Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight (1199 Views)

10 Animals That Will Kill A Full Grown Tiger / I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? / Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by RapistOnBail: 2:29am On Feb 04
Yes!

this dog barks all through the night.

I love dogs a lot, but this dog has to die by poisoning.

I can't change its destiny. death is upon it.

Can Sniper insecticide perform the miracle ?
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by brain54(m): 3:46am On Feb 04
Dogs bark...

It's what they do. An African saying goes: "No one beats a dog for barking".

Meanwhile you want to kill one for barking.

Common man... Get a grip!

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by osmosis101(m): 4:03am On Feb 04
There's a reason 4 d barking.. Consult ur pastor
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by verifiablefacts: 6:42am On Feb 04
Ask that your neighbor for the best poison to use,as the owner he may know better.
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by Peakdesign23(m): 7:56am On Feb 04
Wahala 😂
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by balaclava: 8:19am On Feb 04
In this though economy, the probability that robbers or their senior colleagues are lurking in your neighborhood is very high.

The dog is not only trying to scare them away but also calling your attention to be alert and pick up your gun, your cutlass, wake all able bodied men etc and prepare for a showdown but you are not getting the gist.

Writing this from experience.

Don't kill a friend, don't be unwise.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:29am On Feb 04
Yes , please do it

I hate dogs and they piss me off
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by Oloniyan(m): 10:27am On Feb 04
A ki tori gbigbo pa aja
A ki tori kikan pa agbo
A ki tori werewere pobuko

Don't dare it

Don't incur the wrath of Ogun

I've said my own
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by RapistOnBail: 11:04am On Feb 04
osmosis101:
There's a reason 4 d barking.. Consult ur pastor
My pastor and police, i no know who to trust as they both operate like thieves who's after the funds.
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by RapistOnBail: 11:06am On Feb 04
verifiablefacts:
Ask that your neighbor for the best poison to use,as the owner he may know better.
I can't ask the man for the best poison to carry out this miracle. I'll do it on my own without the help of any neighbor in the compound. I'm tired!
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by RapistOnBail: 11:08am On Feb 04
balaclava:
In this though economy, the probability that robbers or their senior colleagues are lurking in your neighborhood is very high.

The dog is not only trying to scare them away but also calling your attention to be alert and pick up your gun, your cutlass, wake all able bodied men etc and prepare for a showdown but you are not getting the gist.

Writing this from experience.

Don't kill a friend, don't be unwise.
After paying upto a million naira to sleep at night, then one good for nothing dog won't make me sleep?

it's going down tonight as I have secured my Sniper and Chicken meat and liver. the game is about to change.
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by RapistOnBail: 11:10am On Feb 04
Oloniyan:
A ki tori gbigbo pa aja
A ki tori kikan pa agbo
A ki tori werewere pobuko

Don't dare it

Don't incur the wrath of Ogun

I've said my own
If Ogun like, make she go chop the poison I will feed the dog tonight, na there she go know why they say "No Gree For Anybody'
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by Oloniyan(m): 11:19am On Feb 04
RapistOnBail:

If Ogun like, make she go chop the poison I will feed the dog tonight, na there she go know why they say "No Gree For Anybody'

You will come back to testify.
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:49am On Feb 04
My own neighbour wey live opposite to my house na his I pass my neighbor generator, the idiot can't even service the gen' so that the noise will reduce. I am thinking of what to do to that man because he lives at the third floor grin I hate noisy small generators or better service it to reduce the noise..
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by RapistOnBail: 12:28pm On Feb 04
NGArmyTerrorist:
My own neighbour wey live opposite to my house na his I pass my neighbor generator, the idiot can't even service the gen' so that the noise will reduce. I am thinking of what to do to that man because he lives at the third floor grin I hate noisy small generators or better service it to reduce the noise..
Pour enough salt in the fuel Tank.
No gree for anybody.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by wizi44(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04
CHRISTFUCKER:
Yes , please do it

I hate dogs and they piss me off

from someone named Chris fucker, didn't expect less
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by osmosis101(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04
RapistOnBail:

My pastor and police, i no know who to trust as they both operate like thieves who's after the funds.

We stil av d real ones
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by PAQ(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13
I used to own a Rottweiler called Boxer. He had a loud deep bark and everyone was scared of him.

I suddenly had to work at another state and only came home once a month for awhile. We have owned other dogs but my wife was never comfortable with Rottweilers, so i had to sell him since she wasnt an Alpha to him.

That night the silence in my compound was loud, my neighbours came asking of Boxer, only then did i realized the sense of security the dog and its bark gave to my household and also my neighbors.

One of those sleepless nights i was up watching TV, i went to the fridge to get water then i was startled by a shadow only for me to spot a man tip toeing towards my car.

The rest of the story is history, but the next day i bought a replacement dog and till this day there is always a dog in my house. Hearing the barks keep me alert, these are not times for deep sleep.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by bassdow: 8:19pm On Feb 14
NGArmyTerrorist:

Terrorist wey no sabi work
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:29pm On Feb 14
bassdow:

Terrorist wey no sabi work
At least I pass your papa and mama that's if you get one grin God bless you.
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by bassdow: 8:40pm On Feb 14
NGArmyTerrorist:
At least I pass your papa and mama that's if you get one grin God bless you.
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by EverythingPhone(m): 6:06am On Feb 15
PAQ:
I used to own a Rottweiler called Boxer. He had a loud deep bark and everyone was scared of him.

I suddenly had to work at another state and only came home once a month for awhile. We have owned other dogs but my wife was never comfortable with Rottweilers, so i had to sell him since she wasnt an Alpha to him.

That night the silence in my compound was loud, my neighbours came asking of Boxer, only then did i realized the sense of security the dog and its bark gave to my household and also my neighbors.

One of those sleepless nights i was up watching TV, i went to the fridge to get water then i was startled by a shadow only for me to spot a man tip toeing towards my car.

The rest of the story is history, but the next day i bought a replacement dog and till this day there is always a dog in my house. Hearing the barks keep me alert, these are not times for deep sleep.

Did you get the thief
Re: I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight by PAQ(m): 8:36am On Feb 15
EverythingPhone:

Did you get the thief

I screamed THIEF, THIEF, THIEF! Started my car alarm, then went for my matchet. As i was going to the door, my wife was already up, and she was like "where u dey go? You are not opening that door". By the time i got out the thief had vanished.

The guy didnt expect to be seen at that time because as i screamed thief, he just dropped dead on the floor like he was shot at.

So, NO, i didnt get the thief grin

(1) (Reply)

6weeks 100% Pure Caucasian. You Need To See This / Mother Nature: Meet Medusa, The Two-headed Albino Snake / First Litter Of This Beautiful Rottweiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.