Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight (847 Views)

South African Man Puts Up Satirical Road Signs To Expose Drug Dealers (Photos) / South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight by Laseye008(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPLjMd7duGU

An African man caused a stir onboard a flight recently when he stood up and began to preach the gospel.

Nigerian Twitter user @victorsozaboy who witnessed this, shared the video on his Twitter handle and wrote

''If you think you can skip church just because you nor dey naija and you dey for inside plane, you never ready. Welcome to a full service by a Nigerian “aviation pastor”. It is well!''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight by Theory2022: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Attractive nuisance undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight by chatinent: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
So this insanity has entered aircraft? It must be in economy not first class! Lemme not call the tribe now so it wouldn't look like I hate Ibadan people.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Must be one cheap and sub standard airline with a refurbished 100years old aircraft

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight by missimelda01(f): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
My people my people grin

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight by hisgrace090: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Very GOOD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight by pafra(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ok
I am not ashamed of the gospel(the good news)
It is the power of God onto salvation.

A religion pray anywhere when is there time for prayer nobody will complain.

I don't see why you should complain about a man practicing his religion. You must understand that evangelism is a core of the end time church.

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight by Mrrationalshop: 2:58am On Feb 17, 2020
God is great

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 17, 2020
hisgrace090:
Very GOOD!!!
What is very good about that nonsense?
The way several Nigerian Christians practise their religion make satan win more souls than Christ.sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of An African Man Preaching The Gospel Onboard A Flight by Aidejay(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
If any "non-christian" try this one ehhhhh!
No word in the English language will be omitted in the keyboard onslaught.

(1) (Reply)

From Port Harcourt To Lagos, How Much Is The Transport Fare? / I Just Discovered That Only 67 Countries Are Better Than Brazil(photos) / Giving Birth In Calgary Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.