Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

My Infertility Challenge Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Infertility Challenge Story (590 Views)

Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't / Irregular Mensuration, Infertility And All About Reproductive Health Care Come I / Natural Remedies For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Infertility Challenge Story by micellgevity: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
8 years ago when I just got married, I was happy and everything was going on smoothly as it was supposed to be for the newly weds. Not knowing the challenges ahead. One year gone with no pregnancy. The second year, I became worried and went for series of tests. Hormonal profile, HSG, TVS and many others. Semen analysis was also done for my husband and all the results were fine but not without some fertility enhancing drugs by the doctor.

Few months after, I fell pregnant and I was very excited. But two months into the pregnancy, I began feeling unbearable pains in my tummy, dizziness and bleeding. This landed me in emergency, which almost cost me my life. And guess what? I had a twin ectopic pregnancy. It was unfortunate that this happened after longing to have my baby I had to undergo surgery for evacuation.

As if that was not enough, I had a repeated ectopic pregnancy a year after the first one. It also ended up in surgery. This time, I lost a tube, leaving me with only one blocked tube. How did I know it was blocked? I kept on trying to have a baby and pregnancy didn’t occur. This time, I went for another HSG where the doctor confirmed I had tubal blockage. The doctor said I could only become pregnant through IVF as there was nothing he could do in his power.

What caused the tubal blockage? I was crying and asking in pain. The HSG pain is something no woman should experience. When I went to collect the HSG result few days later, I was not happy and still crying in the doctor’s office, knowing fully well that it would take miracle for pregnancy to occur. The doctor had to persuade me to stop crying and sat me down to educate me. He told me what could cause tubal blockage and the list is endless. Yeast infection, ghonorrea, staphylococcus and many others are culprits that can block tubes. Tampering with tubes during ectopic pregnancy surgery can also be responsible.

Immediately the doctor mentioned yeast infection, I remembered having it regularly. I told him this and he asked me to describe the symptoms. Itching in my vagina, thick whitish discharge with a very unpleasant odour, painful urination and swollen vagina are all the symptoms. I also used to have menstrual pains during this infection and my period would only flow for two days with little drops. I told him all these. There was also a day I went to the hospital to complain about swollen vagina with itching and after examination, the doctor said I had pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) . The doctor said all these were enough to have tubal blockage and fertility challenge. And he advised me to go for IVF.

Where would I get the money for IVF? This was the question going on in my head. I began searching for solution to my tubal blockage online and I came across this site https:///38wpX2d I contacted them and I was convinced with what I read about their product, I placed an order to give it a try. Their warehouse is in Asia, so it may take up to 6 weeks to arrive if you order as I waited for 6 weeks for the package to deliver. When they told me this, I said to myself, “I have waited for years before, so 6 weeks can’t be a problem, I will wait”. I placed an order with faith for just 9,087 Naira. I didn’t pay for shipping as it was free. I received my package exactly 5 weeks and a day. I was actually called from the post office in Ilorin to come for my package. I went there and collected it.

Thank God I was not in my period that day, because you cannot use it while on period. So, I started using it immediately. I used one tampon for 3 days, and removed it the fourth day and put another one immediately. I did this for a month and some days. And I had just used 8 out of 20 sachets. What I noticed was that the pain that always accompanies my period has stopped, itching in my vagina has stopped, my period now flows normally for 5 days without any bad odour and it is pure, no more unpleasant vagina discharge, ovulation pain has also stopped. All these looked like a miracle to me. One thing I noticed each time I removed the tampon from my private part is that a lot of whitish dirty materials would come our with it and if I dipped my middle finger into my vagina to clean it, I would be packing more of these dirty materials. I did not know the blockage was opening, the little fibroid I had has pulled, the cyst on one if my ovaries causing pain during ovulation has gone and my tube has also opened. The yeast infection I used to have every now and then has stopped, my libido has improved. And funnily, my “puna” is now tight like that of the Virgin Mary. Lol. It may interest you to know that I was confirmed to be 10 weeks pregnant 5 days ago. That is why I am telling other women trying to conceive my story as this will encourage them not to give up. I wish you all baby dust. Thanks for your time. I am Mrs Tayo from Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: My Infertility Challenge Story by utepu: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Madam, this is amazing. This is the best news I have heard this year. Glory to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Infertility Challenge Story by escavros: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Great a congratulations
This put a broad smile on my face.

Please share what you used to us all too.

micellgevity:
8 years ago when I just got married, I was happy and everything was going on smoothly as it was supposed to be for the newly weds. Not knowing the challenges ahead. One year gone with no pregnancy. The second year, I became worried and went for series of tests. Hormonal profile, HSG, TVS and many others. Semen analysis was also done for my husband and all the results were fine but not without some fertility enhancing drugs by the doctor.

Few months after, I fell pregnant and I was very excited. But two months into the pregnancy, I began feeling unbearable pains in my tummy, dizziness and bleeding. This landed me in emergency, which almost cost me my life. And guess what? I had a twin ectopic pregnancy. It was unfortunate that this happened after longing to have my baby I had to undergo surgery for evacuation.

As if that was not enough, I had a repeated ectopic pregnancy a year after the first one. It also ended up in surgery. This time, I lost a tube, leaving me with only one blocked tube. How did I know it was blocked? I kept on trying to have a baby and pregnancy didn’t occur. This time, I went for another HSG where the doctor confirmed I had tubal blockage. The doctor said I could only become pregnant through IVF as there was nothing he could do in his power.

What caused the tubal blockage? I was crying and asking in pain. The HSG pain is something no woman should experience. When I went to collect the HSG result few days later, I was not happy and still crying in the doctor’s office, knowing fully well that it would take miracle for pregnancy to occur. The doctor had to persuade me to stop crying and sat me down to educate me. He told me what could cause tubal blockage and the list is endless. Yeast infection, ghonorrea, staphylococcus and many others are culprits that can block tubes. Tampering with tubes during ectopic pregnancy surgery can also be responsible.

Immediately the doctor mentioned yeast infection, I remembered having it regularly. I told him this and he asked me to describe the symptoms. Itching in my vagina, thick whitish discharge with a very unpleasant odour, painful urination and swollen vagina are all the symptoms. I also used to have menstrual pains during this infection and my period would only flow for two days with little drops. I told him all these. There was also a day I went to the hospital to complain about swollen vagina with itching and after examination, the doctor said I had pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) . The doctor said all these were enough to have tubal blockage and fertility challenge. And he advised me to go for IVF.

Where would I get the money for IVF? This was the question going on in my head. I began searching for solution to my tubal blockage online and I came across this site https:///38wpX2d I contacted them and I was convinced with what I read about their product, I placed an irder to give it a trial. Their warehouse is in Asia, so it may take up to 6 weeks to arrive if you order as I waited for 6 weeks for the package to deliver. When they told me this, I said to myself, “I have waited for years before, so 6 weeks can’t be a problem, I will wait”. I placed an order with faith for just 9,087 Naira. I didn’t pay for shipping as it was free. I received my package exactly 5 weeks and a day. I was actually called from the post office in Ilorin to come for my package. I went there and collected it.

Thank God I was not in my period that day, because you cannot use it while on period. So, I started using it immediately. I used one tampon for 3 days, and removed it the fourth day and put another one immediately. I did this for a month and some days. And I had just used 8 out of 20 sachets. What I noticed was that the pain that always accompanies my period has stopped, itching in my vagina has stopped, my period now flows normally for 5 days without any bad odour and it is pure, no more unpleasant vagina discharge, ovulation pain has also stopped. All these looked like a miracle to me. One thing I noticed each time I removed the tampon from my private part us that a lot of whitish dirty materials would come our with it and if I dipped my middle finger into my vagina to clean it, I would be packing more of these dirty materials. I did not know the blockage was opening, the little fibroid I had has pulled, the cyst on one if my ovaries causing pain during ovulation has gone and my tube has also opened. The yeast infection I used to have every now and then has stopped, my libido has improved. And funnily, my “puna” is now tight like that of the Virgin Mary. Lol. It may interest you to know that I was confirmed to be 10 weeks pregnant 5 days ago. That is why I am telling other women trying to conceive my story as this will encourage them not to give up. I wish you all baby dust. Thanks for your time. I am Mrs Tayo from Ilorin.

(1) (Reply)

Cuban Doctors Arriving In Italy To Help Fight Coronavirus / Why I Think Nigeria Has Low Number Of Reported Coronavirus Cases / Nnamdi Kanu Alleges Abba Kyari, Osinbajo, Critically Down With Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.