Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,301 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Coronavirus Cure Discovered For Black Skin. (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Cure Discovered For Black Skin. (photos) (1243 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found / GOOD NEWS: India Finally Gets Coronavirus Cure(antidote), / GOOD NEWS: Finally Coronavirus Cure Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Cure Discovered For Black Skin. (photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Senou is a young Cameroonian student in China recently infected with Coronavirus he was released from hospital this morning cured of the virus.

Doctors seeking for a cure to treat the dreadful virus were amazed to see Senou still alive and fit even after contracting the virus which has claimed 1,112 lives since it broke out in Wuhan couple of weeks ago.

The Chinese doctors confirmed that Senou stayed alive because of his blood genetic composition which is mainly found in the genetic composition of subsaharan Africans.

Proudly black and African

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/223e120f939f8d0a06b7ce3cee65318c?client=news
Re: Coronavirus Cure Discovered For Black Skin. (photos) by Nukilia: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Are you tinking what I am thinking? undecided

The Chinese should start mixing with Blacks so they can give birth to a cross breed which would be resistant to diseases such as covid 2019.

Some African women in Kenya have also been found to genetic makeup that resist Aids.
Re: Coronavirus Cure Discovered For Black Skin. (photos) by slivertongue: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
we are disease resistant people

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Cure Discovered For Black Skin. (photos) by Snapchat: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
slivertongue:
we are disease resistant people

Stop this rough play, lol. Even malaria is taking us out not to talk of Coronavirus. I mean with the way they are talking about its effects.

I hope it's true though.
Re: Coronavirus Cure Discovered For Black Skin. (photos) by slivertongue: 6:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Snapchat:

Stop this rough play, lol. Even malaria is taking us out not to talk of Coronavirus. I mean with the way they are talking about its effects.

I hope it's true though.
its our carelessness that is killing us the most

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure Discovered For Black Skin. (photos) by mrkings84(m): 4:02am On Feb 17, 2020
slivertongue:

its our carelessness that is killing us the most

That's true, man!

(1) (Reply)

Two NHS Nurses Died In Hours After Contracting COVID-19 From Patients In UK(Pic) / 150 People Die In Kano In 3 Days / Pls Help; COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.