Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God (854 Views)

Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency / Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) / Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Watch via this link;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWmIWda1rQc

"Man Know thyself"

A topic in a course I did while I was a student of UNN says "man know thyself".
Another quote I remember very well according to socrates is that "An unexamined life is not worth living".

Events like this calls for a deep reflection on the way we live. Dont get me wrong, I dont mean that
these epidemic is caused by our sins. But when a tragic events like this unfolds, it calls for us to
think deep on the way we live our life. Life in itself is vanity and the earlier you come to term with
it the better for you.

So much for our worries about wealth, riches, money, food and material things.
In death, where is your certificates? where are your houses? where are your cars?
where is the body you twerk naked all over social media? where are your children?

I am not condemning our strive and efforts to get a better living but we ought to
be careful what we do to get riches. Those who do 419, those who do rituals, those who steal,
those who kill for money, those who exploit others for money, those who rob others for money,
those who rape, those who loot, those who indulge in immoral acts, those who sell hard drugs etc.

You may live as if there is no heaven or hell or purgatory. You may get away from
the police. You may away form the law. But you wil not get away from the judgement of God.
What shall it profit you to get all the accolades in life and lose your soul?

Even if you doubt judgement, you need to change your ways. What if eventaully you meet judgement
at the other side after death? What will you say since there will be no second chance?

Man Know thyself

3 Likes

Re: Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God by dawnomike(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2020
You have made a big sense out of the topic: Man Know Yourself.

Insightful to say the least

3 Likes

Re: Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God by yerokunphilips: 12:09am On Apr 07, 2020
dawnomike:

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God by Switruth: 12:18am On Apr 07, 2020
No matter who you’re. This is the best time to turn to God. Reflect and believe now.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:35am On Apr 07, 2020
dawnomike:

Thanks so much
Re: Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God by Yankee101: 12:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Every knee must bow

The world was going on as if there was no Creator

We trusted in our health, economic and social systems. They all failed at the same time. Now turn to God and He will heal our land

3 Likes

Re: Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2020
So far it's not the terrorist god you reflecting on
Re: Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2020
Mikehot:
So far it's not the terrorist god you reflecting on

What are you saying? Hope you are not one of these misinformed atheists?
Re: Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Switruth:
No matter who you’re. This is the best time to turn to God. Reflect and believe now.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God by Tetrahedron: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Everyone time to turn back to our God
our Source,
our Maker,
“I AM THAT I AM”
The Only true God that fights for himself
Re: Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God by baralatie(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Everyone time to turn back to our God our Source, our Maker, “I AM THAT I AM” The Only true God that fights for himself

(1) (Reply)

Eighty-six New Cases Of #COVID19 Have Been Reported; / Manner Of Death Of Former Borno State Governor: see what people are saying / FBI Thanks Dubai Police For The Arrest Of Hushpuppi & Co.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.