Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable (13097 Views)

NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Blasts Buhari, Atiku, Says They Are Disloyal / / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Felixwins(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIAN YOUTHS, OUR WOULD-BE PRESIDENT ATIKU ABUBAKAR {GCON} IS RECRUITING COURAGEOUS YOUTHS WHO WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE FORTH COMING QUANTUM 007 {naija verson} AND ALSO IN PRISON BREAK AND THE GREAT WAR OF TROY [northern/southern edition}.
All interested youths should upload their CV at www.atikuviolencecrew.com. Application closes on Jan 15th 2011.
For more info, send enquiries to: violence2011@atiku.com.
Minimum pay is $10,000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
lol.
Atiku is such a funny dumy.
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Felixwins(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIAN YOUTHS, OUR WOULD-BE PRESIDENT ATIKU ABUBAKAR {GCON} IS RECRUITING COURAGEOUS YOUTHS WHO WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE FORTH COMING QUANTUM 007 {naija verson} AND ALSO IN PRISON BREAK AND THE GREAT WAR OF TROY [northern/southern edition}.
All interested youths should upload their CV at www.atikuviolencecrew.com. Application closes on Jan 15th 2011.
For more info, send enquiries to: violence2011@atiku.com.
Minimum pay is $10,000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
lol.
Atiku is such a funny dumy.
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by appletango: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
marcdunu:

Which is why GEJ should leave PDP to safeguard whatever majority aspirations he thinks he represents. There are rules as enshrined in PDP constitution which even a Nigerian court of law has recognised. In the interest of peace GEJ must respect the PDP constitution or quit the PDP. Rules are rules, they are there to be obeyed.

They are not designed for you to ignore claiming to represent any ridiculous majority aspirations because if our politics has always been about majority aspirations GEJ would have still been a Bayelsa local politician by now.

He should not destroy Nigeria, the constitution of the PDP on zoning must be respected by members of that party. Anybody who does not agree with it are well in their right to disagree but they will also have to quit.

Disobeying the internal rules of a party is a recipe for catastrophe and confusion.

the above is all that needs to be said on this matter.
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Arosa(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2010
@Felixwins, you could have fooled me with this one. LOL
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by soldee: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2010
[size=28pt]Atiku Abubakar said & I quote

''those who made peaceful change impossible,make volatile change inevitable''

This is a popular quote made by President John F. Kennedy donkey years ago!!!!! Even Obama used it in his campaign speeches!!!!!!

Must everything be North and South

[/size]
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by obyann(f): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2010
I want to breath fresh air in Nigeria  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by redsun(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
Atiku represents northern criminals and 'backwarders' not the no d northern populace
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Arosa(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
''those who made peaceful change impossible,make volatile change inevitable''

This quote doesn't sound good coming from Athifku, in Nigeria where people riot cos of a "cartoon".  angry
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by onyeokwu: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
i de laugh ooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin with gboro teeth
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Blazay(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
http://allafrica.com/stories/201005190902.html

[b]Nigeria: PDP Chieftain Condemns Zoning Agreement
Selya Yarnap
19 May 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bauchi — Deputy Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Bauchi State , Alhaji Bala Hadiths has condemned the unwritten zonal agreement in the party, saying that it is not in the best interest of the country.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Champion in his office, he said that zoning promotes tribal and regional politics adding that, "I don't believe zoning will promote any good in this country. It is nothing but political laziness. Let everybody come out.

"Even this zoning that people are talking about, let's say Yar Adua was not dead, let's say he is alive today, he cannot win elections of he did not perform. He cannot go to his villa and sleep and think he will win election. It will not happen like this. His performance will vindicate him.

"Therefore zoning in politics is what we call political gimmicks, abracadabra, to hold you and say it is now my time and dance and dance. It is not going to do anything good in this country. We have talented people everywhere. We have gifted people everywhere.

We have intelligent people everywhere.

The Ibos, the Yorubas, the Jarawa, the Ijaws, the Idomas, the Hausa. All these people they have their people with brains and they can rule this country with good record. Therefore, I don't believe in zoning. I believe in quality leadership," according to him.

Hadiths who is the National Secretary of the National Unity Forum (NYF) said the forum will fight zoning until it is jettisoned in the party saying "We are not going to tolerate politics of religion, politics of tribalism, North West , North East, South-South, what is there. [size=16pt]Let Nigerians decide.[/size]
They want performance".

Speaking on those in the party urging President Goodluck Jonathan not to run in 2011 because the presidency is zoned to the north, he said: "What we are saying is that we advise Jonathan to continue to work very hard.

The NYF boss said "Jonathan is doing well for now.

He has stabilised fuel supply in the whole country. He has also began stabilising power supply in some parts of this country and also the security, has improved and the River Niger dredging has continued.

A lot of things are picking up now and if Jonathan can do these things within this short period, then we should give him a helping hand Nigerians are not saying that it must be an Ibo man or Huasa man or a Yoruba man.

"Nigerians are looking for a man who can solve the problems in their country. If Jonathan is the man, why should PDP deny him that right because of zoning?"

"My advice to Jonathan is that he must be careful with those around him, those at the corridor of power, sometimes blindfold the leadership. They use tribalism, they use regional sentiments, and religion, they use so many things and some of them they are agents of multinational companies to penetrate and get what they can get and run away and leave him. We know them. It has been happening," he added[/b]
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Blazay(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2010
^^^

There was an agreement. . . thanks for letting us know. cheesy
Yes, I am a Nigerian too.
I have decided.
Zoning is the only solution to Nigeria's political landscape of perpertual bigotry.

I am pro-zoning.

You have not taken any written constitution into consideration anyhow. . . so any 'verbal' agreement fine with me.

You opinion. . .my opinion.

The Nigerian people are not qualified to decide since there are ethnic bigots themselves.

Yup! Without zoning in Nigeria's politics of bigotry. . .violence is inevitable.

Full final stop! cool
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by bisiaet: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
Atiku please do your worst ok!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by richidinho(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
ATIKU? forget about him
he is an empty vessel which makes the highest noise
beside, he is nobody in Nigeria Politics.
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by onyeokwu: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2010
violence ke violence ni infact i de roll for  floor now iaramjirv laugh ehhhh soteeeeee laugh want kill
seee armmarjiri with war threat na dagger you wan use abi na den gun  make una no pieces  with laughter
infact laughwant kill me
who dash monkey banana bring the ganja  i will give you the lighter free of charger no pay pls
operation send the abokis to niger and chard, Major Gideon Orkar formula,  (operation send the abokis to chard and niger) to  where they belong
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin infact i de laugh in greet self abi na wetin self

give me ganja i will pass you the lighter
let the fire burn
in fact make i hit me head to wall to show you how suicide i am
you think sey na only una fit throw bomb?
in fact na  nuck   i dey throw mass destruction abi you wan try
ok now we shall see
pass me the ganja and i will give you raiser  and the lighter

your father there
i de laught in greet
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Blazay(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2010
redsun:

Atiku represents northern criminals and 'backwarders' not the no d northern populace

His royal "manleeeness" Chenney nor be criminal or thief? Do you see the US sending him to Nigeria to face trial for Halliburton? cheesy
Which politician is not a thief?
We are only looking for a thief that will deliver.
Atiku is the man.
With 27 children to worry about from all parts of Nigeria. . .he is the man for Nigeria right now.

Present another qualified thieving candidate and I will support him.

Right now, Jonathan is not a candidate. His two years in office sewing "aso ebi" and doing amala politics with the Western part of Nigeria shows he is not even close.

[size=16pt]Gooooooooooooooo Tikkkkkkkku!!! [/size] cool
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by spearman(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
I never imagined the North will ever be this weak. Imagine the once great North begging and threatening. This is the only gain of this democracy. Truly there is hope for Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by onyeokwu: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
see as south defeat aboki now dem dey cry there power now  na only zoning be there power and who wan dash them zoning
make i light my ganja first i still de laugh in Greek grin javascript:void(0);grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by spearman(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2010
OK 'REAR ADMIRAL' ATIKU lead the charge
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by orunmila76(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2010
Atiku,do u fink ur shakara can hold water? Mumu. Give us a clear manifesto nd stop bragging.we ve gone beyond d primordial concept of violence.
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Nsiman(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
Infact i support this idea that Atiku shld be arrested and detained , in-short for felony if not treason against Nigeria as a state
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Nsiman(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
Infact i support this idea that Atiku shld be arrested and detained , in-short for felony if not treason against Nigeria as a state
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Blazay(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2010
Go and arrest OBJ first.
The rotten fish head.
Lousy hypocrites.
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by aljharem(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2010
[size=16pt]u are all mumu-s

so u all think that if we start our violences, u can stand it(i would like to see that)
grin
kia i can already see the fear in the southerners faces

see fear

if u all do not want to die, or want the person close to u in nigeria to die, just vote for atiku/northerner then u all be self

if not angry angry angry kai na riot oooo

i don say my own angry angry
[/size]
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Arosa(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2010
so u all think that if we start our violences, u can stand it(i would like to see that)
mumu, wait and see how the violence spreads across West Africa, from Nigeria to Ghana. Be there. sad
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by bones1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2010
The comments credited to Atiku, if true, are simply cheap black mail. It also shows hopw shallow he is in his thinking and in his proposed actions.

He has been given an opportunity to contest for the presidential ticket of the PDP. He should produce a manifesto and submit himself to the electorate, not crying wolf.

His comments are certainly not presidential; neither do they inspire any confidence !
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
alj harem:

[size=16pt]u are all mumu-s

grin
kia i can already see the fear in the southerners faces

see fear

if u all do not want to die, or want the person close to u in nigeria to die, just vote for atiku/northerner then u all be self

if not angry angry angry kai na riot oooo

i don say my own angry angry
[/size]

This is more like a blackmail than a mere threat and it sounds so lame.
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by HARDDON: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2010
THE DIE IS CAST, let d fun begin!!!!

and like the old shrewd cock OBJ, 'i dey laugh' !
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by seyibrown(f): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2010
Atiku isn't God! We might wake up tomorrow to say RIP to him!   cool
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by PastorOla1: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
Mr. Atiku has been taking over by the spirit of now or never, this appear to be his very last chance at the presidency of Nigeria. Mr. Atiku is just Ranting. He should know that GEJ is not just in Goverment, He is in power.
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by dcopolopo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
Atiku is just ranting
Re: Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable by juman(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
No to Nigeria: Yes to ODUA Nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governors Want FG To Hand Over Federal Roads To States / Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) / Those Against Oyetola Should Hit Their Heads On Poles – Owa Of Obokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.