Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Am i Been Used? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am i Been Used? (778 Views)

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am i Been Used? by Deathtk: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hello am I been used?
There's this girl on FB she likes chatting with me we are not dating I have zero feelings for her she calls me love,babe, sweetheart, always asking for airtime I always send but it's becoming too much every time send me airtime..... She always wanting to chat with me sending me love poems and romantic texts. All this drama began when she asked for my pic I sent it to her she asked if the house I took the pic was mine I replied yes it's my family house....she later asked for airtime I sent she said I cares about her and wants me to assume her bf role hahaha....our normal chat used to be shit you know girl's drama , kk,okay ,k fine, that was how our chat used to be everything changed after I sent her my oics.....many time she insisted on coming to see me I declined she how do I discharge her, please no insult I'm too young for girls matter I'm always strict to them, focusing on my future now.

1 Like

Re: Am i Been Used? by Young03(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
undecided
Re: Am i Been Used? by chatinent: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
How old is your stupidity?

5 Likes

Re: Am i Been Used? by chukwuibuipob: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
sad grin undecided singing* Suegbe nah pako". If ur fellow boiz ask u for Richard card now,u'll not give him
.See how d girl sweet tongue u to buy her diz N dat.U scammed ur parents but instead spend on useless pusi.

1 Like

Re: Am i Been Used? by chukwuibuipob: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
wink smiley wink lipsrsealed Sule cry embarassed cool grin cheesy.U still come xpose ur dumbness online sad.

1 Like

Re: Am i Been Used? by Ekakamba: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
chatinent:
How old is your stupidity?

Prolly, a decade.

The nicca have 10 years experience in stool-pit-duty.

grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Am i Been Used? by Hoyindarmolar(f): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
one good turn deserve another God is bound to reward your good works

1 Like

Re: Am i Been Used? by Realmenlovetruly(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hoyindarmolar:
one good turn deserve another God is bound to reward your good works
Thanks for the prayer aunty
But you better tell him the truth
Re: Am i Been Used? by Oyiboman69: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Man to man...if you know, you know grin

1 Like

Re: Am i Been Used? by konkonbilo(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Deathtk:
Hello am I been used?
There's this girl on FB she likes chatting with me we are not dating I have zero feelings for her she calls me love,babe, sweetheart, always asking for airtime I always send but it's becoming too much every time send me airtime..... She always wanting to chat with me sending me love poems and romantic texts. All this drama began when she asked for my pic I sent it to her she asked if the house I took the pic was mine I replied yes it's my family house....she later asked for airtime I sent she said I cares about her and wants me to assume her bf role hahaha....our normal chat used to be shit you know girl's drama , kk,okay ,k fine, that was how our chat used to be everything changed after I sent her my oics.....many time she insisted on coming to see me I declined she how do I discharge her, please no insult I'm too young for girls matter I'm always strict to them, focusing on my future now.
Otun bere.. Lol
Re: Am i Been Used? by Drince: 12:15am On Feb 16, 2020
[s][/s]
Deathtk:
Hello am I been used?
[color=#990000][/color][right][/right] Then focus on your future
At least in fb you can ignore messages
Re: Am i Been Used? by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Deathtk:
Hello am I been used?

You're not (currently) been used really. According to your story, she had insisted on visiting you on several occasions but you keep rejecting her request but you always agreed to send her recharge card.

What I want to understand,

1. Why do you keep rejecting her request to visit?

2. Why do you keep accepting her request for recharge card?

3. Have she ever called you on mobile with the recharge card?

4. How old is she and you?

5. Are you currently working or doing business to earn money or you still collect allowance from your parents?

Your answer to these questions would give me a better understanding of your situation and your person.

Many people would call you names, many would start advising without fully understanding your story, many people do not see the part you claimed she insisted on visiting (not that you invited her - SHE INSISTED ON VISITING).

Inviting a girl to visit and a girl insisting on visiting you are 2 different situations brother?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Still Sending PM When Miss Coro Is In Town? / Pain of heartbreaks / Watch Video: I Am Sex Starved, Somebody Should Come And Give Me D*ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.