Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) (83934 Views)

Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Tmb78(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
Why are some people so pained that she is getting married?
They don't even know her. What has she ever done to you na?
I guess it doesn't fit the narrative that girls that have sex will end up unmarried.
Bambam did her own, and got away with it. Nina too had her own sex and is getting away with it.
That's how things work in real life, so chillax and enjoy the ride.
Live your life to the fullest and when it's time to achieve a milestone you will.
well said.
Just that I wonder why people like you don't come out strong like this to defend your womenfolks when her people are calling you Yoruba girls ugly,dirty and other derogatory names. I wonder why you are conveniently mute.
Hmmm,just wondering
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Youthleader22(m): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Coldie:
What about the husband

I tire oo... na only she dey do her introduction?

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by yeyeosoronga: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Tmb78:
well said.
Just that I wonder why people like you don't come out strong like this to defend your womenfolks when her people are calling you Yoruba girls ugly,dirty and other derogatory names. I wonder why you are conveniently mute.
Hmmm,just wondering

I don't know what you are talking about.
Yoruba girls are not dirty, and they are doing just fine in all their endeavours, thank you.
They set the pace, and many achievements by women in Nigeria are by Yoruba women.
In real life, they are getting married to prime men every single day.
Why should lions lose sleep over the opinion of sheep?

3 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by onlyboyson(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2020
MIRACLE RIGHT NOW

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Tmb78(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

I don't know what you are talking about.
Yoruba girls are not dirty, and they are doing just fine in all their endeavours, thank you.
They set the pace, and many achievements by women in Nigeria are by Yoruba women.
In real life, they are getting married to prime men every single day.
[/b]Why should lions lose sleep over the opinion of sheep?[b]
Chill sister,I'm a Yoruba man myself.
I read a lot of derogatory comments, that are largely unfounded, by the igbos about Yoruba girls especially when one of them is lucky to hook a successful and rich Yoruba man.
I just wonder at times why I don't see Yoruba girls answering them.
I guess I have my answer @ the bolded,thank you
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Women always happy when their daughters want to marry and become lions when it's the turn of their sons to marry.

Incoordinate people.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2020
[quoteq author=DuBLINGreenb post=86682174]Haters, over religious people, pretentious Nigerians I thought you people said them no dey marry girls wey go big brother?

Una say dem no dey fit find man?
you people prayed and talked against them and the show,
now the show has been over for long now I hope the youths are now very hard working?
Nigeria is now a first world nation, e-diots, allow us watch something to relieve small tension and dash our fellow youths money, you fulls don't want you are hating cus it's not you that's winning the money, that 5 naira you did not use to vote on bbn I hope you have invested it in Microsoft shares?[/quote] To God I love you. Your generation is blessed.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Kinjikitileking(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2020
made4naijamusic:

Here are photos from Nina's wedding introduction below;
Can't wait to marry too
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Digmygold: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Miracle has bleeped her Toto finish

But she also bleeped his dick finish. Tit for tat. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Digmygold: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2020
richPHAROAH:
another rich brainless bastard has converted an olosho to a housewife. mtcheeew

Chai! See painment
Go and figure out how to get rich too and stop beefing.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by candygist: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

So one fool suffering from Acute Shame Deficiency had the nerves to marry a girl who was not only shagged on Live TV but was also dumped on social media.

Well, I don't blame him, I blame his family members and their uncultured elders who were useless enough to accompany him to wife an extremely dull wanton lass.

If every family in the world had the same amount of morality, decency and decorum in me, this girl would have died a spinster.

But God is not man and this is her miracle.

Thank God say man no be God. Her introduction pain you ?
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by dominique(f): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Congrats to her. She looks pregnant in those photos, and glowing too. So bloody what if she had sex with thay two minute noodle, does that make her any worse than millions of ladies having premarital sex all over the country? I applaud the way she was able to brand herself and become a successful entrepreneur despite all the hate thrown her way after the show. Shame to bad belle haters

Congrats to her once again

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by SavageResponse(m): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations to her!
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by sprints1: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2020
Uyi168:
Her boobii resemble wetin go make sense ... :' kiss
I tell u I never knew Nina boobi big rich that level but the girl don tone her skin probably pregnant her neck region is too fat
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by seunadeolu(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Onyekachi419:

Amen grin

Onyékachí419 Adeolu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Funkybabee(f): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Halam09(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Congrats.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Onyekachi419(f): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2020
seunadeolu:

Onyékachí419 Adeolu

lol
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by James289(f): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2020
This kind wedding self, all this foreigner spiritual husband that don't always appear on Traditional wedding but will be using live video to kiss d bride

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by kolade560: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Where d dude na abi na only she dey marry herself

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Nature8(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Uyi168:
Her boobii resemble wetin go make sense ... :' kiss

cheesy
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Queenflourish(f): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Am sure she's pregnant
This one that her face and everything is swollen
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
darlenese:
she is pregnant . dont ask me how I knew .
It's obvious
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
kestolove95:
Taxi, miracle enter drop enter another

Same way Dem drop U another enter u.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Rossycee(f): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
darlenese:
she is pregnant . dont ask me how I knew .
You are right...
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by Legendguru: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Good for them
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by alfredilly: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Audio wedding everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) by bestabigaelever(f): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

We are waiting for the real one
Because introduction is just a way of telling the world and informing both families say na this boy or girl i dey bang wella without fear but nor be say i nor dey bang another person
Just that na this one i trust
Seriously
So u will bang another girl definitely
Na WA o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Blasted For Her 'Fallen Boobs' / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.