Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ecowas Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ecowas Passport (534 Views)

Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport / Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank / Cost Of Ecowas Passport Here In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecowas Passport by Ernestiyiola: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
pls can someone tell me how much it cost to get ECOWAS passport and where i can apply for it
Re: Ecowas Passport by Georgekyrian(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Where is your location?
Normal time 30k in Northern Nigeria 22k
Express 35k
Re: Ecowas Passport by Cyberknight: 4:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Ernestiyiola:
pls can someone tell me how much it cost to get ECOWAS passport and where i can apply for it

I paid exactly 20k for mine in Ikoyi, Lagos and got it within a few hours. It's very useful when you have to do the Ghana trip frequently by road and you don't want them stamping your other passport all the time (the stamps for each Ghana trip take up 2 pages of your passport). However, I don't know the current situation now as to its use, with the border closure and all that crap.

(1) (Reply)

Two Planes Collide Mid-air In Australia / The Beautiful Streets Of Chad / Drama As Germany Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.