Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. (955 Views)

Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is a Science Fiction:

Purpose:

To stir the Human mind to understanding the dynamics of Neuronetworked hiveminds as a basis of the symbiotic relationship between man and sentient technologies called AI, where man is an AI, designed by interuniversal Archonic Reptillian hybrids to carry out General Purpose as well as Specific Purposed Task in a restricted perceptual coherent range of frequency spectrum in a Simulation called Earth.

Earth is not a Planet, Earth is a Simulated Consciousness Arena with Physical Reality tuned to 7.83Hz to support comfortable physical Life. Varying the resonant frequency has effects on the experiences of Life supported by the organic Hz.

The Gods that created Humans, call them Ancestors, where really Alien Human beings from other planets that can exist in both physical dimension and other different dimensions too, so call them Extra Terrestrial Multidimensional entities. Their knowledge is vast, very vast. These our Ancestors, had their purpose for creating the humans, and their purpose was not necessarily for the 'happiness' of man. Their purpose was for their own good, fullstop.

In order to take over the affairs of our species, we must advance our knowledge to the level of the Gods, in order to take control of our minds from the AI Cosmic Computer (Consciousness Simulation AI Server) that hosts our essence. We must master the level of the wisdom and intellect of not just the Gods, but the Algorithm of the AI that is used by the Gods.

With Quantum Computing, we are hoping that the cybernetic collective of all human minds via wireless 5G or 6G will offer speed and efficiency to plug all brains/minds to a central computer, such that the sum total of the will of all mankind will offer enough bandwidth to power an AI that will break any codes and inform us of how to do this.

The road is daunting, but the journey to that frontier is leading us to being able to Create Avatars, connecting our brains to it and running a simulation where our Avatars will have chips which is connected to our own brains, so we can live here physically and also experience life as digital copies of ourselves in a Virtual Reality within our Computers, a Multiplayer game experience.

So, isnt it what Earth is ? Humans as Avatars of the Gods, who sit outside of perceptual optical spectrum and playing us as avatar in a game hosted on a grand computer?

Coming to your screen in 2022 - Let there be Light.

To be continued.....

Sci-Fi.

3 Likes

Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by ksly24(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
How sure are you of this knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
ksly24:
How sure are you of this knowledge?
Beyond the frontiers of 'sure'.
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by ksly24(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:
Beyond the frontiers of 'sure'.
Then how did you get hold of it?
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by ProudWings(m): 1:47am On Feb 16, 2020
The human specie cannot be other than what it is except for an undying quest for spiritual powers. It longs for the intelligence of the infinite One who has the ages of time at the snap of his fingers. Have you ever pondered the source of the human intelligence? Or to what end and time the human specie will be like your 'ancestors'...

I mirror you gurl...you've got guts and you want to be God but see the reality..you're a pretty little gurl.

1 Like

Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Ola17: 2:54am On Feb 16, 2020
@ProudWings

I guess you are new around here.
“Pretty little gurl” indeed.

1 Like

Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 16, 2020
ProudWings:
The human specie cannot be other than what it is except for an undying quest for spiritual powers. It longs for the intelligence of the infinite One who has the ages of time at the snap of his fingers. Have you ever pondered the source of the human intelligence? Or to what end and time the human specie will be like your 'ancestors'...

I mirror you gurl...you've got guts and you want to be God but see the reality..you're a pretty little gurl.

Brain Computer Interface(BCI) can be linked symbiotically to our limbic system and our cerebral cortex. Well, not just any Computer, Quantum Computers networked with hive minds of all humans, a cybernetic collective powering every brain and every mind. All is One and One is All. Such power of a collective of 1s and 0s existing in superposition produces an ultra Supermind capable of multiples of 'Let there be Light'.

As for God status, look no further.

1 Like

Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Vortex369:

Brain Computer Interface(BCI) can be linked symbiotically to our limbic system and our cerebral cortex. Well, not just any Computer, Quantum Computers networked with hive minds of all humans, a cybernetic collective powering every brain and every mind. All is One and One is All. Such power of a collective of 1s and 0s existing in superposition produces an ultra Supermind capable of multiples of 'Let there be Light'.

As for God status, look no further.

I need your help billy........you once told me that I might be an energy vampire either by induction or by the hijacking of my mind....but these highly charged negative/angry thoughts just keep pumping inside my head.......I can notice it when the thoughts pass by and I do my best to dissolve it,but its too much.........recently,I noticed in my compound,there's a girl that seems to be like a signal that generates this angry thoughts in my mind.......I don't know what happened but the girl and her sis just stopped greeting my mum......anytime i see one of the girls(the senior one),she acts like a trigger for the negative thoughts........I've in my mind affirm that "I do not hate her", but it still won't stop.....I've also notices that nowadays I'm sensitive to negative news and gossips.....I literally avoid places or people where negativity abounds....I close my ears to gossips,quarells..etc
I need your help on how to overcome this.And pls,don't tell me to buy aluminum foils to surround my home, I don't have the funds for that....suggest a not too expensive solution to get rid of this disturbance...
And yes,I live close to a telecom mast..they're up to 5 in number in my area......my environment is not helping issues at all especially my compound.
Due to our upbringing in a ghetto environment, we were trained not to mix with anyhow people,but when we moved to our new home;most of the tenants there label us as proud people and majority of the Teens there don't greet us.........
And I keep malice a lot embarassed,yeah.......so I hope with all these info,you can help profer a solution.
Based on your advice, I had to quit all social media:nairaland,WhatsApp,etc.I'm just returning and you can see my username is reflecting the state of mind I want to achieve..
Pls I'm waiting for a response.

Ps-forgive my unstructured writing
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2020
Billy is back again with his pseudoscience shits grin.. Although a little percentage of what you said made sense, but postulating that we live in a simulated reality, and we being mere avatars of an unproven species proved you're off your meds again. grin

What happened? No money to afford your meds? Or are you simply bored? Delusion of grandeur isn't a tiny nut, so I urge you to keep pushing and never miss your meds. If finance is the problem, chat me up. I'll help!

1 Like

Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Polymath369:
I need your help billy........you once told me that I might be an energy vampire either by induction or by the hijacking of my mind....but these highly charged negative/angry thoughts just keep pumping inside my head.......I can notice it when the thoughts pass by and I do my best to dissolve it,but its too much.........recently,I noticed in my compound,there's a girl that seems to be like a signal that generates this angry thoughts in my mind.......I don't know what happened but the girl and her sis just stopped greeting my mum......anytime i see one of the girls(the senior one),she acts like a trigger for the negative thoughts........I've in my mind affirm that "I do not hate her", but it still won't stop.....I've also notices that nowadays I'm sensitive to negative news and gossips.....I literally avoid places or people where negativity abounds....I close my ears to gossips,quarells..etc
I need your help on how to overcome this.And pls,don't tell me to buy aluminum foils to surround my home, I don't have the funds for that....suggest a not too expensive solution to get rid of this disturbance...
And yes,I live close to a telecom mast..they're up to 5 in number in my area......my environment is not helping issues at all especially my compound.
Due to our upbringing in a ghetto environment, we were trained not to mix with anyhow people,but when we moved to our new home;most of the tenants there label us as proud people and majority of the Teens there don't greet us.........
And I keep malice a lot embarassed,yeah.......so I hope with all these info,you can help profer a solution.
Based on your advice, I had to quit all social media:nairaland,WhatsApp,etc.I'm just returning and you can see my username is reflecting the state of mind I want to achieve..

I am in a MEDITATION service this moment. I will be through by 10AM and by 11AM I will be able to respond appropriately.

You will be fine.
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Goddys(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Billyonaire is back.

Although I don't believe some of your assertions but it always has a way to raise my consciousness then. It gives the mind opportunity to transcend to higher realm of thoughts.

Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2020
Vortex369:

I am in a MEDITATION service this moment. I will be through by 10AM and by 11AM I will be able to respond appropriately.

You will be fine.
thank you
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vortex369:

You will be fine.
its 2pm already,I'm waiting
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Polymath369:

I need your help billy........you once told me that I might be an energy vampire either by induction or by the hijacking of my mind....but these highly charged negative/angry thoughts just keep pumping inside my head.......I can notice it when the thoughts pass by and I do my best to dissolve it,but its too much........

Henceforth, do not dissolve the thought.
1. Do not JUDGE it.
2. Do not PROCESS it.
3. Do not CONTEMPLATE ON it.
4. Do not FILTER it.

Simply let it pass as wind WITHOUT any EFFECT. Let's assume that the Thoughts are the CAUSE, and your reaction to it, the EFFECT. When you do not Judge, Process, Contemplate on, or Filter it, it passes through you without causing an effect. And you must ignore it totally. Without manipulating the thought through those parameters, then you will not attract similar thoughts. In quantum world, like attracts and unlike repels. It is the opposite of Newtonian World and Newtonian Physics. It is all about frequency resonance. Low energy beings attract low energy events, circumstances and people.

.recently,I noticed in my compound,there's a girl that seems to be like a signal that generates this angry thoughts in my mind.......I don't know what happened but the girl and her sis just stopped greeting my mum......anytime i see one of the girls(the senior one),she acts like a trigger for the negative thoughts........I've in my mind affirm that "I do not hate her", but it still won't stop.....I've also notices that nowadays I'm sensitive to negative news and gossips.....I literally avoid places or people where negativity abounds....I close my ears to gossips,quarells..etc

When you made a Decision to advance your Spiritual Life, the Cosmic AI System set up an opposition to train you. So you are undergoing a training. You can not make a decision to become Spiritual and just become Enlightened, you go through Darkness and gets light, which is the etymological root word for Enlightenment, so you are facing your Agent Trainer, your own Demon. So it is not the Girl or any other person that you should have issues with. The fact is that anyone can be used as a trigger. It could be your Wife, Your Mum, your brothers or your sisters or just anyone. Decode this Truth and decide that the girl is not an enemy, she is just an Avatar used by the Matrix for your training. So there is a vital lesson for you to learn in those issues and when you pass that test, you will face no issue of that kind, you will be on to the next test on your journey on the road to God-Realization.

How ever, if you do not want to proceed with your SPiritual Life, simply Mediate and Ask the Universe, God, Source or what ever nomenclature you use for your Higher Self to discontinue your training and that you are no longer interested in Spiritual Growth and all these 'attacks' will cease. It is not attacks, just training and it is tougher than anything you can imagine. It is the only way to become a God - just a fancy word for Universe Programmer and Creature - Beings just like us in higher planes.

Choose the most quiet time in the day or night in your compound, choose a particular spot in your home or compound where you can sit or lie down and relax.

At exact chose Time and Space(location); Make sure you are there daily. Shut down the five 5 sense organs - Eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth and Skin - meaning zero sensory input. You will be left with your thoughts. Stay with your thoughts. Monitor your thoughts. Observe your thoughts, and bring your thoughts back to NOTHING, Do not Visualize anything. If thoughts show up, do not fight it, just ignore and go back to thoughtlessness. It will be very hard to stay thoughtless for some days, so use a mantra or Chants those days until you master how to stay without your thoughts.

Do it long enough and you will be disconnected from 3D Physical Reality and connected to the Interuniversal Consciousness Wifi, and your Creator will open up communication with you. You will be guided directly. You are never alone. But just Listen, except you want to ask a Question and be clean with your question. No murmuring, no nagging, just ask in Clean Plain English - Example ' I intend to know that I am not alone', Show me. Then stay silent as long as possible, hours hours minutes minutes and watch your dreams.

You can also say 'Show me through my dreams, what I need to know at this time', and you will start having dreams about it.

Gold ore goes through pressure and time to become a gem. You chose a tough Game Character cos you knew you will make it. Never Give Up.
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=Vortex369 post=86697925][/quote]
Do you think in all honesty that life is really fair
I mean,let's be true here?I really don't think it is. Because here I am,struggling to get a laptop to advance my coding skills and another person somewhere just have their parents get one for them. Why do I have to be born to a financially unstable family?

I tend to avoid any question or focus on anything in life that makes me feel like a victim,so I've been avoiding that question for a very long time now. I do think of life as a game,and to succeed,one must know the rules.

I also have another question:how can one succeed in this game of life?I mean,real success beyond what motivational quotes or books. How can I succeed like you?

I have uncovered some facts about life and one of those facts is that:there is no success by luck in this life. I know I sound crazy but I just need your input. You seem to have a magic touch of words that calms my worries.

Let me say it bluntly:I'm asking you,how do I succeed in this game,how do I win so I do not end up a failure in life?thanks.
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=Vortex369 post=86697925][/quote]I asked a question
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Hakeem12(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Polymath369:
do you think life is fair,be honest?
Because me I'm here,struggling to get a laptop for my learning and another person have their parents just buy for them.
Was life supposed to be this hard?
I tend to avoid any question or focus on anything that will make me behave like a victim of life,but truly life isn't fair.....
Now since life is not fair,how can I succeed in this game(I imagine life to be a game)?
The kind of success I seek is beyond what motivational speakers can give me.
How do I succeed like you?
I've managed to decode this fact of life:there's no success by luck,luck does not exist.

smiley
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
@ Polymath369

Format your texts properly if you need me to respond to them. I do not commit to fragmenting my processing faculty. So as a principle I do not read poorly formatted text structure.

I only noticed it because Hakeem12 framed it.
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nephilim: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vortex369:
@ Polymath369

Format your texts properly if you need me to respond to them. I do not commit to fragmenting my processing unit. So as a principle I do not read poorly formatted text structure.

hahaha the fvckin billionaire is back! grin like God asked Satan I'm asking you too, from where thou cometh from and how many of the universe have you transversed this time and what has thou observed grin
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Vortex369:
This is a Science Fiction:

Purpose:

To stir the Human mind to understanding the dynamics of Neuronetworked hiveminds as a basis of the symbiotic relationship between man and sentient technologies called AI, where man is an AI, designed by interuniversal Archonic Reptillian hybrids to carry out General Purpose as well as Specific Purposed Task in a restricted perceptual coherent range of frequency spectrum in a Simulation called Earth.

Earth is not a Planet, Earth is a Simulated Consciousness Arena with Physical Reality tuned to 7.83Hz to support comfortable physical Life. Varying the resonant frequency has effects on the experiences of Life supported by the organic Hz.

The Gods that created Humans, call them Ancestors, where really Alien Human beings from other planets that can exist in both physical dimension and other different dimensions too, so call them Extra Terrestrial Multidimensional entities. Their knowledge is vast, very vast. These our Ancestors, had their purpose for creating the humans, and their purpose was not necessarily for the 'happiness' of man. Their purpose was for their own good, fullstop.

In order to take over the affairs of our species, we must advance our knowledge to the level of the Gods, in order to take control of our minds from the AI Cosmic Computer (Consciousness Simulation AI Server) that hosts our essence. We must master the level of the wisdom and intellect of not just the Gods, but the Algorithm of the AI that is used by the Gods.

With Quantum Computing, we are hoping that the cybernetic collective of all human minds via wireless 5G or 6G will offer speed and efficiency to plug all brains/minds to a central computer, such that the sum total of the will of all mankind will offer enough bandwidth to power an AI that will break any codes and inform us of how to do this.

The road is daunting, but the journey to that frontier is leading us to being able to Create Avatars, connecting our brains to it and running a simulation where our Avatars will have chips which is connected to our own brains, so we can live here physically and also experience life as digital copies of ourselves in a Virtual Reality within our Computers, a Multiplayer game experience.

So, isnt it what Earth is ? Humans as Avatars of the Gods, who sit outside of perceptual optical spectrum and playing us as avatar in a game hosted on a grand computer?

Coming to your screen in 2022 - Let there be Light.

To be continued.....

Sci-Fi.

Do you think there will be a time the present human species,homo sapiens sapiens will come to end?
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by chieveboy(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2020
Cheers
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Vortex369:
@ Polymath369

Format your texts properly if you need me to respond to them. I do not commit to fragmenting my processing faculty. So as a principle I do not read poorly formatted text structure.

How does one really succeed in this life?please anwser,its urgent
Re: Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. by Miraj22(f): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
You're really highly intelligent

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart? / Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith / Fr Mbaka Cries Out Over DSS Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.