Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) (83933 Views)

Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Lugianostar(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Congratulations to her!!!

Who is the yet to be hubby?

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by back2sender: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Congratulations fine geh

Fyne girl that was fucccked big time in live TV watched all over the world.

Fyne geh indeed

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
darlenese:
she is pregnant . dont ask me how I knew .
Yes she is.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Owerri1stSon: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
darlenese:
she is pregnant . dont ask me how I knew .

Yes she is
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Mykel51(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

So one fool suffering from Acute Shame Deficiency had the nerves to marry a girl who was not only shagged on Live TV but was also dumped on social media.

Well, I don't blame him, I blame his family members and their uncultured elders who were useless enough to accompany him to wife an extremely dull wanton lass.

If every family in the world had the same amount of morality, decency and decorum in me, this girl would have died a spinster.

But God is not man and this is her miracle.

Your semantics is unparalleled !

3 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by AuroraB(f): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
franchasng:
some don't know, some know but feel it's not that well known until they start hearing stories and realise it's beyond what they can handle.

Some don't care, especially illegitimate guys into fast runs abroad...they are used to hard chicks and club girls so to them, all girls are spoilt, they are cool marrying the popular spoilt girl, gives them more erection in the oza room shocked cheesy
Kai cry
You get 'bad mouth' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by yekparikpa(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Miracle has bleeped her Toto finish
same way someone, I mean several men bleeped your mom before your father married her. Oloshi!

6 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by ndnuray(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wait oooooooo! She dey marry herself. I'm not understanding. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by franchasng: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
AuroraB:
Kai cry
You get 'bad mouth' cheesy
that's the truth na [img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by 2sexycom(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
donephi:
Where is the husband to be na abi na her want marry herself
grin shame no let her

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by richPHAROAH: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
another rich brainless bastard has converted an olosho to a housewife. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Haters, over religious people, pretentious Nigerians I thought you people said them no dey marry girls wey go big brother?

Una say dem no dey fit find man?
you people prayed and talked against them and the show,
now the show has been over for long now I hope the youths are now very hard working?
Nigeria is now a first world nation, e-diots, allow us watch something to relieve small tension and dash our fellow youths money, you fulls don't want you are hating cus it's not you that's winning the money, that 5 naira you did not use to vote on bbn I hope you have invested it in Microsoft shares?

This rant is funny... Not to mention meaningless!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by srjibrahim(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Chatbot1234: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Lmao, Miracle right now...

Lewa picture don enter nl cheesy her papa sef go shock
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Sexycardib: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
kestolove95:
Taxi, miracle enter drop enter another

You are a lady and this is what you are saying about your fellow lady. Instead of tackling trolls that are on the thread calling her a hoe you are part of it...

SMH

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by CyberWolf: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Looks a bit chubby, probably pregnant.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by makydebbie(f): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
She's pregnant.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Godsfavour78: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Froshloaded:
Who is the lucky guy??
what do you mean by lucky.?

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by HitSong: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
ifeomabernard:

You should have been flushed down the drain...!
Shut up
Shameless
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by bitingcool: 12:08am On Feb 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

So one fool suffering from Acute Shame Deficiency had the nerves to marry a girl who was not only shagged on Live TV but was also dumped on social media.

Well, I don't blame him, I blame his family members and their uncultured elders who were useless enough to accompany him to wife an extremely dull wanton lass.

If every family in the world had the same amount of morality, decency and decorum in me, this girl would have died a spinster.

But God is not man and this is her miracle.

For someone who has confessed to shag countless married women including nuns, your morality is 'enviable'

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Duru009(m): 1:15am On Feb 16, 2020
She looks pregnant..

Congrats sis !
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:42am On Feb 16, 2020
Freehuman:
WOE UNTO ANY MAN WHO MARRIES A HOE
what of yours, u know watin she dey do behind
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Ryan03(f): 5:57am On Feb 16, 2020
CSTR2:

What special qualities does Nina have for a man to put up with that mess?

na so the toto sweet reach? Then why did it not hook miracle?
why are you crying more than the bereaved? Are you the groom or a family member?
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Ryan03(f): 6:01am On Feb 16, 2020
herzernIsHere:
Is she ashamed of her husband?

PS : No hoe deserves to be 'wifed'. Especially one that "hoed" publicly.
he pain am! Nor drink sniper o
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Ekeolu(m): 6:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Where is her hubby na ? Abi na non appearance stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Ryan03(f): 6:05am On Feb 16, 2020
richPHAROAH:
another rich brainless bastard has converted an olosho to a housewife. mtcheeew
cry me a river grin
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by cardoctor(m): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Social media is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Fixedmatch4798: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2020
SEE BLEW
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by JayPeeOham: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Coldie:
What about the husband

Sorry, but the guy was unavoidably absent... Had to attend to more pressing issues!!! grin tongue

Anyway, he sent enough money so his absence will not be felt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2020
He is missing in action

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by yeyeosoronga: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Why are some people so pained that she is getting married?
They don't even know her. What has she ever done to you na?
I guess it doesn't fit the narrative that girls that have sex will end up unmarried.
Bambam did her own, and got away with it. Nina too had her own sex and is getting away with it.
That's how things work in real life, so chillax and enjoy the ride.
Live your life to the fullest and when it's time to achieve a milestone you will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Blasted For Her 'Fallen Boobs' / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.