Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce (41343 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Will Jump Into River If Court Fails To Separate Us – House Wife Cries Out / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by References: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2020
• Respondent: my husband is unfaithful

It appears that the passion that seized Mr Chike Eze and his bride Rachael when they said ‘I do’ has since died, replaced by strife and bitterness.

On Monday, 55-year-old Eze prayed a Customary Court in Igando, Lagos to dissolve his marriage to Rachael, saying such a dissolution will “to save him from committing murder’’.

The petitioner alleged that Rachael had become a thorn in his flesh for two years.

“She is pushing me to the wall,” Eze told the court. “If I should retaliate, I will kill her.

“I don’t want to kill her, so that I will not be charged to court for murder. The best option is for the court to end our marriage so that we can go our separate ways.

“She always hits me with dangerous weapons which inflict wounds on me.

“Rachael fights and rains curses on me every day. She once deflated my car tyres and tore my clothes to pieces on several occasions.

“The last time, she picked up a standing mirror and threw it at me.

“The mirror landed on me and caused severe injuries on my leg. I have several scars on my body as a result of her assault on me,’’ he said.

He presented pictures of the injuries and scars to the court as evidences.

He said that his wife went out on various occasions without his consent and whenever he queried her, she would say that she owned her body and could do anything with it.

Rachael denied all the allegations. She accused her husband of infidelity.
https://thenationonlineng.net/dissolve-this-marriage-or-i-kill-my-wife-man-tells-court/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by shamsin6300(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2020
The Court should do the needy.

We dnt want to hear story that touch

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by vikithor(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2020
My rib ooo
Vulcanizer wife. Pls how can one protect his tyre from this kind woman ?
Meanwhile, learn how to drive,manual or automatic car.
Call or WhatsApp us with nos below

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Skyfornia(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2020
The man is tired! Abeg the man should run far away if the court refuses to dissolve the marriage.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Dannieln1: 7:38am On Feb 11, 2020
References:

He presented pictures of the injuries and scars to the court as evidences

This evidences is enough for the court to dissolve the marriage..
Even though I don't support divorce,in some cases divorce is the best solution.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Lexusgs430: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2020
He has pre - warned them already........

Why would someone want to remain in a marriage, when the other party has checked out....... lipsrsealed

35 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by setobaba: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Riele(f): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Such a weakling of a man .

He said that his wife went on various occasions Without his consent and whenever he queried her ,she would say that she owned her body and could do anything with it

Oga controller , is she suppose to be making a daily list of places she wants to go ? . Does she need your permission ?

He's a cheat , so says the wife and he should be treated as one .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by StrikeBack(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Please make una do quick
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Daniel058(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Court I follow beg una oo

6 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2020
The court should do the needful before either the man or woman do something nasty.....The man is a gentleman....it's better to speak out than to die in silence.

If you need Pure Original Honey... kindly check out this post here on Nairaland...click here https://www.nairaland.com/5316931/natural-original-pure-honey-sale

11 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by BaddieKay(f): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2020
How can a woman be so abusive

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by feldido(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Too much of divorce these days.

Humans are becoming intolerant these days.
Can't we be more yielding?
We are all imperfect, so it means we will always make mistakes. But when we learn to be tolerant and reasonable, we can handle any problems.

7 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by masterflowx(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2020
A case of husband abuse by wify...

6 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by femtex007(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2020
I know marriage is for better for worst but in this condition. I will support divorce to avoid murder case.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Doveflies(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Bro just kill your self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Kendumazy(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Local man is fed up

7 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2020
YOUNG MEN should stop getting married to these nowadays LADIES.
How can you save up to 3 million Naira, just to get married to someone that will berate and rubbish your image.

Getting married these days reduces your LIFE SPAN.

EMBRACE the BABY MAMA OPTION.
It pays a lot.
With such, your PEACE OF MIND as a MAN is guaranteed and that's the only supreme thing in marital union.

As a LADY, if you are not yet READY to LISTEN to a MAN, PLEASE never contemplate MARRIAGE.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by jojo1415: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Abeg the court should dissolve the union...we have pressing security issues in this country,this should not be a distraction to us

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by lilyheaven: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin
How can you kill her, when you are the one receiving beating, she will kill you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by cheango: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Love is just a word , I don't think it exist, cos what you think is best for u today, it's your nightmares tomorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by QuietHammer(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Skyfornia:
The man is tired! Abeg the man should run far away if the court refuses to dissolve the marriage.
Run away from his own house?

All she needs is a reset slap. Just one.

15 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2020
Hmm, I understand perfectly, and there is a way out, give am hot as in hot, I mean very hot, she go appreciate u again

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by jaxxy(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2020
Alot of people marry the wrong persons bt sm marry the wrongest ones.

14 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by 24kmagic: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2020
cry
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Yankiss(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Not everyone in marriage is an 'adult' in the real sense. The threat to kill her is unnecessary. What this couple need is proper marriage counselling. If that didn't work, then they can try separation. If at the end they still insist on divorce, so be it!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by TCRC: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Best option for both of them
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by frozen70(f): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Doveflies:
Bro just kill your self

Do exactly that to your self as you go into such situations

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / Another Missing Person. Please Help A Worried Family. / Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.