Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration (1400 Views)

There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo / Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration / “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration by ifeanyihamilton(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2020
The new governor of Bayelsa State, Senator Douye Diri, has explained that his visit to former President Goodluck Jonathan in his Nikton, Yenagoa home

Read more at: https://www.newdiplomatng.com/2020/02/16/diri-why-i-visited-jonathan-after-my-inauguration/

Re: Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2020
He went to give GEJ the funnel and hose he will use to milk the state
Re: Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration by sapientia(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2020
Face ur work sir.

No one needs why you did it.
Re: Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration by Born2Breed(f): 6:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Do we still have idiots like the FTC guy in this part of the world?

2 Likes

Re: Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration by DeomoviesI: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2020
I guess this is part of showing honour to tour elders. For former president to be living in town, it is a honour for the gov to receive blessings from him, I guess it is his obligation to do so involuntary I mean. So I don't see any wrong with that, GEJ will as well guide him through, the right path he should take. You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including Knives out, Frozen II Doctor Sleep, Jojo Rabbit, Parasite, Power (S1-6 complete) (zero,eight,one,four,four,two,three,eight,three,two,seven)
Re: Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration by MikeBetty(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
He went to give GEJ the funnel and hose he will use to milk the state
Always Think Negatively. Take This Prayer Point; Repeat After Me. "Every Evil Spirit Of Negative Thinking In My Spirit, Body And Soul What Are You Waiting For, Catch Fire, Fire, Fire". Continue Shouting Fire Fire Fire Until You Are Tired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration by realstars: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Is it not the right thing? I think we never blame you for the visit.

1 Like

Re: Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration by jonesky080(m): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2020
He can visit whoever he likes. Problem with Nigeria is every single move is always political

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Omale Who Alledgedly Bought Dubai Mansion For Magu Revealed In Probe / Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. / MUST READ: NORTHERN OLIGARCHY, MEDIA CONTROL AND LUST FOR POWER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.