Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,313 members, 7,957,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Training The Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Training The Child (169 Views)

Spare The Rod And Spoil The Child Is An Outdated Law / Do Not Abort, Give Us The Child, Church Tells Russians / The Child Of God On The Top Echelon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training The Child by jonatoye(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Training the Child

WORD FOR TODAY
Environment and conscious impartation is what makes a child. Your children will not depart from the training you imparted on them, what you are and what they see in your life!!!
Scriptural Reference
" Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it." (Proverb 22:6 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The preparation of your tomorrow begins with the way you train your child: what you tell and teach them, your ways of life and the nature you carry. When a child is born he or she comes with a memory to accept new things and learn from his/her environment by experience.

A new born baby does not have a tribe, language, religion or any form of identity; his environment determines all these. Whatever the child sees and was taught with respect to his/her experience becomes the component of his/her life.

When you teach them love, compassion, lending a helping hand, good manners, unity, the way of the Lord and they see the same in you; they will not depart from it. If your impartation is discord, hatred, bad manners, selfishness, greed and envy; they will not depart from it. Be mindful of the fact that whatever you sow in them you will reap in multiple fold. When you sow the seed of hatred; they will grow in it and hate you in return. In your teachings, don't forget to teach them love without any exception.

Prayer Point:
Lord! May we never fail in our responsibility over our children in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
What you teach your children determines their response, sight and limit their influence to people and your entire household!!!

Have an Impactful Worship Experience!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training The Child by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
I love that line of discussion.. What are you teaching your children.. I once saw a vision where I was coming back with my mother and my husband from the airport very tired but on getting home I cld hear the children in the parlor having their evening prayers and worshiping God, even as we entered they continued as if nobody entered and only greeted till they were done.. I was so grateful to God and vowed to make that a reality

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New York Post - Islamists In Nigeria Are Destroying Christian Communities / Important Parts Of Ablution Most People Forget About, Are You Among? / Nigerians Waiting For God To Cure Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.