns more than some bank manager hear.

If not for our country's predicament and system, in abroad, trucks don't move in a clumsy street like ours they provide high ways only for big truck but hear in 9ja nothing to write home about.

May God saves us all!

baba, trucks don't have special highways anywhere in the world (maybe you were thinking of trains that haul strictly cargo)

instead of mouthing-off like this you should caution/excoriate dangote and his illiterate truck drivers who cannot even read road signs, talk less of understand and work with the concept of vehicle maintenance schedules.

see, in that 'abroad' you talked about, dangote would've been run bankrupt and out of business by damage claims.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by HARYOMIDE1994: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
realvikash:

Murder of English Language displayed at its peak cry

Honestly, the OP ironically did justice to English Language.

I get his message but I suffered a lot before I could decipher the content.

OP, you can improve and get better. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by realvikash: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
HARYOMIDE1994:

Honestly, the OP ironically did justice to English Language.

I get his message but I suffered a lot before I could decipher the content.

OP, you can improve and get better. Thank you
100%
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by TheWonder: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Seriously, I don't know what is wrong with these trucks and accidents...
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
clems88:
sad hmm. Hope you did thanks giving

Don't mind me, I didn't
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Liposure:
sweetheart, tank God 4 ur life. hope u are fine

Thanks dear. Yes I'm fine.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by LegalOpinion: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
comshots:
How did those truck drivers managed to get a driver's licence?Before one can obtain a driver's licence he/she will undergo series of medical,questions and answers screening which I know many of them will fail.

I assume that you are not a Nigerian or that you are not resident in Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by ZooOga: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
fp Dangote Truck incident #5,469 sha
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by personal59: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nonsense reporting
All passengers died on spot including the conductor's

Why people are angry is not because of the brake failure rather it was because the truck where two over speeding trying to overtake each other before the accident happen

It occur at exactly 11:42 am still in shock
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Cchuks27(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
I don't know why Dangote isn't paying heavily for this. Like can this happen in Western countries? This is just wrong and he must be made to pay for all the atrocities committed by his drivers.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Mummymahdi(f): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
realvikash:

Murder of English Language displayed at its peak cry

Exactly what I observed
Journalism by force

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) / Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.