Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (37745 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by hidhrhis(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2020
mascot87:
Bubu became President & you remain in Nigeria. Who could be worst than Bubu. Baba, hating Tinubu at this age will not help you sir

Please remember to stay away from SOKOLOAN
What's your take on sokoloan
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by candygist: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2020
Mikelarteta:
He can only be president in his dreams or in his family association. He is trading the life and welfare of his people because of his selfish ambition. You will know the true colours of theses Hausas in 2023.

Don't take it personal. Calm down
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Kuginzi: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2020
Biafra is d answer to what?
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Slimtzy: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2020
he promised to go on exile if buhari wins in 2015 but he has not fulfilled that and he is still promising another one

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Agugbadin: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Are convicted looters allowed to contest for any political position. You better go to Togo now because you should be grateful to Nigeria for only six months imprisonment after stealing 2 billion Naira
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by duro4chang(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2020
Bye bye o o .
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by AndroBlaze: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Gullible youths, he said the same thing before 2015 election yet 5 years later the coward is still here. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/politics/bode-george-pdp-leader-says-hell-leave-nigeria-if-apc-wins-election/xrtj76v.amp

What we should ask ourselves is why can't he keep to his words and just leave?

Well first of all he is a serial liar and more importantly useless theives and crooks like him can never function in civilised society.... theivery and chaos is all they know.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by mu2sa2: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2020
9jayes:
The fear of Jagaban. I don't know why this guy is afraid again, he's used to prison already na.
Having been there before he'd had a feel of the terrible conditions there, so he wouldn't want to go back to prison. But he well might, given his unguarded statements against a potential president.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2020
They go send you back to ur useless country Nigeria

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by anigbajumo(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Emman93:
Then get your Togo passport ready , Because you are surely going to get the best shocker of your life.
For those Omo ibo and Yoruba's liberals commenting rubbish here, Note it down Tinubu is the leader of Yoruba's and he will govern this country in 2023 except if the North don't want one Nigeria again...
Make una just wait till that time.
Tinubu for President or Yoruba Nation out of Nigeria.

Let us reason together as the son of the land,do u think Tinubu can do better than Fashola or osinbajo even Fayemi??
Am huge fan of Tinubu but trust me the man is not fit enough to be president than these duo.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Memberclub(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2020
mascot87:
Bubu became President & you remain in Nigeria. Who could be worst than Bubu. Baba, hating Tinubu at this age will not help you sir

Please remember to stay away from SOKOLOAN
I took a loan today.. Is there anything I should know
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by IMASTEX: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2020
Flyingngel:
This Bode and Tinubu wahala e be like say na the death of one of them go end am oo.
But on a serious note, I doubt Buhari and his cabal handing over to Tinubu.
You've stated the obvious. It will only take the grace of God for power to leave the North let alone Tinubu.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by TGMISKY(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2020
You'll 'dump' Nigeria like Nigeria depends solely on you for survival. PDP affiliates and their speech
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Lez111: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2020
If 2023 finally comes and Tinubu Becomes president Bode ll be like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by adekolaelect(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2020
Tmb78:
Tinubu will never become our president in Jesus precious name.
When we have more credible,brilliant and forward thinking yorubas on ground.
It will not happen,when we are not sucker for punishment.
As for the baba talking, I don't want to make him more popular by commenting about him
it is impossible for you to make somebody popular when you can't make yourself popular .The Jesu Christ you mention in your prayer lay cause on people like you who makes hatred as his priority .

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by TemmyT002(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2020
This man's obsession with Tinubu. E get as e be o
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by 2shure: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2020
Audio visual threat.
Na today u begin talk nonsense. Since buhari came into power,u still dey wa8.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by mascot87(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Memberclub:
I took a loan today.. Is there anything I should know

Baba, if you like yourself please payback asap and uninstall the application. You will lose your sanity using that app.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by 1972xy: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/ill-dump-nigeria-for-togo-if-tinubu-becomes-president-bode-george/This is not your fisrt time you are saying this.
You said so when you said you will go and said you will go on exile if Buhari become the president...i was watching where you will go. You didnt go anywhere.
We know your type.

lalasticlala

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by mascot87(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2020
hidhrhis:

What's your take on sokoloan

The app as permission to view your contact. Once you don't pay on due date, they will send message to all your contacts that your are a fraudster and that your defrauded them and that they will arrest you. Even if the loan is 5k. Interest rate is close to 40% and you are to payback between 5days to a maximum of 15 days. Just imagine you get a loan of 10k to pay back 14k within 5 days. They will use call to disturb your life from 2 days to due date and threaten you and your family. Stay away
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by ogbenimax007: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2020
useurkidney3121:
Me too! I'll dump Nigeria for China but wait ooo if truly earth rotates, why am i still in Nigeria? sad
grin may na wrong side of the earth u dey cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Done2009: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2020
What are you still waiting for, celebrated thief. Those that gave you a second chance na them I blame. So you can have the gut to condemn someone.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by dododawa1: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2020
this men needed REST,for Nigeria to be better.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by tabaski: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Na Tinubu hatred go still kee dis Bode George las las
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Hodstat1986: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2020
An unrepentant ex convict. You're free to leave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos / Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Obanliku: Cross River Community Where Wives Deny Husbands Sex For Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.