Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka (29055 Views)

Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration / FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy / 'Buhari Must Go Protesters' Flogged In Kogi For Defacing Public Assets (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Nightmare? Well maybe if your face looks like the devil's an.us.

Look at tinubu's face and the lines on your face and other lines on your fellow omoluabis face and.....clearly you will see the real definition of devil's anu.us.

2 Likes

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Wickedfacts: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You guys should stop wasting your time correcting me.......many like u ve tried and get (gotten) tired.....

Whatever I penned down......I've read it before submitting.......

Stop wasting your energy on a lost cause..........LOL.

If you read this nonsense before submitting, I can only wonder how terrible it would look if you didn't review it at all.

I won't get tired of correcting you. No matter how useless you are, you can still be useful as a bad example.

4 Likes

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
SonofDevil:
Anambra richest state in Nigeria cheesycheesy who is ur weed supplier
he is high on red mud

1 Like

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wickedfacts:

If you read this nonsense before submitting, I can only wonder how terrible it would look if you didn't review it at all.

I won't get tired of correcting you. No matter how useless you are, you can still be useful as a bad example.

Remove the thick lines on your face first then comeback and tell me how you're looking now.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Wickedfacts: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Look at tinubu's face and the lines on your face and other lines on your fellow omoluabis face and.....clearly you will see the real definition of devil's anu.us.

You forgot to mention the ichi scarifications they used to mark the faces of you Osu outcasts.

2 Likes

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You forgot to mention the ichi scarifications they used to mark the faces of you Osu outcasts.

Go for surgery and remove the thick imprint on your face.

Your face must be smooth to dignify my response.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by pakingzzzzz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
50bn!!

Anyway, if you need an awe-inspiring 3D paint work that looms up on you when you stare at it, check my profile for my conatct
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Cherez: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
50b from Anambra? How?

Where is the fed govt expecting Anambra to get that from when the annual igr of SE is less than 30bn?

Besides, has Anambra finished paying back the bailout? Let's not talk about minimum wage. angry
You need to sit down and cross-examine well yourself.
Check the bailouts your state's collected and compare that to Anambra which owes no salary unlike even your rich state's who owe upto or even more than 6months
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by BarrElChapo(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wait Ozekhome is lawyer to FG here ? Same lawyer to Atiku on the election case ? This our profession sha grin

1 Like

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by ajl: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
50b from Anambra? How?

Where is the fed govt expecting Anambra to get that from when the annual igr of SE is less than 30bn?

Besides, has Anambra finished paying back the bailout? Let's not talk about minimum wage. angry

Easi pizi ... monthly deduction from federal allocation. It doesn't have to be deducted at once. It can be deducted/paid over a long time.... several years.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by ajl: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
BarrElChapo:
Wait Ozekhome is lawyer to FG here ? Same lawyer to Atiku on the election case ? This our profession sha grin

The same Ozekhome that will be criticizing federal government on several human right issues. He was also counsel to multiple EFCC suspects. He surely go with the highest bidder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by BarrElChapo(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
ajl:

The same Ozekhome that will be criticizing federal government on several human right issues. He was also counsel to multiple EFCC suspects. He surely go with the highest bidder.

I was genuinely surprised here honestly but what does local man know ?
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Nathphil(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Akiko na egwu. Make Una come take nah.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Iceberg3: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
50b from Anambra? How?

Deeply concerned self appointed Amotekun minister of Igbo affairs lolsssssss.. grin grin

He even knows Anambra and the entire SE more than some Igbo people sef...
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA
grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by golddare: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by LZAA: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Iceberg3:

Deeply concerned self appointed Amotekun minister of Igbo affairs lolsssssss.. grin grin

He even knows Anambra and the entire SE more than some Igbo people sef...
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA
grin grin

Lzaa immhotep
Sai igbo domination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Ouchbabe(f): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
And how much is Anambra state getting as allocation from the federal government? Dear Federal Government, when you give you receive but in this case now, you haven't given anything so you will receive nothing. QED!
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Kennydoc(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
hisgrace090:
148000 plus hectares of land out of the tiny anambra state is like dividing the state into two, fg this is unfare.

If fg need land they should go to States that have supplus land and leave anambra state alone.

Where did you see 148000 hectares?
Mind you, 148 hectares is only 1.48km². Anambra is over 4000km². Ignoramus!!!
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Kennydoc(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
50b from Anambra? How?

Which bailout? You think Anambra is Osun.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Bluntguy:

If have sense you should know that anyone who drags another to court does not fine him N50 billion naira while the case is still in court. You typed this rubbish stupidly.

Don't be confused, that's what FG is asking for.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
goaldynman:

The FG will not win nothing even with the influence of Tanko, Buhari boy!

Anambra State originally owned the land but gave it the FG for a purpose!

But when the FG failed to use the land for the purpose for which it was given, Anambra State has to revoke the agreement and reclaim the land!

It would have been a different scenario if FG originally owned the land!

I don't think it is that easier to fool the law, FG has land in all states of the federation given to her by the state governments. We're going to find out soon if the argument holds water like there is time limit for the FG to develop the land she has in all the states of the federation.

And for your information, the matter started from Supreme Court! Any matter between FG and SG starts from Supreme Court!!

Interesting. It means that the end of the case will be faster than I thought, though it may still take years.

BTW: next time, if you are to make sense to me, don't strike through my texts again. Otherwise, I'll do the same without even reading whatever you have to say. Only people who have nothing to say to a comment do that, and it's understandable
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Bluntguy: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
maasoap:

Don't be confused, that's what FG you asking for.
You are a time waster. Sounding more and more confused.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by maasoap(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Bluntguy:

You are a time waster. Sounding more and more confused.

I didn't drag you to nairaland. If you have had something better to do, you would be here. Mtcheeew
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Bluntguy: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
maasoap:

I didn't drag you to nairaland. If you have had something better to do, you would be here. Mtcheeew
I can see you are jobless. You hurried to quote me when I hardly know you. The other guy that quoted me is quite responsible in his quote. You haven't outgrown your juvenile deliquency.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by maasoap(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Bluntguy:

I can see you are jobless. You hurried to quote me when I hardly know you. The other guy that quoted me is quite responsible in his quote. You haven't outgrown your juvenile deliquency.

It is good for you to know how to spot a jobless person like you, it's a gift. But hardly recognise a boss even if one is standing in front of you, guess you didn't have talent for that because you are not one.

Today's income is below
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Bluntguy: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
maasoap:

It is good for you to know how to spot a jobless person like you, it's a gift. But hardly recognise a boss even if one is standing in front of you, guess you didn't have talent for that because you are not one.

Today's income is below
Chicken change. If this is all you can make in a day, boy you are basically jobless. What can this fetch you? You need help.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Bluntguy: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
maasoap:

Today's income is below
See how dirty your so called today's income look. You must be a mortuary attendant.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by MetaPhysical: 2:55am On Feb 18, 2020
LegendHero:

@the bolded, I purposely ignored him also, he has been quoting me without any reply from me.

However you are wrong in saying he holds intellectual exchange. That guy has no intellect to hold a discourse with people with our level of intelligence. He’s just a troll with primary school knowledge on issues of importance and his experience is limited in all scope.

He is so confused that even within his ethic group he amassed lot of enemies with his utterances against the Ebonyi people on this forum.

Don’t dignify him with a reply, just continue to ignore him bro.

Gracias!

I have to go with your admonition here bro. The guy is very inflexible.

2 Likes

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by maasoap(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Bluntguy:

See how dirty your so called today's income look. You must be a mortuary attendant.

Lol. The ones you spend everyday, is there any difference? That's what we spend in Nigeria everyday, I don't need to remind you.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by maasoap(m): 8:11am On Feb 18, 2020
Bluntguy:

Chicken change. If this is all you can make in a day, boy you are basically jobless. What can this fetch you? You need help.

You're defeated!
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Sirjamo: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
50b from Anambra? How?

Do not let them descend on you o. Nnewi alone has more than 1 million billionaires

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.