Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Who Brought Up Ideas Of Murder During The Abacha Junta? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Brought Up Ideas Of Murder During The Abacha Junta? (404 Views)

Ago Palace Murder During Election / Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions / Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Brought Up Ideas Of Murder During The Abacha Junta? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
This period was marked by series of unsolved high-profile murders, various attacks that have been suspected or in one way or another linked to the government of the time.

Who was the think tank behind the assassination methods that were employed? e.g the injection of Shehu Yaradua
Re: Who Brought Up Ideas Of Murder During The Abacha Junta? by Born2Breed(f): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
If I say B-U and you say H-A and the other say R-I na them sabi.
Re: Who Brought Up Ideas Of Murder During The Abacha Junta? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Born2Breed:
If I say B-U and you say H-A and the other say R-I na them sabi.
This is not your kinda thread
Kindly exit through the back door

3 Likes

Re: Who Brought Up Ideas Of Murder During The Abacha Junta? by Born2Breed(f): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kyri:
This is not your kinda thread
Kindly exit through the back door

grin grin

Thread wey nor get entrance na e wan get exit.

Carry your "L" for head.

Ekpurie!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Brought Up Ideas Of Murder During The Abacha Junta? by WesleyPepper: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kyri:
This period was marked by series of unsolved high-profile murders, various attacks that have been suspected or in one way or another linked to the government of the time.

Who was the think tank behind the assassination methods that were employed? e.g the injection of Shehu Yaradua
Nah the cantekerous flat..headed paedophilic coward...If you know..you know
Re: Who Brought Up Ideas Of Murder During The Abacha Junta? by SarkinYarki: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
It cannot pass Baba Maradi

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Biafran, I Can Never Be A Member Of Ipob, Ipob And Kanu Are Group Of / It's Official - Oyetola Reverses Aregbesola's Education Policies In Osun / Lagos State Government To Ban Street Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.