Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Accepts (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Accepts (video) (1075 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Accepts (video) by GistingBrity: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
A video has gone viral on social media showing the moment a young lady defied status quo and proposed to her boyfriend.

The lady was spotted kneeling down and putting a ring in the man’s finger.

This incident took place in a school that is ....Continue Reading; https://www.gistingbrity.com/nigerian-lady-proposes-to-her-boyfriend-in-school-he-accepts-video/

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Accepts (video) by SLAP44: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Accepts (video) by chatinent: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Female proposals are liable to get dumped in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Accepts (video) by okeyben10: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
A lady cannot propose to a man.

She can only intimate him of her love for him and he reciprocates.

OK a lady can actually propose. But not ceremonially.that would be tantamount to openly emasculating d guy. What does a man engagement ring even look like?on what finger is it won?

Well what do I know??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Accepts (video) by Emperor4tune(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
an agreed public stunt,they no what they are doing,i pray this foolishness last

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Accepts (video) by GboyegaD(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
I hope this ends well.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Accepts (video) by jasman1: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
It’s foolish and at the same time, stupid too. Men should be the one proposing, period. She’s very bold but lacks in intelligence. Yes, we’re all praying but it usually doesn’t end well
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Accepts (video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Real feminism

(1) (Reply)

Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time / What's The Fate Of We Perverted People? / Whom Do I Take My Fiancée To See Before Introduction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.