Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pls Help A Bro.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help A Bro.. (364 Views)

Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Help A Bro!!! Scholarship Or Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Bro.. by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
guys pls help me...
I wrote jamb last year but there was a mistake in my date of birth instead of 1998, they wrote 1999.
I did not notice it till I reached home that day and my plan was to do a change of date of birth in jamb after the exam.
but I did not get the jamb cutoff marks so I did not really bother about changing it again.
so now I want register for jamb tomorrow.
pls should I still use the 1999 or should I use my real date of birth??
pls no insult.
Re: Pls Help A Bro.. by chatinent: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Visit a JAMB outlet or HQ to complain.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Bro.. by portplus: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Use your real date of birth.
Re: Pls Help A Bro.. by Kylekent59: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
TRUEBLOOD59:
guys pls help me...
I wrote jamb last year but there was a mistake in my date of birth instead of 1998, they wrote 1999.
I did not notice it till I reached home that day and my plan was to do a change of date of birth in jamb after the exam.
but I did not get the jamb cutoff marks so I did not really bother about changing it again.
so now I want register for jamb tomorrow.
pls should I still use the 1999 or should I use my real date of birth??
pls no insult.

One of the advantages is that this mistake will help you during service.

NYSC deals with WAEC date of birth. I remember of a guy who was lamenting that he wouldn't be able to serve that he's 31.

He went to register for NYSC, he saw 1991.

His actual year of birth was 1989, but he did mistake when he was filling his WAEC form by shortening his year of birth so that his class mates wouldn't laugh at him. But as it's JAMB, you could still solve your prob.

Go to JAMB office and lay your complaint.
Re: Pls Help A Bro.. by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:
Visit a JAMB outlet or HQ to complain.
like their CBT centres right?
Re: Pls Help A Bro.. by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 17, 2020
TRUEBLOOD59:

Just use Ur real date of birth. Be truthful no lying. Hope you heard what happened in Bayelsa governorship election?
Re: Pls Help A Bro.. by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 17, 2020
TRUEBLOOD59:

but if you still want to find out..visit jamb office or any CBT centre close to you

(1) (Reply)

Building Information Modeling For Civil Engineers - A Questionnaire. / Can I Go Back To Continue My Course After Yrs Of Dropout / Fee For Msc Programme In The Nigerian Defense Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.