Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture (26844 Views)

London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Luckysbab: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Onitola2:
there's nothing to justify these but the rate that Nigerians travel with fake documents (including flight tickets is alarming)..... When bad people are suffering, good people will suffer too

ITK
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by walexbiz(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Salmoneus:
The thing is we do this to ourselves, on this post a yahoo boy would be cursing Egypt Airline not knowing he's part of the reason why MOST countries hate Nigerians...

You guys are the problem trying to shift the blame on others. Do you think they don't have fraudsters in the U.S but yet you will never see their government allude to this rubbish. For your information most countries dont hate Nigerians, it's Nigerians that hate Nigerians. The other one yeye man who couldn't establish a verified business was going around the globe and telling foreign nationals that Nigerians youth are lazy and yet he could not establish a successful business enterprise years after he was give the boot.
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by shiwex: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
If Egypt air has any interest in Nigeria, why dont you sue and get them seized.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Kobicove(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Renforce:
That's quite sad

With just 76k You could own our 384wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, Dc fan and 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

Can we see a pic of the generator?
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by HBB1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ardar:
I keep saying this and will continue to say this. These Arab Muslims are more racist than white people.

Their racism no be here just like their pedophilic prophet called black people devils (cuz to him the devil has to be black) and raisin heads. I just pity black Muslims

They are the most racist mudafuckers I have ever seen.
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by willyo(m): 1:40am On Feb 17, 2020
Rossippi:

You are IGNORANT and suffering from inferiority complex, which you cover by blaming the Nigerian govt.

The Egyptians treated that Nigerian bad because they are racists. End of story.

Do you think the average Egyptian or foreigner knows or cares about how the Nigerian govt supposedly treats its people or not?

They don't know and they don't care. All they know is they see a Nigerian and they hate his guts and his skin colour. Period.

They will not attack an American for the same reason they won't attack a Swede or Norwegian, or Australian. Because they are white, and the average Egyptian, like the average Nigerian, has been conditioned and brainwashed by colonialism and western media to believe that whites are a superior, untouchable race of people. It's really that simple. No need to go blaming the Nigerian govt for anything.

Don't be that type that learns after errors... U ain't sounding right... Try be logical

1 Like

Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by executive12: 3:20am On Feb 17, 2020
ayukdaboss:

The way we behave here doesn’t give Israel the right to treat a Nigerian that way

Israel??
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Abiamaka(m): 3:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Ardar:
I keep saying this and will continue to say this. These Arab Muslims are more racist than white people.

Their racism no be here just like their pedophilic prophet called black people devils (cuz to him the devil has to be black) and raisin heads. I just pity black Muslims

Can you state where he called black people devils

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by naijaseeker: 3:39am On Feb 17, 2020
walexbiz:

You guys are the problem trying to shift the blame on others. Do you think they don't have fraudsters in the U.S but yet you will never see their government allude to this rubbish. For your information most countries dont hate Nigerians, it's Nigerians that hate Nigerians. The other one yeye man who couldn't establish a verified business was going around the globe and telling foreign nationals that Nigerians youth are lazy and yet he could not establish a successful business enterprise years after he was give the boot.

Leave them alone . In their mind Nigeria invented fraud

1 Like

Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Ten06(m): 4:18am On Feb 17, 2020
That nonsense the Egypt air did let them try it to any cow they will have themselves to blame

1 Like

Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 17, 2020
The truth is almost all human beings are racist, without the international racism even amongst ourselves in our country we have ignorant people chanting Afonja, Ipob etc. These people are all violent people who thirst for bloodshed of another just because God didn't make him like them( if you find yourself calling people of other tribes names you are RACIST!).
The Igbo man will want to find all ways to cheat a man from another tribe because he wants to believe his love for quick action and impulsive nature means he is smarter amd betterthan men of other tribes( this often lead to their EFFORTLESS fight for justice and violence).
The northern man wants to believe his tribe deserve to always rule and be in charge, he would even sponsor terrorist to kill in the name of God for his pursue of power( please don't quote me on this cause we know Boko Haram are still there cause someone is protecting them and are definitely northerners) judgement is coming!
The Yoruba man keeps quiet when he is supposed to talk, if it does not directly affect him, he just does not care about others need, so long as his okay( he only does what will benefit him alone and can turn a blind eye to the problem of even a fellow Yoruba if he is not affected ) that is not wisdom.

Even our president cares more for his tribe than the country as a whole( am not hating on him, am just saying the truth ).
Nigerians are known wildly among other nations for bad conduct but still most Egyptians are racist, but we treat ourselves less. If we first treat ourselves better we would have fought for the right of the boy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Chai! This is terrible!! cry
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Judybash93(m): 5:11am On Feb 17, 2020
I was thinking of using the airline on my way back to Nigeria but No, kole work
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2020
I don't blame Egypt air. I blame the useless federal government of this country. They are the ones frustrating the trial. They are the ones looking the other way. A US citizen was victimized in turkey and all hell was let loose on the Turkish government. They apologized immediately. If it is Nigeria, the government will be licking their ass. Nonsense angry
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Tchange1(m): 6:39am On Feb 17, 2020
Guys to be frank "Nigeria Foreign Policies" is shit. When I have the time I will upload it even the laws are copy paste.

Our govt can't do anything because of foreign policies.
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by YourWriter: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Ardar:

I liked your picture with when I read your first paragraph but when I became disappointed in your sense of reasoning and religion bigotry when I read the second.
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by WAGAZ: 7:18am On Feb 17, 2020
hardywaltz:
I remember this case.
Since then I have refused to fly Egyptian airways or go to Egypt..
Even duh they have cheap flights

Nobody can mistreat me with my own money.
Neva
well, they did wrong and should take full responsibility. But you can still save a few bucks while flying egyptair instead of flying same location at ridiculous prices tongue

#teamEgyptair
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by baratech: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Rossippi:

You are IGNORANT and suffering from inferiority complex, which you cover by blaming the Nigerian govt.

The Egyptians treated that Nigerian bad because they are racists. End of story.

Do you think the average Egyptian or foreigner knows or cares about how the Nigerian govt supposedly treats its people or not?

They don't know and they don't care. All they know is they see a Nigerian and they hate his guts and his skin colour. Period.

They will not attack an American for the same reason they won't attack a Swede or Norwegian, or Australian. Because they are white, and the average Egyptian, like the average Nigerian, has been conditioned and brainwashed by colonialism and western media to believe that whites are a superior, untouchable race of people. It's really that simple. No need to go blaming the Nigerian govt for anything.

You're wrong. If Joshua had an American passport or British passport, he will not be treated like that, regardless of skin color.

Until you travel outside, you won't understand how much our government and our people have damaged our reputation... There is no respect for Nigerians anywhere... Even in other African countries
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by tchidi066(f): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2020
Fucking Arabs, they hate Africans with passion, but do i blame them, when we don't have a functioning government...
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2020
Ardar:

If only you had brain one of his companions Bilal is an African even black.

You just come here to spew hatred out of you dirty heart
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Eedriz20:

If only you had brain one of his companions Bilal is an African even black.

You just come here to spew hatred out of you dirty heart

I've never experienced people with dirty stinking hearts as Muslims. Una dey drag wickedness with the devil. Bilal is black but that doesn't change the fact that your Arab masters still see you as a devil because of the colour of your skin.

Go and do your research, racism still thrives well in the middle East.
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by tillaman(m): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Bloody pharaohs
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Glycosunde: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2020
There is an adage that says if you call your piece of clothing a rag someone else will definitely use it to wipe the floor. It is high time we put respect on ourselves and stop been divisive only then we can stand as one and reclaim our lost glory and pride in the comity of nations. Remember you are address and respected if first you put respect on yourself
Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by Olam09(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2020
����

Re: Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2020
Am a Nigerian. I know exactly how we look like to the world.. A trash..

Going out of this country..

You are on your own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) / African City Skyline Pictures / Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.