Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid (4297 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by otunbalamba: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Twoclans:

This one off me ,twoclans you are just an idiot .
grin this babe na clown cheesy

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by Mariangeles(f): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Twoclans:
Weak is the man who sits aside and allows his wife maltreat his side chic undecided

If as a lady you want to be a side chic its best you have some agboro tendency in you so that when the chips are down you can treat the wife's fuvk up .If a man decides to be a community prick its not your fault as a side chic. undecided undecided

From your point of view, I assume you're a side chic material. undecided
Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by Twoclans(f): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

From your point of view, I assume you're a side chic material. undecided

Madam Madam I used to think you only write on the food thread .I had to blink twice to be sure it was you grin

Anyway ,I am one crazy girl don't ever take my posts seriously I don't take myself that serious either .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by crackkhaus: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold: some ladies are truly victims.

However, any lady who dates a married man is in it for the money.

And I agree with you that an average Nigerian has selective morals. They don't see most things as wrong until it happens to them or relatives.

I was going to say the wife lacked class fighting the side chic till I realized the crazy girl was actually camping with the man in HIS HOUSE.

She deserves whatever she gets.

Only a man married to a non-entity would fight the wife for the side chic. You want a man to fight a wife (who stereotypically cooks, cleans, cares for the children, manages whatever left over he brings home) for his side chic he recreates with?

A recreational partner costs less to replace.

And at the wife 'higher' than the side chic: that is just gimmicks to console the cheated wives. cheesy

One of the major benefits wives get from marriage is recreation with the man (attention, spoiling, love, romance thoughtfulness etc etc). Marriage/life comes with a lot of responsibilities that recreation time is cherished.

The cheating husband recreates with his side chic and the wife does all the work. A terrible situation if you ask me.

It is like toiling at work and when it is time for leave, they give it some else because you are so 'indispensable'. grin

Na wash.

It's not a gimmick to console wives who are cheated on, it's just the truth.
What it implies is that no man will pick a side-chic over his wife when push comes to shove.

Every other bit in your post was on point. cool
Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by Vyolet(f): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold: some ladies are truly victims.

However, any lady who dates a married man is in it for the money.

And I agree with you that an average Nigerian has selective morals. They don't see most things as wrong until it happens to them or relatives.

I was going to say the wife lacked class fighting the side chic till I realized the crazy girl was actually camping with the man in HIS HOUSE.

She deserves whatever she gets.

Only a man married to a non-entity would fight the wife for the side chic. You want a man to fight a wife (who stereotypically cooks, cleans, cares for the children, manages whatever left over he brings home) for his side chic he recreates with?

A recreational partner costs less to replace.

And at the wife 'higher' than the side chic: that is just gimmicks to console the cheated wives. cheesy

One of the major benefits wives get from marriage is recreation with the man (attention, spoiling, love, romance thoughtfulness etc etc). Marriage/life comes with a lot of responsibilities that recreation time is cherished.

The cheating husband recreates with his side chic and the wife does all the work. A terrible situation if you ask me.

It is like toiling at work and when it is time for leave, they give it some else because you are so 'indispensable'. grin

Na wash.

@bold, you can't say it any better.
Pure lies just to deceive the wife into thinking she is special.
Special yet, the sidechick gets all the benefits in marriage even better than the one married.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
The husband is always higher than the side dude.

How’s that for consolation?

You get what you give

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by crackkhaus: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
cococandy:
The husband is always higher than the side dude.

How’s that for consolation?

You get what you give
Are you talking to me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by ijustdey: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2020
cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

'People Don’t Believe My Black Toddler And Albino Son Are Actually Twins' (Pics) / o / A Snake Came Out From Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.