Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How Much Sex Is Too Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Sex Is Too Much? (740 Views)

My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex. / Lockdown: Man Calls Cops On GF Over Too Much Sex, Begs For Relocation (photos) / For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Sex Is Too Much? by Wearabletech: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hmmn!

*How much sex is too much?*

Read, like, comment and share! ♥️�

How often should you get laid in a week or a year?. Like what sort of question is that anyways? Should you be measuring or counting the number of times you have sex? The answer is yes! At least others are counting.

But hey! These questions might be really perplexing because, when it comes to the issue of sex and sexuality, a lot of people shy away from this interesting subject. They’ll pretend to be righteous, yet there are numerous skeletons locked in their cupboards.

Researchers writing in Social Psychological and Personality Science found that couples who have sex at least once a week are happier with their relationship than those who get it on less often.

So would you rather close your legs and remain a sadist or open up just a little to be happy? That’s a question for couples in a sexual relationship.

I met a Kenyan girl once at a shopping mall in Abuja, we were just chatting about her experience since she came to Nigeria. She openly but politely asked me why Nigerians are so harsh? I didn’t know what to tell her. So I said the only thing that was in my head “maybe they need to have more sexual intercourse, that’ll help them relax”.

She laughed, even though it seemed I was totally out of point. Frequently having good sex can actually make you more relaxed and improve your memory. [4]

In this country sentiments and stereotypes are attached to everything. Just by telling someone which part of the country you come from, people would start weighing your sexual ability.

Nowadays, I am afraid to tell people I am from Calabar, next thing you would hear would be. ‘’Hmmn Calabar people una too get power for sex o; shey na dey dog meat una dey chop dey give una extra power?’’.

Get the full gist.

Ask your SmartNurse��‍⚕

Click here

https://smaartcollections.com/how-often-should-you-have-sex-3-awesome-find/

1 Share

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much? by Ladylite: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Any sex that lacks creativity is too much.

When creativity is happening, time flies and no one cares. grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
The amount of sex depends on both partners.. There are couples that feel. Once a week is OK while to others, thats a joke. The worse that can happen is when ur spouse does not like it and u do, Chai.. I pray never to be in that kind of relationship

1 Like

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much? by OJODEL10(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
the number of sex you have doesnt matter but ask if they are happy having it. some sex just to satisfy their and not because the derived please

1 Like

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much? by Wearabletech: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Absolute Brilliance
Ladylite:
Any sex that lacks creativity is too much.

When creativity is happening, time flies and no one cares. grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Sex Is Too Much? by Wearabletech: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Low sex drive is actually a joy killer in many relationships. And women are more prone to it
HRHQueenPhil:
The amount of sex depends on both partners.. There are couples that feel. Once a week is OK while to others, thats a joke. The worse that can happen is when ur spouse does not like it and u do, Chai.. I pray never to be in that kind of relationship

(1) (Reply)

Can Corona Be Contacted Through Sex / Classmate Cough In Class And This Happened (video) / I am Telling a A Secret No One Knows About Me To Mark My Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.