Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Beware Of Sokoloan - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Sokoloan (36529 Views)

Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps / Investigative Report On Sokoloan / Sokoloan/ Naomi Saga..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kingluthor:
I just got a message from this sokoloan people and I actually haven't heard of them before telling me one of my contacts is a fraud, I had to browse about the sokoloan and I now saw this post on Naira land. This is really bad and outrageous, they even told me in the message to stay way from her. Something has to be done about this people, you can't just defame someone's character like that, it's very bad.

Hi, they did same thing to a relative. We are thinking of taking a class action lawsuit against SOKO LENDING COMPANY LIMITED, to end the operations of the company and collect damages, both defamatory, emotional and punitive damage for all affected people as compensation. Debt or not, there is no where in the Nigerian law that says you will insult, harras, intimidate or defame an individual or share private information of that individual to the public cos of debt. Even their own terms and conditions is against that. The Nigerian Data Protection Regulation prohibits that. Otherwise banks would have been publishing names of numerous debtors daily. SOKO loan is not even registered or CBN licensed.
We would like you to join the class action lawsuit suit. Let your friend Reach out to me (namechangenigeria@outlook.com). These soko/gocash/9jacredit people have to pay. Na debt people owe, nor b person dem kill
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Daroldigits:
please need their current address

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
harrymilky:
HARRISON WHAT 9JA CASH COMPANY WILL DO TO YOU WILL BE VERY PAINFUL, YOU ARE ADVICED TO PAY IN 1 HOUR, WE HAVE YOUR PICTURE, YOUR FULL NAME, YOUR ID,YOUR BVN AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER EVEN YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS. ALL YOU HAVE IS 1 HR TO PAY OR FACE SERIOUS SHAME AND DISGRACE.

After sending this. Same day, this was sent:

NOTICE! PLEASE KINDLY INFORM HARRISON OHWODE WITH 08106637779, HE IS ACTING FRAUDULENT, HE HAS DEFAULTED IN REPAYMENT OF HIS LOAN TO OUR COMPANY AND PENALTY CHARGES APPLY, HE IS ADVISED TO MAKE PAYMENT NOW TO AVOID LEGAL ACTIONS/NEGATIVE CREDIT RFPORT AS HE HAS NO INTENTION OR SHOWM COMMITMENT TO REFUND LOAN.

I then sent them This as a reply:

I'll pay the default interest including the full payment because you guys are adding daily interest to it. I'm having delayed payment.

They sent This:

you are acting fraudulent and we are going to treat you as a criminal if we dont get your payment by 4pm today 9jacash. everyone you know including people you work for and your relations will get a criminal alert message about you. you are just few hour away to your doom.

...... This is not the first time I'm taking an emergency soft loan from them. I called them that they will get their money and secondly, there's a daily accrued interest default payment so they shouldn't worry, their loan will be paid in full. Only for me to start receiving messages from close family friends and clients that holds me in high esteem. I discovered some of my big clients blocked me on WhatsApp and even Blocked my call.

I was supposed to be mobilised for a Solar project on Thursday and Sokoloan told the client I'm a criminal waiting to be apprehended but why not just tell them the truth which is I took a soft loan, why did they lied on me.

After all this, they still called me this morning to do more harm. It's Well. God is still on the Throne...

Hi, they did same thing to a relative. We are thinking of taking a class action lawsuit against SOKO LENDING COMPANY LIMITED, to end the operations of the company and collect damages, both defamatory, emotional and punitive damage for all affected people as compensation. Debt or not, there is no where in the Nigerian law that says you will insult, harras, intimidate or defame an individual or share private information of that individual to the public cos of debt. Even their own terms and conditions is against that. The Nigerian Data Protection Regulation prohibits that. Otherwise banks would have been publishing names of numerous debtors daily. SOKO loan is not even registered or CBN licensed.
We would like you to join the class action lawsuit suit. Reach out to me with evidence (namechangenigeria@outlook.com). These soko/gocash/9jacredit people have to pay. Na debt people owe, nor b person dem kill
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
phlexbaba:
Soko loan also have another company called 9ja cash, they made me loss my job after telling my boss that I am a criminal on run with a company money, they never mentioned I just burrowed 5000 naira to pay 8,500 naira in 7 days. This made my boss sack me with an immediate effect without payment telling me I can't tarnish the image of the company. They sent the same message to my pastor which felt so sorry for me after listening to my own part of the story. I wish I could sue these people for calling me a chronic criminal because of 5000 naira.

Please let all the affected bombard their Google play page and write a bad report about them.

I'm still surprised that the government still allowed Sokoloan to operate their staffs behave like touts.

.Hi, they did same thing to a relative. We are thinking of taking a class action lawsuit against SOKO LENDING COMPANY LIMITED, to end the operations of the company and collect damages, both defamatory, emotional and punitive damage for all affected people as compensation. Debt or not, there is no where in the Nigerian law that says you will insult, harras, intimidate or defame an individual or share private information of that individual to the public cos of debt. Even their own terms and conditions is against that. The Nigerian Data Protection Regulation prohibits that. Otherwise banks would have been publishing names of numerous debtors daily. SOKO loan is not even registered or CBN licensed.
We would like you to join the class action lawsuit suit. Reach out to me (namechangenigeria@outlook.com). These soko/gocash/9jacredit people have to pay. Na debt people owe, nor b person dem kill
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
vetrovialMan:

question is, what can be done about it?

Sue them. We don't have to wait for government. They are still doing this cos no one has taken up the matter.
So my self and several lawyers want to initiate a class action lawsuit of 2bn naira against them. They will pay for damages, emotional, compensatory and punitive damages, for defamation, causing psychological and emotional stress law abiding citizens.
If you know any one that has been affected by their defamatory statements, harassments, and threats, let the person reach out to me with proof and details of their interactions at (namechangenigeria@outlook.com).
They have to be dealt with
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fetish12:
Please,how can I bring to the authorities what soko loan did to my family,they sent text to my mum threatening that am a dead man anywhere they see me.My mother is down and rushed in hospital,just because of two days late payment,if I settle them,how do I channel to authorities to handle tjem

Kindly reach out to me.
they did same thing to a relative. We are thinking of taking a billion naira class action lawsuit against SOKO LENDING COMPANY LIMITED, to end the operations of the company in Nigeria and collect damages, both defamatory, compensatory emotional and punitive damage for all affected people. Debt or not, there is no where in the Nigerian law that says you will insult, harras, intimidate or defame an individual or share private information of that individual to the public cos of debt. Even their own terms and conditions is against that. The Nigerian Data Protection Regulation prohibits that. Otherwise banks would have been publishing names of numerous debtors daily. SOKO loan is not even registered or CBN licensed.
We would like you to join the class action lawsuit suit. Reach out to me (namechangenigeria@outlook.com). These soko/gocash/9jacredit people have to pay. Na debt people owe, nor b person dem kill
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
juliusboland:
RUN! RUN! RUN! FROM SOKOLOAN

AFTER TAKEN SEVERAL LOANS WITH TIMELY REPAYMENT ON 14 OCCASIONS, THE LAST ONE I TOOK DURING THE DISTRESS OF MY CHILD BIRTH ALMOST RUINED MY LIFETIME REPUTATION. I WAS SO UNFORTUNATE ON THAT VERY EARLY HOUR OF THE DAY OF MY SECOND BABY'S DELIVERY, WHEREBY MY ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED IN EXCESS OF 92,000 THE SAME EARLY HOUR MY WIFE ENTER INTO LABOUR. THE DEBIT WAS AS A RESULT OF A TOURISM PACKAGE SUBSCRIBED TO WITH AN AGENCY, WHICH I WASN'T EVER EXPECTING AN AUTO DEBIT BELIEVING I DO TOURISM ANYTIME I DEEM IT CONVINIENT.

IMMEDIATELY I SAW THE DEBIT ALERT, I MOVED ALL MY REMAINING BALANCE TO ONE OF MY YOUNGER BROTHER'S ACCOUNT, TO AVOID ANOTHER UNEXPECTED DEBIT, UNFORTUNATELY AS I WAS ABOUT TO START PAYING THE BILLS AFTER GETTING TO THE HOSPITAL, MY BROTHER MADE A MISTAKE OF TRANSFERING THE MONEY BACK TO ME ON NEFT TRANSFER SYSTEM, WHICH WILL AUTOMATICALLY TAKES 24 WORKING HOURS BEFORE I CAN RECEIVE IT.

IMMEDIATELY I HAD RO TURN TO PEOPLE FOR HELP, AND ALSO GET SOME SMALL LOANS TO PAY MY BILLS.

I ACTUALLY DEFAULTED THE REPAYMENT AFTER THE 8 DAYS RUNNING INTO TWO WEEKS BECAUSE EVERY WAS LIKE TIGHT.

TO MY CONCLUSION, THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS NEVER STATED THAT YOUR PHONE CONTACTS WILL BE COMPROMISED AND A DEFAMATION MESSAGES WILL BE SENT TO ALL YOUR CONTACT. IT KILLING AFTER RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE AS ATTACHED.

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kazolex:
This Soko lending company needs to be looked into. I have been paying back my loans successfully without any itch until now that I'm finding it hard to pay back. My loan was due for payment on 19th of August which I couldn't pay back, this was the message they sent to my contacts the following day;

You are a guarantor to ............. with phone no ..................!!! If she does not pay her debt at SOKO LOAN by 2pm your bvn will be blocked!! You will be barred from accessing loan anywhere in Nigeria!!! Your picture will be displayed on all social media sites as a defaulter!!! You will be headed for the authorities 6am tomorrow morning!!!.

And this was sent the second day;
NOTICE: ,............. on .............. is acting Fraudulend and has defraud the loan company called SOKOLOAN, the public is advice to distance from Him as legal actions will be taken against Him soon if he failed to pay within 24 hours . SOKOLOAN.

This is really defaming and nearly made my mum to be hit by a vehicle.

Our Government need to investigate this company.

Warm regards.

Hi, they did same thing to a relative. We are thinking of taking a billion naira class action lawsuit against SOKO LENDING COMPANY LIMITED, to end the operations of the company in Nigeria and collect damages, both defamatory, emotional and punitive damage for all affected people as compensation. Debt or not, there is no where in the Nigerian law that says you will insult, harras, intimidate or defame an individual or share private information of that individual to the public cos of debt.
Even their own terms and conditions is against that. The Nigerian Data Protection Regulation prohibits that. Otherwise banks would have been publishing names of numerous debtors daily. SOKO loan is not even registered or CBN licensed.
We would like you to join the class action lawsuit suit. Reach out to me with evidence and details of what transpired to (namechangenigeria@outlook.com). These soko/gocash/9jacredit people have to pay. Na debt people owe, nor b person dem kill
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Okay12:
Pls I have over 20 calls recordings exchanged with sokoloan and subsidiaries, where I was cursed and abused. I am willing to tender and share in the court. Lemme tell their agents here, you are going down.

Hello, We are thinking of taking a billion naira class action lawsuit against SOKO LENDING COMPANY LIMITED, to end the operations of the company in Nigeria and collect damages, both defamatory, emotional and punitive damage for all affected people as compensation. Debt or not, there is no where in the Nigerian law that says you will insult, harras, intimidate or defame an individual or share private information of that individual to the public cos of debt.
Even their own terms and conditions is against that. The Nigerian Data Protection Regulation prohibits that. Otherwise banks would have been publishing names of numerous debtors daily. SOKO loan is not even registered or CBN licensed.
We would like you to join the class action lawsuit suit. Reach out to me with evidence and details of what transpired to (namechangenigeria@outlook.com). These soko/gocash/9jacredit people have to pay. Na debt people owe, nor b person dem kill
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
goodnews1111:

Well I am in contact with my lawyer. Upon consultation about a case against these guys he made me understand that their action is totally wrong and that we can build a case. But this comes with financial expenses. This i think is the reason these guys behave the way they do. Because they know the expenses of building a case and most Nigerian don't have the finance to hire a lawyer. But for all who are here and whose name have been defamed can come together and let them know what they are doing is absolutely wrong.

Hi, they did same thing to a relative. We are thinking of taking a billion naira class action lawsuit against SOKO LENDING COMPANY LIMITED, to end the operations of the company in Nigeria and collect damages, both defamatory, emotional and punitive damage for all affected people as compensation. Debt or not, there is no where in the Nigerian law that says you will insult, harras, intimidate or defame an individual or share private information of that individual to the public cos of debt.
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
vetrovialMan:
i suggest we get a group going, telegram or whatsapp where we can strategize with lawyers and then we take it from there

Hello, We are taking a billion naira class action lawsuit against SOKO LENDING COMPANY LIMITED, to end the operations of the company in Nigeria and collect damages, both defamatory, emotional and punitive damage for all affected people as compensation. Debt or not, there is no where in the Nigerian law that says you will insult, harras, intimidate or defame an individual or share private information of that individual to the public cos of debt.
Even their own terms and conditions is against that. The Nigerian Data Protection Act LFN 2019 prohibits that. Otherwise any financial institution or banks would have been publishing names of numerous debtors daily. SOKO loan is not even registered or CBN licensed.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Rayjelite: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ok I've reported those useless Chinese companies Sokoloan and 9jacash I've never seen such useless companies before until now.
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Rockingsonman:
The Fraudulent Family of the........... . are thieves, (08........ 08...... . ) Who stole money from a company . The public is warned of this family as they are known to be dangerous thieves. they will be caught by securities and will face the law. proof available if denied

This is what 9jacash spread to my contacts this afternoon Is this not also a criminal act by them, using lies and gutter blackmail in the name of debt recovery. They won't even mention the amount involved which is less than 10k.

For those defending their actions, these people vigorously advertise all over the media describing how easy it is to get emergency help from them without stating it anywhere in their terms that they will resort to lies and blackmail if you default by even one week.

If I should pay this money now, how will they undo the damage they have already done.

Did they also do the business with one's entire family that they know nothing about. Why label innocent people thieves over a business you did with just one person.

How can people support these loan shark operators who only only seek to ensnare the desperate and the vulnerable.

For this one, I don't think I will still pay though it is against my principle. Not after what they have done. They can text their grandfather if they like, I am not scared of them.

Hi, We are initiating a billion naira class action lawsuit against SOKO LENDING COMPANY LIMITED, to end the operations of the company in Nigeria and collect damages, both defamatory, emotional and punitive damage for all affected people as compensation. Debt or not, there is no where in the Nigerian law that says you will insult, harras, intimidate or defame an individual or share private or BVN information of that individual to the public cos of debt.
Even their own terms and conditions is against that. The Nigerian Data Protection Act LFN 2019 and other Regulations prohibits that. Otherwise banks would have been publishing names of numerous debtors daily.
SOKO loan is not even registered or CBN licensed.
We would like you to join the class action lawsuit suit. Reach out to me with evidence and details of what transpired to (namechangenigeria@outlook.com). These soko/gocash/9jacredit people have to pay. Na debt people owe, nor b person dem kill,
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Rayjelite:
Ok I've reported those useless Chinese companies Sokoloan and 9jacash I've never seen such useless companies before until now.

Hi, We are initiating a billion naira class action lawsuit against SOKO LENDING COMPANY LIMITED, to end the operations of the company in Nigeria and collect damages, both defamatory, emotional and punitive damage for all affected people as compensation. Debt or not, there is no where in the Nigerian law that says you will insult, harras, intimidate or defame an individual or share private or BVN information of that individual to the public cos of debt.
Even their own terms and conditions is against that. The Nigerian Data Protection Act LFN 2019 and other Regulations prohibits that. Otherwise banks would have been publishing names of numerous debtors daily.
If they have defamed, harassed, threatened, intimidated, you, We would like you to join the class action lawsuit suit. Reach out to me with evidence and details of what transpired to (namechangenigeria@outlook.com). These soko/gocash/9jacredit people have to pay. Na debt people owe, nor b person dem kill
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by dlivingtribunal: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
A colleague of mine asked me to give him some amount of money to payup his loan with sokoloan. He sent this message to me as an evidence of what people on her contact has been getting from Sokoloan. This is just so unfair bringing people's privacy to public

Hi, tell your friends. We are initiating a billion naira class action lawsuit against SOKO LENDING COMPANY LIMITED, to end the operations of the company in Nigeria and collect damages, both defamatory, emotional and punitive damage for all affected people as compensation. Debt or not, there is no where in the Nigerian law that says you will insult, harras, intimidate or defame an individual or share private or BVN information of that individual to the public cos of debt.
Even their own terms and conditions is against that. The Nigerian Data Protection Act LFN 2019 and other Regulations prohibits that.
If they have defamed, harassed, threatened, intimidated, you, We would like you to join the class action lawsuit suit. Reach out to me with evidence and details of what transpired to (namechangenigeria@outlook.com). These soko/gocash/9jacredit people have to pay. Na debt people owe, nor b person dem kill

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Surely247: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2021
How can they post once bvn which is supposed to be confidential.
This is the hight of madnesses. Anybody can take advantage of that. U will not end well soko lending company and it's entire staff.

Their staffs are worst. How can you accept to ruin the life of your fellow Nigerians because you are earning some amount of money from some death foreigners as salary.
Some took #5000 to payback 8k some #8000 some #10,000. There are people who took loan of #10,000,000 (ten million naira) from the bank, they are not dragged to the mod as soko is doing to Nigerians for less than 20k.

I believe this true fact of nature. when u throw a stone up, it will surely come down..
Soko business will one day crumble

I also want to use this medium to encourage those who are victim of soko madness. Move on please stay away from soko. Tell your friends the risk of have any soko loan app in their phone. By so doing their business will crumble.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by LoneRanger12(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
The soko lending company is the company that runs soko loan, go cash, 9ja cash. They have an office at Ikeja GRA, Lagos where their agents make all those threatening and defaming calls to their customers contacts. I believe if we really need to bring down this terrible company, we need a physical location. If anyone knows their physical location at Ikeja GRA. They can share here.
Also, if you live around Ikeja GRA, you can watch out for their offIce...any building where lots of young people come out from who are dressed casually or looking casual.
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Rayjelite: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
This Demonic lady who calls herself Susan 9jacash works with Sokoloan those demonic people pleaseeeee how can we stop this people from ruining lives? These people are demonic sent from hell to kill people either with high blood pressure or defamation of character...how can we stop them I'm really interested in this case ooo..they've done enuf damage.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rayjelite:
This Demonic lady who calls herself Susan 9jacash works with Sokoloan those demonic people pleaseeeee how can we stop this people from ruining lives? These people are demonic sent from hell to kill people either with high blood pressure or defamation of character...how can we stop them I'm really interested in this case ooo..they've done enuf damage.

The mumu girl message your contacts??
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Rayjelite: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
This Demonic lady parading herself as Susan 9jacash..calls people in the most mannerless manner, she's excellent as dafaming people's character omo i pity any man that would have anything to do with her..that man's own is finished. Not just her another with the name Bolly Jay.. they're both evil to name but a few.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Johnames: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mixedfraction:

The mumu girl message your contacts??
how far, u dey offline since
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Johnames:
how far, u dey offline since

Hafa..
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Johnames: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Hafa..
I dey o, your number no dey go again
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Johnames:
I dey o, your number no dey go again

Yea... Anything?
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Johnames: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Yea... Anything?
nothing serious, I just one ask if Dem still dey disturb you
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Johnames:
nothing serious, I just one ask if Dem still dey disturb you

Na them know..

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by osyvv(m): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2021
*NITDA Imposes N10 Million Fine On Soko Loan For Data Privacy Invasion*

_“According to one of the complainants, when he failed to meet up with his repayment obligations due to insufficient credit in his account on the date the direct debit was to take effect, the company unilaterally sent privacy-invading messages to the complainant’s contacts,” the statement read in part._
https://thenigerialawyer.com/nitda-imposes-n10-million-fine-on-soko-loan-for-data-privacy-invasion/
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Lekwandoskii(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
A female friend of mine never borrowed monies from them, but this sokoloan has become a bottle-neck to her for a very long time, raining hell on this young lady. Guys, y'all need to come see the condition this girl is in at the moment. I have received their threatening messages about 6 times now over the period of one month with different numbers on whatsapp. Today, I replied by asking him how much is she owing and the idiot replied saying NGN9, 500 only. Can you imagine that Then I replied the bastard thus: "so, you guys have been going on and about defaming a poor applicant, calling her all sort of horrible names as if she stole one of your kidneys". The hungry nicompoo never even bothered to react to my write-ups, instead he still went ahead to forward me his bank account details that I should make the payment there. The worse part of this fiasco is that they had gone as far as hacking the girl's bank account, withdrawing about 6 to 7k from the girl's account without her knowledge. The last time I decided to visit this girl just to be sure she never had any dealings with the said company or whatsoever. I felt pity for her at the sight of this girl. She has grown so thin all of a sudden, coupled with the fact that she is only an applicant with a 14 month old daughter who she is single-handedly taking care of at the moment. Hmm... I had to pressurise her to visit the bank, of which she later did. Only for the bank to ask her to go for another BVN & new bank account and that those people will always withdraw from her account anytime money enters the affected account. Now, what are we saying? I am very sure they are gonna contact me again, I am damn sure about this!
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Lekwandoskii(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Find attached copies of my recent chats with one of the sokoloan representatives.

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lekwandoskii:
Find attached copies of my recent chats with one of the sokoloan representatives.

I feel so sorry for her... did she use you as her referee?
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Ameboperoo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mixedfraction:

I feel so sorry for her... did she use you as her referee?
You don't have to use anybody as referee. The app has access to your contact, messages, location, gallery etc.
They will send the message to your contacts and check those on WhatsApp, and send your picture to them too
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan by Boseabebe: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Do these Sokoloan people ever stop sending those messages?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours / Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) / My Sister Is Missing Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.