Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

2 Steps On How To Get Over Personal Emotional Pains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Steps On How To Get Over Personal Emotional Pains (314 Views)

Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Steps On How To Get Over Personal Emotional Pains by Ukandusamuel16: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Your ability to gain the change you need in your life lies on your response to the force of pain and pleasure. We often discuss about changes we would love to adopt to our personal lives but sometimes its more like we don't see those changes at all because we fail https://hellp.com.ng/2020/02/12/2-steps-to-defeat-your-personal-pains/

Re: 2 Steps On How To Get Over Personal Emotional Pains by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
1. Focus ur mind on other things.. Let ur every day have something u are doing Not phone pressing oh.. Start a professional course
2. Ask God to remove the pain u are feeling and cause to laugh out loud.. He still answers prayers

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed , How Long Does It Take To Get A Driving Licence / Nigeria Japan Economic Forum......powered By Trade Nigeria / 5 Proven & Tested Facts To Enable You Identify Mr Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.