Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (37750 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Perfecttouchade: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2020
Ok...the whole politics in Nigeria is messed up, I'm just surprised the youths are not doing anything to change and stop this atrocities going on by our leaders, these men are living our lives in Nigeria...it's crazy we ain't talking
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2020
9jayes:
The fear of Jagaban. I don't know why this guy is afraid again, he's used to prison already na.

grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Mandesz(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2020
It's daylight robbery on the ibos if Tinubu is made president
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by SaintLucia: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2020
Audio promise, u said more than this and still remain in Nigeria when you are suppose to go on exile as u promised in 2014.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Chidex50(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Talk is cheap!
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Onlyonebuhari: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Same way u said u will leave Nigeria if Buhari become president. Please leave now cos TINUBU will turn Nigeria to be like a mega city; Lagos.
If you aren't happy with Tinubu tell me a state that can stand Lagos in development.
Welcome to Lagos: A place where development lives on everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by AFONJACOW(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Bode should better start applying for Togolese Visa.

He will definitely be going to Togo
and who will vote for a drug Barron
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Sholaco: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2020
You just v to go exile because Tinubu will humiliate you and perhaps you being a Nigeria help nobody
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by SoNature(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2020
How can Olabode George, an ex-convict of corruption, be clamouring to become president?

Does this country even have values?
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Emman93(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Then get your Togo passport ready , Because you are surely going to get the best shocker of your life.
For those Omo ibo and Yoruba's liberals commenting rubbish here, Note it down Tinubu is the leader of Yoruba's and he will govern this country in 2023 except if the North don't want one Nigeria again...
Make una just wait till that time.
Tinubu for President or Yoruba Nation out of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Kaybaba5(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Why not Afghanistan......

Yeye man
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Dennis1987(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2020
AFONJACOW:
and who will vote for a drug Barron

Indigenous people go Arewa and Oduduwa
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by contigiency(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2020
The way this man de beef Tinubu, you go think say Tinubu snatched his girl friend from him.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Validated: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2020
We do not know who the next president will be, but some of us know those that cannot smell the presidency. Mark this statement,
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by SaintLucia: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Which fear

Jagaban that they almost stoned to death in Ogun state at APC presidential rally
But his candidate ABIODUN still won the governorship election and APC also won the presidential election there. Your candidate Atiku couldn't even go there to campaign neither did Atiku campaign cover the whole 36 states. Your Atiku was only relying on Onnoghen to become the President through the back door cos I see no reason and the connection why Atiku suspended his campaign when Onnoghen was suspended. I don't know why most of you always panic whenever the name TINUBUN is mention.

5 Likes

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Bode should better start applying for Togolese Visa.

He will definitely be going to Togo

TINUBU PRESIDENT ? HE WILL CONVERT ALL NIGERIA LAND TO HIS OWN
THE MAN NO TAKE EYE SEE LANDS

OGA BODE I WILL BE JOINING YOU SEF
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by thonyman: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2020
This baba has forgotten he was released early from Kirikiri prison. If it were to be in the western world where the system work, he would have still been eating watery beans in Kirikiri for the colossal fund embezzlement he committed.
A pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
Same way u said u will leave Nigeria if Buhari become president. Please leave now cos TINUBU will turn Nigeria to be like a mega city; Lagos.
If you aren't happy with Tinubu tell me a state that can stand Lagos in development.
Welcome to Lagos: A place where development lives on everyday.

OGA FLYOVER NO BE DEVELOPMENT

PLEASE GO TO OTHER COUNTRIES

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by koolaid87: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Sir Bode,

With no due respect sir, something is wrong with you. Where were you when pdp was sharing our yam up and down?

God will punish all you corrupt politicians, both in APC and PDP
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by tfelicityk(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2020
Political gimmicks...

Is not the same man who claimed he had forgiven him for what he did to him via the vice president as then...

He truly needs evaluation...
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by klax(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bode George should not fret over frivolities.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria...that's why he has been freely allowed to be the Landlord of Lagos.

Haaa you wicked bro *Landlord*of Lagos!!!

Anyway nothing wrong for any vie for a position the question is will it be possible or not so I guess that is the question Tinubu failed to ask himself.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Bode George isn't relevant. So his opinion doesn't count.

Old man way don near grave day make mouth
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by AFONJACOW(m): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Indigenous people go Arewa and Oduduwa
and in ur nasty mind, Arewa who are power drunk will vote for such a person like tinubu against their own Arewa will rule u until u get common sense, south south and south east will give 99.9% block votes to any Hausa/Fulani man irrespective of his political affliction... Come rule make we see,
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Onlyonebuhari: 7:21am On Feb 16, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

OGA FLYOVER NO BE DEVELOPMENT

PLEASE GO TO OTHER COUNTRIES

Work ongoing 24/7. Just bring a state u can compare with Lagos of Tinubu.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by HRMK: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2020
ok,ur hatred for tinubu is understandable!he was the one that got u jailed.......interesting.......gbafun oga eee......master will always be master!
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Charmingpet: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2020
Tinubu won go for president 2023 and make hausa man his vice for compensation
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by tfash96(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2020
If u like go to Trinidad&Tobago we know already sef.. To hell with 99.99% of politicians in Nigeria if not all
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by KIDfurniture(m): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2020
How can a criminal like tinubu become a president ? How ? The man is a criminal , drug addict ... chai this country eh
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by HRMK: 7:26am On Feb 16, 2020
Mandesz:
It's daylight robbery on the ibos if Tinubu is made president
are u serious?u claim to be biafrans and not nigerians!u want to rule animals in the zoo?are u now animals too?
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by awoluyi(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2020
I will stop eating pounded yam if Bode George becomes the president of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Nickel Discovered In Dangoma, Kaduna, Nigeria / Bode George Wins Polling Unit For LP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.