Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls (583 Views)

My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Pls Help A Bro.. / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by Lawl(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Abeg my fellow nairalanders help me with a lead
In short, I'm currently in my 200L going to 300L in next few months since I enter university I wanted to start learning a skill which would be plan B in my life .
Omo so far I don't know how or which skill to learn, abeg when you see this help me suggest a skill and how I would start learning it any online digital skills
I will be glad and give it a try on my best .

I have no problem with internet data and light issues on my phone i just come online watch tiktok videos and then read news, I'm desperately looking for a lead pls
Thanks in advance
Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by Draggun(m): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2023
Guy go bomb.
Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by Bliss62: 1:44am On Nov 14, 2023
Download Sololearn app or Udemy, go for web development

But then can you cope

1 Like

Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by M0M0SHIKI: 2:34am On Nov 14, 2023
AI can handle most of the digital skills if not all nowadays, i spent 3 months learning Python programming language only to find out AI can code faster and better than humans now, I'm thinking of learning hw to make shoes now or sew abi is baking i should learn

5 Likes

Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by yinkeys(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2023
Lawl:
Abeg my fellow nairalanders help me with a lead
In short, I'm currently in my 200L going to 300L in next few months since I enter university I wanted to start learning a skill which would be plan B in my life .
Omo so far I don't know how or which skill to learn, abeg when you see this help me suggest a skill and how I would start learning it any online digital skills
I will be glad and give it a try on my best .

I have no problem with internet data and light issues on my phone i just come online watch tiktok videos and then read news, I'm desperately looking for a lead pls
Thanks in advance
What’s your choice of study
What do you have interest in
What are you inclined too
What subjects in high school did you find easy to grasp

These are some of the questions you should answer
Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by Maxxim: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2023
M0M0SHIKI:
AI can handle most of the digital skills if not all nowadays, i spent 3 months learning Python programming language only to find out AI can code faster and better than humans now, I'm thinking of learning hw to make shoes now or sew abi is baking i should learn
While it's reasonable to to shift attention away from tech, I bet Ai isn't taking anyone's job, stop the misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by M0M0SHIKI: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Maxxim:

While it's reasonable to to shift attention away from tech, I bet Ai isn't taking anyone's job, stop the misinformation.
what are you talking about, ask a web developer to build you a site and try using AI to do the same see which is cheaper it's you who should stop the misinformation, the only reason Nigerians have not started wailing is because the world is just beginning to open up to the endless possibilities of AI
Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by BXNX: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
M0M0SHIKI:

This your advice seems like when village people are giving you advice...
if AI has taken over, why not learn machine language or prompts to use for AI to handle these skills...

1 Like

Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by Possessedkid: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Download Grindr or Only fans

Both pays af
Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by Lawl(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bliss62:
Download Sololearn app or Udemy, go for web development

But then can you cope

Is the only sololearn app or udemy ony I need to begin learning the web development?
Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by Lawl(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
yinkeys:

What’s your choice of study
What do you have interest in
What are you inclined too
What subjects in high school did you find easy to grasp

These are some of the questions you should answer

I'm currently studying biochemistry and it was my choice course of study.

I just to learn any digital online skill that would able to fetched me money

Chemistry and computer I think
Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by Lawl(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Possessedkid:

Both pays af

Learn what with them?
Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by emperor4love(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Possessedkid:

Both pays af

omo de no de ask fr selfie,make person c if e go cashout
Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by Maxxim: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
M0M0SHIKI:
what are you talking about, ask a web developer to build you a site and try using AI to do the same see which is cheaper it's you who should stop the misinformation, the only reason Nigerians have not started wailing is because the world is just beginning to open up to the endless possibilities of AI
Can you give samples of those ai built websites?
just curious, keep living in ai dream world brah
Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by Bill8012(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09
Re: Help A Bro On Which Skills To Learn Pls by Necrophagia: 9:28am On Jan 11
Bill8012:

Beep boop

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Celebrate Sallah Openly In Zamfara / Uniben, How True? / Modelling Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.