Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

“i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari (4739 Views)

There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo / Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration / Sokoto: No Power Can Stop My Inauguration- Gov Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by payges: 12:19pm On May 02, 2019
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM – Our correspondent was dealt quite the pleasant surprise when he ran into President Muhammadu Buhari and his entourage taking a leisurely walk around London this morning. Smelling an opportunity, our correspondent quickly identified himself as a Nigerian to a visibly joyous Mr. President, who looked healthy and fit as he strode down Grosvenor Crescent.

President Buhari was quick to debunk the claims that he was in London for Medical reasons when the question was brought up by our correspondent. His reply was simple: He was a man, a hard-working man like every other Nigerian, and he deserved a break.

“Maybe you can call it a Medical break, because rest is therapy, right?” he said, ..continue reading
https://www.newsjunk.com.ng/im-in-london-to-pick-up-some-pizza-and-my-inauguration-clothes-president-buhari/

1 Like

Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by yemmight(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2019
There is a swag in that response.
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2019
Sai baba carry on grin grin grin grin
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by Biggie225(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2019
how did we end up here...i regret being a Nigerian...

7 Likes

Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by kachi19: 12:48pm On May 02, 2019
Àboki & Pizza!?!? grin wow the world is definitely coming to an end grin grin

6 Likes

Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by TANID(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2019
I Like This Your cook Up News

2 Likes

Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by troublemakea(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2019
i'm very sure this is APC propaganda..... Buhari din say this

4 Likes

Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by Marotzke(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2019
Biggie225:
please remove the "we"in your statement.
You and who?
Na only you waka come.
Things are bad, we all agree. But whose fault?
You regret as if it was your decision to become a Nigerian?
Maybe you can swap nationality with People from Venezuela ,North Korea, E Swatini, Eritrea.

1 Like

Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:04pm On May 02, 2019
Biggie225:
grin grin grin grin I know that the 2 comments above you will further rub salt on the wound!!!

There is no tailor in Nigeria again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He spent hundreds of thousands with his entourage to pick his inaugural wear grin grin grin cheesy so pathetic

Never seen a characterless, senseless, dubious, pathetic, heartless, wicked... President in a democracy setting

Not even a single empathy to the situation in the country

I think Muhammadu Buhari and his entourage taking a leisurely walk around London undecided can they do that in Nigeria where their honest and hardworking president is ruling

He's only thinking of his inaugural wear, in a country, where he keep singing patronize Nigeria, it begins with you undecided

Less I forget Lai Mohammed abi na Audi Ogbeh add Buhari's name to list of elite ordering for pizza

Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 02, 2019
Many on this platform are ignorant. This is actually parody news. It's funny though because this is actually something buhari can do. Some believe that he's done worse things already .

2 Likes

Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by Jendor49: 4:39pm On May 02, 2019
Sai baba��� we don’t have Taylor in Nigeria ��
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by id911(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2019
grin
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by djkirkoo2(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2019
I fit swear with my life say nor be Buhari talk these words or maybe na written note him read to talk am. grin
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by djkirkoo2(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2019
I fit swear with my life say nor be Buhari talk these words or maybe na written note him read to talk am.
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by mrNEMZY(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2019
One minister said that we could stay here and order for pizza from London.

Buhari is an illiterate, why did he have to travel himself?
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2019
foulplay....!!

nigeria dont have tailors ni....??
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by bangbangall: 6:16pm On May 02, 2019
Nigeria president is talking.

Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by jimi4us: 6:39pm On May 02, 2019
Useless president
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:17pm On May 02, 2019
yarimo:
Sai baba carry on grin grin grin grin

The killings continue

Bodies are piling

Sai barber is gallivanting around the country talking about pizza and frivolities

Zombies are shining their teeth..

It's a pity
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by Nbote(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2019
I don't want to believe dis report actually happened.. As if it isn't enough dat he has to always run to London for check up, he also has to go to London and den buy NATIVE WEARS IN LONDON!!!! Like seriously!!!
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by iceboy4752(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2019
kachi19:
Àboki & Pizza!?!? grin wow the world is definitely coming to an end grin grin

Add "ubanka" to that your moniker, "Kachi" and see what it gives you.
Re: “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari by kachi19: 9:58am On May 03, 2019
iceboy4752:

Add "ubanka" to that your moniker, "Kachi" and see what it gives you.
niggie, it's not my name tho

(1) (Reply)

PDP Unveils Voter Educational Video Ahead Of Elections / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Wife Address Lagosians Ahead Of Gubernatorial Election / Letter To President Obasanjo Regarding Bill To Criminalize Gay Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.