Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) (83936 Views)

Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by franchasng: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
CSTR2:

What special qualities does Nina have for a man to put up with that mess?

na so the toto sweet reach? Then why did it not hook miracle?
You think all men walking around town are sane Some are mad na lol

That's how I and some US military pals went to a military club in Korea to unwind, a Russian chick approached us and asked if we needed a lap, one of my friends, a full blooded Naija guy obliged and guess how much it was for just few minutes 300,000 Korean won and I was just looking at the guy that is this boy mad grin grin

A guy I kind of know once spent over 5million just to return from an Asian country where he resides to sleep with a Nollywood actress, so men de this world cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Wetstone: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
This one na auto base paint ooo, the guy go buy paint tire �
kestolove95:
Taxi, miracle enter drop enter another
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by We4all: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Guys: I can't marry a dumb slay queen.
Guys: I can't marry a girl with no morals.

So, who are the guys getting married to the likes of Nina?

4 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by jidxin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Haters, over religious people, pretentious Nigerians I thought you people said them no dey marry girls wet go big brother no dey fit find man you people prayed and talked against them and the show now the show is over I hope the youths are now hard working Nigeria is now a first world nation e-diots allow us watch something to relieve small tension and dash our fellow youths money you fulls don't want you are hating cus it's not you that 5 naira you did not use to vote bbn I hope you have invested it in Microsoft shares
chai see someone's pikin.... And he had spoken sense like this...
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by hammerU: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
The only thing her new baby daddy need to fear is Miracle.

We know today his pride is hurt a little.

Person don marry Nina.

He thought she was hoe, and she prove to be a wife.

4 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Divay22(f): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
darlenese:
she is pregnant . dont ask me how I knew .
My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by franchasng: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
ifeomabernard:

Shut up ODE! How many people whey don Bleep you tire which one of them don marry you. Mumu..!
na transgender like us you de follow talk oh grin grin
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by iamademola(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
kestolove95:
Taxi, miracle enter drop enter another

Funny u
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by herzernIsHere: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Is she ashamed of her husband?

PS : No hoe deserves to be 'wifed'. Especially one that "hoed" publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Raalsalghul: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
darlenese:

Bigger boobs and she has put on weight. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Introduction or traditional marriage? My own understanding of introduction is when the two families formally meet for the first time and the marriage list is given to the prospective groom.

She looks pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by franchasng: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
We4all:
Guys: I can't marry a dumb slay queen.
Guys: I can't marry a girl with no morals.

So, who are the guys getting married to the likes of Nina?
mad guys that have used heroine syrup to block their brains, check well the guy lives abroad and doing illegal business like drugs, Internet scam, trafficking or other crimes cos na them de fall hand always, I know plenty of them and don't ask me how lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by hammerU: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Introduction or traditional marriage? My own understanding of introduction is when the two families formally meet for the first time and the marriage list is given to the prospective groom.

Bia, u this Ukwuani girl, I think say u know sabi Igbo tradition. shocked
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by AuroraB(f): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
CSTR2:

This is what the poor husband will keep hearing about for a very long time.
From who, exactly? You people play too much embarassed
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by femi4: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ajeku Miracle
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
hammerU:

Bia, u this Ukwuani girl, I think say u know sabi Igbo tradition. shocked
Stop quoting me
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
femi4:
Ajeku Miracle
Harsh...
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by franchasng: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
AuroraB:
From who, exactly? You people play too much embarassed
oh you think the husband won't hear plenty derogatory remarks about his Nina the BBNaija wife LoL

The only thing is, the guy na all these illegitimate guys abroad on fast lane, they are used to dealing with hard chicks and club girls, most times all they need is just a Nigerian breed fine girl to give birth to babies for them...they don't usually care about a girl's past life cos they too are living a fast life across the border so no time to check time

5 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by hammerU: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Stop quoting me
taaa mechionu!

If u understand dat.. i rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by ZooOga: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
herzernIsHere:
Is she ashamed of her husband?

PS : No hoe deserves to be 'wifed'. Especially one that "hoed" publicly.

timeless words of wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Ezetec: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Were is the hubby abi she be second wife grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by fergie001: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
darlenese:
We saw it...2nd and 3rd pix.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by fergie001: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ishilove:

She looks pregnant.
She is....
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Ingodwetrust15(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Onomatopoeia shocked shocked shocked Be like say this girl don collect oh cool see as she swell up grin
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by madridsta007(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Coldie:
What about the husband

Sssshhhhhh dont ask. You will be called a hater undecided

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
She looks pregnant.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Adekunlehappy: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Congrats
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by AuroraB(f): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
franchasng:
oh you think the husband won't hear plenty derogatory remarks about his Nina the BBNaija wife LoL

The only thing is, the guy na all these illegitimate guys abroad on fast lane, they are used to dealing with hard chicks and club girls, most times all they need is just a Nigerian breed fine girl to give birth to babies for them...they don't usually care about a girl's past life cos they too are living a fast life across the border
To the emboldened, he must have known that already.
He made his choice already.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Ingodwetrust15(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Don’t let this mumu people fool you guys with “Introduction” This was a Lowkey traditional wedding I know you guys want to ask how I know , Well the unborn baby told me grin grin grin. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Exosphere: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
The video ended when the real music started
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by franchasng: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
AuroraB:
To the emboldened, he must have known that already.
He made his choice already.
some don't know, some know but feel it's not that well known until they start hearing stories and realise it's beyond what they can handle.

Some don't care, especially illegitimate guys into fast runs abroad...they are used to hard chicks and club girls so to them, all girls are spoilt, they are cool marrying the popular spoilt girl, gives them more erection in the oza room shocked cheesy
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Reussite: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
She's obviously pregnant with those enlarged boobs. Congrats Ninale. kiss
Pls for those who still refer to her as Miracle's ex, can that chapter close now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Blasted For Her 'Fallen Boobs' / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.