Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Best Way To Get A Divorce Done And Cheap - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Get A Divorce Done And Cheap (6313 Views)

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Get A Divorce Done And Cheap by cerpvad(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2023
Please speak to me here so that we can all learn from you. Thanks grin grin grin grin
oliverwrites:
I see you are still active on nairaland, I will like to get your contact and speak to you about divorce.

It is quiet urgent.
Re: Best Way To Get A Divorce Done And Cheap by kuse2(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2023
Just say: "I divorce you" 3 times.. That's what my muslim friends told me
Re: Best Way To Get A Divorce Done And Cheap by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On May 03, 2023
kuse2:
Just say: "I divorce you" 3 times.. That's what my muslim friends told me
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Best Way To Get A Divorce Done And Cheap by soko81(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31
I have followed the thread all through. However, I have a question, can a marriage be dissolved if both willing parties sign divorce papers.

in own case, the marriage is over 12 years now and we have been separated since Oct 2021. Family court which sh dragged me to has ruled that the children of the marriage should continue to be with my sister.

I want to file divorce so I can move on with my life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! / I Need A Break. This Is Insane / Boy Or Girl For First Born And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.