Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop (50625 Views)

Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway / Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by ignis: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
comshots:
How did those truck drivers managed to get a driver's licence?Before one can obtain a driver's licence he/she will undergo series of medical,questions and answers screening which I know many of them will fail.
Not true in Nigeria
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by slysdesign(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
realvikash:

Murder of English Language displayed at its peak cry
I thinks say na only me
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Bluffly: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Why is it so difficult to maintain the safety standard required in operations in this country. Rather for them to consider the recommended pull weight specification they will rather load it to the brim as long as they see space or even create space.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Bluffly: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
comshots:
How did those truck drivers managed to get a driver's licence?Before one can obtain a driver's licence he/she will undergo series of medical,questions and answers screening which I know many of them will fail.

It is not the drivers but the safety procedure of Dangote as a company. On a hill, the brake won't fail but when descending it will because they have carried more than what the Truck capacity can take. Though we can't rule out the fact that the speed may be too much to contain the braking distance as well due to the overload
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by iammolise(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
gboyegazike1:
Most Dangote driver are always high on hard drugs.

It's more than hard drugs... They're hired killers angry
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
gboyegazike1:
It happened that a Dangote Truck loaded with cement has run over an Voltswagen LT 35 bus carrying passengers.

The bus and the truck were coming from Sango-OTA side, moving towards Lagos.

The incidence happens at Tollgate busstop, Ilo-Awela road, Junction, opposite Road safety office(FRSC) office.

It occur that the brake of the Dangote truck is not 100% active when the driver applied it, which lead to the truck to hit the bus in his front.

This has serious accident. The passenger inside the bus were injured, and they were rushed to the hospital.

The driver of the truck was rescued by FRSC Officer and Police, because some Thug has been trying to injure him.

Oga, this ur English no be here

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by NigeriaBam: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
gboyegazike1:
Finally. First Page grin
Wow.. Congratulations
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by MikePaulGh(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dem tell you say anybody die? Abi na your prayer be that?

Elslim:
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by baratech: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
comshots:

Even drug tests... Most of them are on drugs
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Sixfeetbelle: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
sevo:

Make una dey read before commenting nah...is it really hard to just read

cheesy cheesy grin grin who are you telling to read when there's no light and education in Nigeria issa scam? You're lucky we even perceived a truck and a bus were involved in the story to even be commenting the one we did.

cheesy cheesy na joke I joke ooh before someone will mention me.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by clems88(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
gboyegazike1:

Does it add to your daily income ?�
yes it does cone head
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enwhen:
All these Dangote aboki drivers should go for drivers training ... I pity the Epe people when
Dangote Refinery starts working...

Dangote group should do something about their drivers... They drive as if they owns the road, because of the previledge given to Dangote, they behave like gods of roads.
its not about drivers training.most of these dangote drivers are always high on drugs like codien when they behind the wheels .havent u seen the way they drive? they drive like ppl being chased by demons.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
NiCurious:

angry

In some countries, fully inspecting the truck you're driving, before it leaves its parking spot, is a legal requirement.
those are in saner climes.we are talking about nigeria cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Enwhen(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
lefulefu:
its not about drivers training.most of these dangote drivers are always high on drugs like codien when they behind the wheels .havent u seen the way they drive? they drive like ppl being chased by demons.

You are right , that's why I call them gods of the road, not even FRSC or police can stop a Dangote truck... Tell me why they wouldn't misbehave
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enwhen:

You are right , that's why I call them gods of the road, not even FRSC or police can stop a Dangote truck... Tell me why they wouldn't misbehave
and thats why they drive anyhow.most of them are drug addicts and alcoholics.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Enwhen(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
lefulefu:
and thats why they drive anyhow.most of them are drug addicts and alcoholics.

It's a serious problem in the north
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by NiCurious: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
lefulefu:
those are in saner climes.we are talking about nigeria cheesy.

Yeah. But, everyone in the country still has only one life to live, including the driver. There may be 186 million lives in the country, give or take, but it's still one life per person.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by udemzyudex(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
90% of the trucks plying our roads are bad, either with strong steering wheel , making it difficult for the driver to handle the steering well or the breaks are faulty,they are managing it .

There was a truck that fell by the side at Oregun,as I was looking for a taxi to carry the goods I bought,I over heard the truck driver and lastma officer talking about the incident,the driver said the steering wheel is very strong so he couldn't turn properly.

Most times I don't blame the drivers,when you tell the owner of the truck that the vehicle is bad,he will say there is no money ,the driver would not want to stay idle,he knows no work no pay ,so he will drive it like that.

FG won't do anything about this because most of the trucks you see on the road are owned by politicians or those who know people in power.

I'll suggest that any old truck involve in accident due to driver negligence should be confiscated.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by udemzyudex(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
comshots:

For naija?
You just enter the country? If so, welcome ooo.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enwhen:

It's a serious problem in the north
why do u think president buhari banned it cheesy.the thing na epidemic for there.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
comshots:
do u need driver"s licence to drive on nigerian roads?? grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Professorcplus:
Why can't some guys read properly before commenting. The accident happened as a result of break failure. And please and please, never belittle or look down any truck drivers especially the ones driving petrol tankers and long vehicles it takes courage to even handle the steering. So not every one driving these truck is illiterate some are graduate. A truck driver abroad earns more than some bank manager hear.

If not for our country's predicament and system, in abroad, trucks don't move in clumsy street like ours they provide high ways for big truck movement but hear in 9ja nothing to write home about.

May God saves us all!
there"s a big difference b/w truck drivers in nigeria and the ones abroad.the ones in nigeria drive like mad ppl while the ones overseas drive like normal human beings.so graduates now drive dangote trucks? shocked.thats surprising cos u would see a road meant for one way and a dangote truck would be coming in the opposite direction in full speed.he"s a graduate and he no sabi road sign ni? sad
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by poiZon: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
gboyegazike1:
It happened that a Dangote Truck loaded with cement has run over an Voltswagen LT 35 bus carrying passengers.

The incidence happens at Tollgate busstop, Ilo-Awela road, Junction, opposite Road safety office(FRSC) office.

It occur that the brake of the Dangote truck is not 100% active when the driver applied it, which lead to the truck to hit the bus in his front.

This has serious accident. The passenger inside the bus were injured, and they were rushed to the hospital.

The driver of the truck was rescued by FRSC Officer and Police, because some Thug has been trying to injure him.
It happened that i opened this thread, but it occur to me that ayaf tayad
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
udemzyudex:

For naija? grin grin grin grin grin
You just enter the country? If so, welcome ooo.
grin grin
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by SIRKAY98(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Check this Drivers, they are Boko aram in style...that driver of that truck is BOKO HARAM Agent.!!!in disguise
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 16, 2020
comshots:

thats theory, for a big company like dangote things like that are waivered, dont you notice that their are no licence plates on the trucks.
the only licence they re given is the licence to crush other vehicles on the road.
bigman good o.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by hope4nigeria(m): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2020
AgentNairaland:
allahu akbaru
you wan suck blood right? Thunder
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by cardoctor(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2020
May God deliver us from Dangote trucks. Amen
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2020
gboyegazike1:

The grammatical errors in this your post ehhn.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by Halam09(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2020
Dangote shud start changing all these his brake-failing trucks that are causing havoc all over Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop by AgentNairaland(f): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2020
hope4nigeria:
you wan suck blood right? Thunder

allahu akbomb grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) / Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.