Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Beware Of Sokoloan - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Sokoloan (37362 Views)

Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps / Investigative Report On Sokoloan / Sokoloan/ Naomi Saga..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by mayor10(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
This company has the worst customer relationship.
Started sending msgs to my contacts even before due date.

How do you expect one to pay back after yu tarnished image?
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Lordkross(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
I will deal with this company with all my mights fa! Imagine one fool sending me threats that she will deal with me and one day after the due date she started sending out defamatory messages to my contacts both sms/WhatsApp.

So much for a gold member sha! I had already returned over 300k within a few months ooh! Abeg make you give me till Monday, money no clear for weekend (Saturday) and on Sunday I started receiving calls that some people said I ran away with money that I was dubious. They also added my wife and called my mom to threaten her also. Hmmm!!!!

Thank God am in Abuja sha, all relevant authorities have been informed. I am suing for N300 Million naira damages. Maybe others would learn not to tag any other person a criminal if a court of competent jurisdiction has not labelled it so.

I will sue both SokoLoan and Google for allowing such App that invade data privacy and defame innocent people.

This is indeed very sad.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lordkross:
I will deal with this company with all my mights fa! Imagine one fool sending me threats that she will deal with me and one day after the due date she started sending out defamatory messages to my contacts both sms/WhatsApp.

So much for a gold member sha! I had already returned over 300k within a few months ooh! Abeg make you give me till Monday, money no clear for weekend (Saturday) and on Sunday I started receiving calls that some people said I ran away with money that I was dubious. They also added my wife and called my mom to threaten her also. Hmmm!!!!

Thank God am in Abuja sha, all relevant authorities have been informed. I am suing for N300 Million naira damages. Maybe others would learn not to tag any other person a criminal if a court of competent jurisdiction has not labelled it so.

I will sue both SokoLoan and Google for allowing such App that invade data privacy and defame innocent people.

This is indeed very sad.
Well done man!
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Jaccuss18: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
How can we do this?
This people need to be sued, the damage they have done to people is enough
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Jaccuss18: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lordkross:

This is indeed very sad.

How can we do this please?
This people need to be sued, the damage they have done to people is enough
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by turischool(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lekwandoskii:
A female friend of mine never borrowed monies from them, but this sokoloan has become a bottle-neck to her for a very long time, raining hell on this young lady. Guys, y'all need to come see the condition this girl is in at the moment. I have received their threatening messages about 6 times now over the period of one month with different numbers on whatsapp. Today, I replied by asking him how much is she owing and the idiot replied saying NGN9, 500 only. Can you imagine that Then I replied the bastard thus: "so, you guys have been going on and about defaming a poor applicant, calling her all sort of horrible names as if she stole one of your kidneys". The hungry nicompoo never even bothered to react to my write-ups, instead he still went ahead to forward me his bank account details that I should make the payment there. The worse part of this fiasco is that they had gone as far as hacking the girl's bank account, withdrawing about 6 to 7k from the girl's account without her knowledge. The last time I decided to visit this girl just to be sure she never had any dealings with the said company or whatsoever. I felt pity for her at the sight of this girl. She has grown so thin all of a sudden, coupled with the fact that she is only an applicant with a 14 month old daughter who she is single-handedly taking care of at the moment. Hmm... I had to pressurise her to visit the bank, of which she later did. Only for the bank to ask her to go for another BVN & new bank account and that those people will always withdraw from her account anytime money enters the affected account. Now, what are we saying? I am very sure they are gonna contact me again, I am damn sure about this!

So sad
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Allisongram: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2022
Is this stuff still going on?
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by sukachia(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2022
alot of people are just going taking loans.

i must warn every one to reframe from such because Majority of the loan companies dont give A Bleep about you

all they care is their money

i see pple who are not even capable of paying loan after promising to pay the loan on the specific date given

Trust me you cant try that in Anyother country because you will face the full force of the Law.

Stay away from loan and manage what you have and what you earn. You have been Warned.
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Elpaso101: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
I have also been a victim of this today. They are called Okilo Cash. Same picture as the above. Them even put RIP on top my picture de share am up and down. I no de wait for police. I go track them...
Kuyo:

My cousin has the same experience last year December. they company have no regards to Nigeria law
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by tunasha(m): 3:33am On Jun 16
..nn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) / Snake Killed At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Gubi Campus Again (Photos) / Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.