Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation (902 Views)

Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by od501: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2020
My people, i just think you should know this. I don't even know whether to say i need an advice but all the same, hear me out.

A friend of mine have this uncle whom according to him has been helping the family out since when they where kids. He practically trained all (6 children) up to secondary school level, we graduated from the poly 2016 though.

So according to him, at a point, the said uncle stopped helping out. Long story short, the mother passed on late last year though she has been sick for long: she was diabetic.

Two months ego, this my guy called this uncle of his (whom he hasn't called since 10 years or more) to threaten him and accuse him of being responsible for their Mother's death. After all the drama and all, case was closed with the elders demanding that the guy should apologize (which he never did thus, standing on his former claim).

On hearing this, I had to call this guy to hear his own side of the story. I was astonished when he opened up that some pastor revealed to him that the uncle killed their mother (the elder sister) coz of envy. Mind you, everybody in the family is still hustling, mean while the said uncle is doing better though not like before, courtesy, Nigerian economy.

Any ways, long story short... About after a month later, huncle fex carry police come pick local man unto say he must say how, when, and where he killed the sister (the mother). For 2 weeks now guy man dey cell, to call pastor name dey hard em.

Advice: in matters of spiritualism, use your head.

N. B: huncle said he has coursed him so much pain with his words, that it will be foolish to let him go unpunished.

N. B: huncle sef dey stammer. Em no wan hear please! Em own na talk how kill em, or heaven wee fall!

Question: what if local man points at the pastor, and pastor says "God revealed to him... " what will be the fate of local man.

The matter hard to settle shaa... But mak una try
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2020
There is difference between spirituality and stupidity, as it is to faith and foolishness undecided undecided.
The pastor telling Ur friend, etc didn't tell him to go and accuse the killer, biko this is a spiritual revelation, you HV no Physical backing now, no evidence nothing nothing undecided undecided angry.
The only reason why God showed that, might be for your friend to be careful of his so called Uncle, but no, he wasn't wise to that extent.
And besides, is not all revelations you follow, God speaks in parables most times, if you HV a nice relationship with God, u will understand what am saying undecided undecided.
Your friend was the one who fumbled, the uncle self might not be the person, God was talking about, but used the relationship btw them to illustrate.. sad sad sad.
Ppl just need to be chill at times hoo, the mama don die, she don die, undecided undecided that shouting can't bring her back at all..etc.. undecided undecided.
All the best hoo undecided kiss

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Good for him, let him stay there for few days maybe his brain will start working.
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by Righteousness89(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2020
A lot of Wars have been created in homes for stuffs as this!

Even if the uncle killed the mother as the "pastor" said! It's unwise to go do what he did!

You don't fight Spiritual war with physical weapons! You may just become a casualty in such war!

Your friend put himself in cell! The uncle could be soo innocent of all these!

Let Him Humble himself and tell them who Confused him .

He should know that you don't Fight Spiritual battle with physical weapons!

Spirtual battles are fought on bended kness in Consultation with The Throne of Heaven!

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
A lot of Wars have been created in homes for stuffs as this!

Even if the uncle killed the mother as the "pastor" said! It's unwise to go do what he did!

You don't fight Spiritual war with physical weapons! You may just become a casualty in such war!

Your friend put himself in cell! The uncle could be soo innocent of all these!

Let Him Humble himself and tell them who Confused him .

He should know that you don't Fight Spiritual battle with physical weapons!

Spirtual battles are fought on blended kness in Consultation with The Throne of Heaven!
You forgot to italize.

Modified: after modifying, you couldn't even thank me for the reminder.
Anyways, is the italics like a religious thing?
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2020
He deserves to be in that cell for as long as possible....
How can you take what someone said about a family member hook line and sinker?
Pastors that give fake prophesies this days just to trend and make money... SMH

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by wingmanIII: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Many of these Godless charlatans and imposters have caused so much rift in families with their fake prophecies all in a bid to make money.
Honestly the government has to intervene
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by Patosky4U: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2020
The uncle should still keep him in that cell for at least 2 more weeks so that next time sense will fall on him before uttering any word
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by Righteousness89(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You forgot to italize.

Modified: after modifying, you couldn't even thank me for the reminder.
Anyways, is the italics like a religious thing?

Thanks bro!
But I did it before I saw your note!

All the same Thanks bro!
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thanks bro!
But I did it before I saw your note!

All the same Thanks bro!
You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2020
"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds"

Lets assume what the pastor revealed to him was true, your friend could have simply handled the matter spiritually and settled it in the place of prayers instead of using physical approach. Now he's the victim..

Please let's be wise as Christians.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by Karlifate: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
He should remain there, till he becomes wise.

Next time, he won't take everything a pastor says hook, line & sinker.
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by petra1(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2020
od501:

Any ways, long story short... About after a month later, huncle fex carry police come pick local man unto say he must say how, when, and where he killed the sister (the mother). For 2 weeks now guy man dey cell, to call pastor name dey hard em.

Advice: in matters of spiritualism, use your head.

It's a simple thing . There is difference between a Pastor and a Prophet . The issue could be true. I've seen some prophet display such gift . And they stand by their word . They are ready to confront the culprit. At the end of the day the culprit will be the one confessing his deed . And such issue should always end in reconciliation and hard forgiveness. So in this case. The pastor/ prophet should be reached. If he be a man of God . He should expose the uncle more if he's unrepentant till now. But if the Pastor lied he should be arrested .

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by Missyajoke(f): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
There is difference between spirituality and stupidity, as it is to faith and foolishness undecided undecided.
The pastor telling Ur friend, etc didn't tell him to go and accuse the killer, biko this is a spiritual revelation, you HV no Physical backing now, no evidence nothing nothing undecided undecided angry.
The only reason why God showed that, might be for your friend to be careful of his so called Uncle, but no, he wasn't wise to that extent.
And besides, is not all revelations you follow, God speaks in parables most times, if you HV a nice relationship with God, u will understand what am saying undecided undecided.
Your friend was the one who fumbled, the uncle self might not be the person, God was talking about, but used the relationship btw them to illustrate.. sad sad sad.
Ppl just need to be chill at times hoo, the mama don die, she don die, undecided undecided that shouting can't bring her back at all..etc.. undecided undecided.
All the best hoo undecided kiss

You're right. Yoruba people say " omodo fogbon she".

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by od501: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
petra1:

It's a simple thing . There is difference between a Pastor and a Prophet . The issue could be true. I've seen some prophet display such gift . And they stand by their word . They are ready to confront the culprit. At the end of the day the culprit will be the one confessing his deed . And such issue should always end in reconciliation and hard forgiveness. So in this case. The pastor/ prophet should be reached. If he be a man of God . He should expose the uncle more if he's unrepentant till now. But if the Pastor lied he should be arrested .

Ok. Noted. I call all of them pastor shaa.. Lol

It is the huncle who is even insisting that he dare the pastor/prophet prove his claim or the murder will occur.
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
od501:

Ok. Noted. I call all of them pastor shaa.. Lol

It is the huncle who is even insisting that he dare the pastor/prophet prove his claim or the murder will occur.
Call the pastor to bail your friend out na. Since na God we dey pretend give am info on the dead woman, God may have also given him money to bail out dead woman son too. grin
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by MRosario(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
He needs to spend some quality time behind bars...
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by hoopernikao: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
MRosario:
He needs to spend some quality time behind bars...

I believe this absolutely.
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by JourneytoEL(f): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2020
In other words, a man just lost his sister and the next thing he did is to put her son in prison undecided undecided, what sort of man puts a young man who just lost his mother in prison? If your nephew accuses you of killing his mother, the best thing is to sit him down as an elder and tell him you didn't do it because the young man is only bereaved. Even if you are doubting the pastor, the man's wicked action just proved the pastor might be saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by karo93: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2020
JourneytoEL:
In other words, a man just lost his sister and the next thing he did is to put her son in prison undecided undecided, what sort of man puts a young man who just lost his mother in prison? If your nephew accuses you of killing his mother, the best thing is to sit him down as an elder and tell him you didn't do it because the young man is only bereaved. Even if you are doubting the pastor, the man's wicked action just proved the pastor might be saying the truth.

It is slander. If the uncle keeps quiet it will look like he cannot deny the accusation.

The uncle's reputation will be damaged.

The reason to respond to false accusation of this magnitude is to prove that you have nothing to hide.

All the boy has to do is state his evidences/proof or retract his accusation and issue an apology. You cant just ruin someone's good name and expect him to keep quiet just because your mama die

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by JourneytoEL(f): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2020
karo93:

It is slander. If the uncle keeps quiet it will look like he cannot deny the accusation.

The uncle's reputation will be damaged.

The reason to respond to false accusation of this magnitude is to prove that you have nothing to hide.

All the boy has to do is state his evidences/proof or retract his accusation and issue an apology. You cant just ruin someone's good name and expect him to keep quiet just because your mama die
one sad thing about we Nigerians is that we have grown so wicked that we can't recognize wickedness. have you been to a Nigerian police station before? do you know what if feels like to be in that horrible cell? I won't even do such a thing to my worst enemy talk more or less my blood whose mother might still in the morgue. if clearing your name is your problem, there are far better ways to do it. imprisoning the young guy because he is broke doesn't in any way prove the uncle is innocent

(1) (Reply)

Crucified With Christ / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/2021 / So Jehovah's Witnesses Don't Believe That Jesus Is God? Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.