Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change (853 Views)

Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) / Are There Any Economic Implications Of Sharing Money To Nigerians This Period? / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by Abetterperson: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys I want to tell you guys about my experience with some Nigerians that made me come to the conclusion that Nigeria is beyond repair

For those of you who don't know I suffer for depression and anxiety. I finally got the help I needed last year and my therapist advised me to try associated with people and exchange myself with things I am passionate about.
Am honestly not the social type so I decided to go into human rights to help enlighten people about their rights. On one occasion I was in a restaurant full with grown men and women, me and my classmate decided we had to eat before trekking back home, I decided to tell my classmate about human Rights as I thought she would like to join. A man over heard our discussion and said to me that I shouldn't bother that Nigeria is damage. I tried to explain to him it's only so because people don't want to defend their rights and how great Nigeria would be if we all work together. Dude told me to shut up that am too small for all this, the whole restaurant soon got into the conversation as they all laugh at me calling me the Nelson Medela of Nigeria, I was made as a fool in front of everyone and the more I tried to explain to them the more am being insulted. They all claim that in Nigeria you have to make money to enjoy human right, honestly I was shocked

Another incident happened after I visit a police station in my town, they allow me into the cell. I talked to some of the prisoners who all had different stories to tell. I discovered that some of the prisoners families are not even aware they are in cell and some of them have been there for months. I took their families phone numbers unknown to the policemen and promise I will get them out of there. I asked the police men how I can get them out and the minute I told them I work with human rights they asked me to leave the prison, they told me am too small and these people are criminals. Worst part is that I learnt that most of the prisoners have never been taken to court and was just arrested like that.

This country is bad and many people have just accepted it that way. It's honestly pains me that a country so great it was called the THE GIANT OF AFRICA has reduced to THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

Please share your shocking experienced and Your opinions and am eager to hear them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2020
You're really suffering from depression ... So I won't unleash my venom on you. Nigeria no good e no good it's still my country. I can't change my skin colour or my intonation so it's what it is. When you come online and write all sorts of bullshit all it takes is a person to punch in the appropriate key words and your article will pop up. Open to many people round the world. To read your bullshit.
And guess what....
You just joined those making it bad......

If only you know how many jobs I've lost because of likes like you who come online to say rubbish.
Your English is also beyond repair.
Make una no mention me o. I dey vex
Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by b3llo(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2020
If the President of Nigeria can disrespect court order and do as he please. Then what do you expect People in power to do

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by tsdarkside(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2020
their is something you dont understand....
human rights is a farce....what we have is money rights....

and its just not only in nigeria,its all over the world the same....

we nigerians dont bother because we know....

but if its what makes you happy to,help others,then dont allow others to talk you out of it....

do what makes you happy....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by LawLord247: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by helinues: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2020
Nigerians only listen to money talk.

Human rights for Nigeria?

Abeg na Human lefts we dey practice jor

Ordinary sincere advise, Nigerians no dey listen.. Abeg channel your energy in something meaningful.. Nigeria's case is irredeemable
Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by Sokosuji: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2020
Honestly I feel your pain,..but trust me,alot of us have been there and have also come to certain conclusions.. That guy talking down on you may not have done it out of disrespect,I am sure he has sordid stories to tell too..in fact he is probably protecting you..

Nevertheless never stop being a good or hopeful individual just because you are amid a sea of bad or hopeless ppl..

Cheerz

1 Like

Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by tsdarkside(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2020
dont have money in america and see what will happen to you with your human rights....

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by Villagemeat: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Rubbish
Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by tsdarkside(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2020
Sokosuji:
Honestly I feel your pain,..but trust me,alot of us have been there and have also come to certain conclusions.. That guy talking down to you may not have done it out of disrespect,I am sure he has sordid stories to tell ..in fact he is probably protecting you..

Nevertheless never stop being a good or hopeful individual just because you are amid a sea of bad or hopeless ppl.

Cheerz

exactly....if its what makes her happy,then she should do it....

their are already human rights groups in nigeria....
soo,its not that its something new in nigeria....
Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by dontai(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2020
sis, i feel you. i swear we think alike. I cant just stomach all that is happening over here.
Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by tsdarkside(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2020
dontai:
sis, i feel you. i swear we think alike. I cant just stomach all that is happening over here.

you rather be in afghanistan,libya,syria....??
Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by Ladylite: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2020
Abetterperson:
Hi guys I want to tell you guys about my experience with some Nigerians that made me come to the conclusion that Nigeria is beyond repair

For those of you who don't know I suffer for depression and anxiety. I finally got the help I needed last year and my therapist advised me to try associated with people and exchange myself with things I am passionate about.
Am honestly not the social type so I decided to go into human rights to help enlighten people about their rights. On one occasion I was in a restaurant full with grown men and women, me and my classmate decided we had to eat before trekking back home, I decided to tell my classmate about human Rights as I thought she would like to join. A man over heard our discussion and said to me that I shouldn't bother that Nigeria is damage. I tried to explain to him it's only so because people don't want to defend their rights and how great Nigeria would be if we all work together. Dude told me to shut up that am too small for all this, the whole restaurant soon got into the conversation as they all laugh at me calling me the Nelson Medela of Nigeria, I was made as a fool in front of everyone and the more I tried to explain to them the more am being insulted. They all claim that in Nigeria you have to make money to enjoy human right, honestly I was shocked

Another incident happened after I visit a police station in my town, they allow me into the cell. I talked to some of the prisoners who all had different stories to tell. I discovered that some of the prisoners families are not even aware they are in cell and some of them have been there for months. I took their families phone numbers unknown to the policemen and promise I will get them out of there. I asked the police men how I can get them out and the minute I told them I work with human rights they asked me to leave the prison, they told me am too small and these people are criminals. Worst part is that I learnt that most of the prisoners have never been taken to court and was just arrested like that.

This country is bad and many people have just accepted it that way. It's honestly pains me that a country so great it was called the THE GIANT OF AFRICA has reduced to THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

Please share your shocking experienced and Your opinions and am eager to hear them

Human rights activist I greet you.

Pls I advise you to make money first. Nigeria can be repaired easily but human rights voices has been silenced.

I hope you understand that the corrupt in Nigeria are far more than the innocent. The ratio is 1 million to 1.

So you can not be a lone voice and be broke. Make some good legit money and people will start believing Nigeria can be better
Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by Abetterperson: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2020
tsdarkside:
dont have money in america and see what will happen to you with your human rights....

this is exactly what gets me angry. u all seem to be always after money. let me tell you in America people of all classes no their rights, you can't just abuse a person rights there, that why the country is so greatly respected. if u read alot of history books you will discover the most war fought was about the basic human rights. a good example of this is the French revolution. Nigeria can never be great if the citizens Don't change. all the first world countries you see and admire fought countless wars to get to where they are now. most Nigerians don't want to die but have nothing the live for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by tsdarkside(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Ladylite:

Pls I advise you to make money first. Nigeria can be repaired easily but human rights voices has been silenced.

I hope you understand that the corrupt in Nigeria are far more than the innocent. The ratio is 1 million to 1.

So you can not be a lone voice and be broke. Make some good legit money and people will start believing Nigeria can be better

exactly....!!
gbam....!!
Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by tsdarkside(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Abetterperson:

this is exactly what gets me angry. u all seem to be always after money. let me tell you in America people of all classes no their rights, you can't just abuse a person rights there, that why the country is so greatly respected. if u read alot of history books you will discover the most war fought was about the basic human rights. a good example of this is the French revolution. Nigeria can never be great if the citizens Don't change. all the first world countries you see and admire fought countless wars to get to where they are now. most Nigerians don't want to die but have nothing the live for

do we have a choice....??
nobody in this world has a choice....!!

does she have a choice....??
how she wan chop while she is fightin for human rights for others....??
Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by Abetterperson: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2020
Ladylite:

honestly you are so right. most Nigerians are corrupt and can't stand to live in a corrupt free state. most Nigerians have bribe or taken bribe one way or the other. all most all the sectors in Nigeria is full with corruption from schools to the government. that why I am trying to build an organization whereby I can enlighten children about the dangers of corruption and how it's destroys countries. am going to use Nigeria as one of my example
Re: My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change by Ladylite: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Abetterperson:

honestly you are so right. most Nigerians are corrupt and can't stand to live in a corrupt free state. most Nigerians have bribe or taken bribe one way or the other. all most all the sectors in Nigeria is full with corruption from schools to the government. that why I am trying to build an organization whereby I can enlighten children about the dangers of corruption and how it's destroys countries. am going to use Nigeria as one of my example

I believe in your dream sister. I support you whole heartedly. I too believe in human rights but I had to run out to naija to a sane country and my belief upgraded.

Naija is a zoo and you my sister are the wonder woman that can save the few HUMAN or Humane in it. I celebrate you ma

(1) (Reply)

Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God / With BVN Means You Are Richer Than The Poorest, Ediong Insists Money Not For All / Eighty-six New Cases Of #COVID19 Have Been Reported;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.