Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (37744 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by DSoj(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Byeee
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by slivertongue: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2020
president of lagos
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by chiiraq802(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2020
AFONJACOW:
and in ur nasty mind, Arewa who are power drunk will vote for such a person like tinubu against their own Arewa will rule u until u get common sense, south south and south east will give 99.9% block votes to any Hausa/Fulani man irrespective of his political affliction... Come rule make we see,
bro, write the block in capital letters abeg, (BLOCK votes)..
Hausa/Fulani go rule tire... lols
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Kenturkey048(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

OGA FLYOVER NO BE DEVELOPMENT

PLEASE GO TO OTHER COUNTRIES
baba why you waste your mention ?
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Kenturkey048(m): 7:42am On Feb 16, 2020
AFONJACOW:
and in ur nasty mind, Arewa who are power drunk will vote for such a person like tinubu against their own Arewa will rule u until u get common sense, south south and south east will give 99.9% block votes to any Hausa/Fulani man irrespective of his political affliction... Come rule make we see,
baba free all this our southern brothers called Yoruba people .......Them go still wake up from sleep...
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2020
useurkidney3121:
Me too! I'll dump Nigeria for China but wait ooo if truly earth rotates, why am i still in Nigeria? sad
..... BECAUSE the world dey rotate while you still dey INSIDE NIGERIA'S HOLE...... So una dey rotate together grin grin grin
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by nigeriantrucks: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Ok...the whole politics in Nigeria is messed up, I'm just surprised the youths are not doing anything to change and stop this atrocities going on by our leaders, these men are living our lives in Nigeria...it's crazy we ain't talking
You need financial empowerment to challenge them and unfortunately most Nigerian youths have been made hungry by the ruling old class for decades. A poor man is a cowardly man, he can hardly make his own decision due to fear of lack. That is the plight of the Nigerian youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by contigiency(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2020
Flyingngel:
This Bode and Tinubu wahala e be like say na the death of one of them go end am oo.
But on a serious note, I doubt Buhari and his cabal handing over to Tinubu.

Tinubu does not even know whether Bode George exist or not. I hardly hear him talk about Bode George. But the man always drag Tinubu's name in every of his discussions.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Ojiofor: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Tinubu's presidential ambition will be worst than June 12. Even Satan will reject High Thiefinubu of 2 Bullion Van fame.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Centcanada: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2020
Whether you are paid to support him online or not, Tunubu can never be a president of Nigerian. Our youth are the problem of Nigeria. Buhari said it but he doesn't know how to put it and he now said they are lazy, no. Our youth are Gullible! I mean real gullible! They only reason well when things has fallen apart. They follow who ever that wrote something that is funny or nice when you read it online. Our youth do t think before they do things. What does Tunubu has to offer? How far has he handle Lagos state and all the loot fund that made him rich? What about the alfabeta? If you don't read online but all you do is to listen to people that has a myopic ideology, I bet you, your lives are in danger. Tunubu is not the man at all.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by azadus18: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2020
Togo...at least, Togolese wud be happy to see a world class foreign thief ...
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Perfecttouchade: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2020
nigeriantrucks:
You need financial empowerment to challenge them and unfortunately most Nigerian youths have been made hungry by the ruling old class for decades. A poor man is a cowardly man, he can hardly make his own decision due to fear of lack. That is the plight of the Nigerian youths
I get your view bro but if the youths knows they can't change anything with a folded hand until they stand up for what the country deserves then even the lives of every youth will change...one can't continue to live in hunger and expect to be filled up when u don't do what will bring food to u. The way we just think in Nigeria is our problem
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by SocialJustice: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Shameless old man, you should be in self exile since 2015.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Centcanada: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2020
Whether you are paid to support him online or not, Tunubu can never be a president of Nigerian. Our youth are the problem of Nigeria. Buhari said it but he doesn't know how to put it and he now said they are lazy, no. Our youth are Gullible! I mean real gullible! They only reason well when things has fallen apart. They follow who ever that wrote something that is funny or nice when you read it online. Our youth don't think before they do things. What does Tunubu has to offer? How far has he handle Lagos state and all the loot fund that made him rich? What about the alfabeta? If you don't read online but all you do is to listen to people that has a myopic ideology, I bet you, your lives are in danger. Tunubu is not the man at all.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Skodiswayze(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Only In Lagos

9jayes:
The fear of Jagaban. I don't know why this guy is afraid again, he's used to prison already na.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by esanmantruth: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Na Uroba man na and na so their matter be. If fight set run from them because they go make mouth, look for trouble leave only you for the fight
LegendHero:
Pa Bode bode, awon ti kirikiri association.

Power is from God. If he truly wish for Tinubu to become president, there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Below is 2015 when he swore he will go on exile after Buhari won. All na audio exile!

Do they swear with exile for this grandpa?
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by bluefilm: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Then you better start packing now.

Because...

Tinubu 2023 is already a done deal!!!
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by vezycash(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2020
AFONJACOW:
and who will vote for a drug Barron
Yorubas will. They'll rig the rest. That's why they are working hard to convert Igbo states APC at all cost.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by hope4nigeria(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2020
mascot87:
Bubu became President & you remain in Nigeria. Who could be worst than Bubu. Baba, hating Tinubu at this age will not help you sir

Please remember to stay away from SOKOLOAN
as the name imply, SOKOLOAN is a disaster. I collected it once, just #5000, 30% interest in just 5days, that's not even the pain, I received calls throughout the five days from five different people reminding me what will befall me if I fail to pay, it was after 3days I was forced to pay with the huge interest, with speed of light I uninstalled the app. I will never wish my enemies go for loan app in Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Kuginzi: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Who Bode George help?
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by anonymous1759(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2020
Mikelarteta:
He can only be president in his dreams or in his family association. He is trading the life and welfare of his people because of his selfish ambition. You will know the true colours of theses Hausas in 2023.

But when Tinubu supported GEJ in 2011 he wasn't trading with the life and welfare of his people Nonsense .

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Kingstanding: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2020
Flyingngel:
This Bode and Tinubu wahala e be like say na the death of one of them go end am oo.
But on a serious note, I doubt Buhari and his cabal handing over to Tinubu.
. Don't mind useless old cargo. Mr Ex convict.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Adegold1993(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Noted.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Kuginzi: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President.
No be only Togo, na Lagoon
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Deo1986(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2020
The presidency will still go to the north! Anyone wanna bet?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by tessbadmos(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2020
useurkidney3121:
Me too! I'll dump Nigeria for China but wait ooo if truly earth rotates, why am i still in Nigeria? sad
Yes the earth rotates but the people inside doesn't rotate alongside except you migrate.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by vezycash(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Centcanada:
Tunubu can never be a president of Nigerian. Our youth are the problem of Nigeria.

Youths don't fall from heaven. They typically mirror their parents' political positions.

Don't underestimate Tinubu. He has PHD in rigging. Before President MI (Mr. Integrity), public tallies of votes typically matched INEC's figures.

Now INEC says only what they announce matters. You can count APC zero in a polling booth. But three days later INEC will announce APC 100,000.

When police and soldiers seize ballot boxes, with guns will you blame youths?

Even if youths rouges sieze boxes, the fault isn't soley theirs. Hunger and suffering caused by Vagabonds In Power makes people myopic, and brings us down to level of animals. It's difficult to think about future on an empty stomach.

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Sedonxavi: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2020
Mtcheew .....this yeye thief still dey talk. Nigerian don suffer
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by lonelydora: 8:15am On Feb 16, 2020
I am with you on this
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by jonesky080(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2020
It’s quite unfortunate that the truth has been spoken openly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) / Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.