Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? (61394 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Nigerian Trained Lawyer Appointed Minister Of Justice And Solicitor In Canada / I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? - Wike To Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2020
Bighead9:
Mumu Wike, as a trained Lawyer, what have you achieved in Rivers? Nothing. The State is still the way Amaechi left it.
you are from Rivers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by PHijo(m): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

How did Amaechi leave it, dirty and smelling state

In essence both of them have done little or nothing.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Correcto: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2020
Irony
tinsel:

What do you expect from a character like Wike. Same God created him and Adam Oshiomole. Both behave and talk same. But i will say Oshiomole is more refined than Wike
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Correcto: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2020
Exactly the reason your country is in a mess
sosospence:
Leave certificates mbok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2020
And why can't they use WIKE single picture?
Why the female lawyer attached,?
Even if it is his wife, it is wrong.

Use single picture.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Wike takes no prisoners. Oshiomothief u don see Ur match. No be GEJ wey u dey tarnish his image anyhow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by DCmonster: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Bighead9:
Mumu Wike, as a trained Lawyer, what have you achieved in Rivers? Nothing. The State is still the way Amaechi left it.
At least he achieved something in life, he is a lawyer and a democratically elected governor. You as an individual what have you achieved in life? Just nairaland Banting right?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Meritocracy: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2020
He didn't go to school but can speak English fluently than Wike a Lawyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by 6digitscomrade: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Rossippi:
I don't like this Wike guy. He's too antagonistic. The other day he was insulting traditional rulers and elders in a seminar. Now it's Oshiomohle. Rubbish. Cool down Mr Man. You're not perfect. Or perhaps you're a narcissist.
you are abusing phrases and conjectures mr man ! Follow the message Ignore the messenger don’t be pathetic.. if you stand for nothing you will die for nothing, choose a viable struggle not ignorance my candid advice bro.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2020
Wike is a graduate of Supreme Vikings Confraternity.

He just went to mark attendances in the law faculty
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by PHijo(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2020
Why are we so obsessed with degrees in this part of the world? What academic or social impact have they made with their bogus degrees? These days the degrees they issue in Nigeria, gives one the feeling they are like some chieftaincy title they obtain with money!

Dropouts like late Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have done very well for themselves. What about those in Nigeria?

How well has Oshimole or Wike impacted society? What will be their legacy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by AerialMapper: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2020
Adams the ball is in your court; come and show your tailoring school certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Starhearts: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Sentiment aside wike spoke the truth.
Everybody knows Oshiomhole no go school but just an opportunist who moved with elites.

I blamed Goodluck Jonathan for helping Oshiomhole during the time of his certificate crisis.

Wht have u achieved with ur certificate
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Slimtzy: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2020
how many cases Wike handled as lawyer
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Christmasdon(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2020
Which Oshiomole is it we talking about, Adams Oshiomole the same man Adams that was the chairman of the NLC Union ,HE was the mouthpiece of the people back then at my sec.sch. days. what really happened now, he is not talking unbehalf of the people again.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Jesuyinka01(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=86713782][/quote][color=#000099][/color]Lol
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by thundafire: 8:24am On Feb 17, 2020
APC party of no certificate
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by AmazingELixir: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Bighead9:

How can you possibly know that....are you domiciled in Rivers state....abi Osinbade wey givam Mr. Projects na PDP Man.

Make better sense fall on your Bighead and your fake Amotekun of ubima.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Starhearts: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2020
kestolove95:
I oshiomhole is a fool

Wetin dey sweet ur belle

U need mental health therapy
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Angelfrost(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Wike is a "trained" lawyer!!!.. Interesting!

Why is it so difficult to differentiate illiterates from the educated in this country, especially in the political sphere??!... This also includes Nairaland! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Mayordavisevent: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2020
duncun:
Over to you osho. Come and clear yourself

Remain small you for talk sense but your orientation is poor. A former NLC president, former Governor of Edo state, etc is a master of non.. Na people like you Wike suppose to ask certificate from.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by enemmo(f): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Femeto: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2020
Oshiomole the tortise.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by open4t: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=Bighead9 post=86713764]Mumu Wike, as a trained Lawyer, what have you achieved in Rivers? Nothing. The State is still the way Amaechi left it.[/quote. His name is me project. And no APC governor can march his achievement . ganduje built only one flyover and wike is constructing 4 at once to be completed on or before October 1st]
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by 8stargeneral: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2020
Wike d wicked... abeg finish dat midget.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Blindersoff: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2020
daddytime:
Oshio na tailor for textile mill oh from there e enter union matter.

Destiny at last sha plus Nigerian political vodoo

Oshiomhole studied at Ruskin College, Oxford in the United Kingdom where he majored in economics and industrial relations.

He also attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:29am On Feb 17, 2020
PHijo:

In essence both of them have done little or nothing.

All the leaders from 1960

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by open4t: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=Bighead9 post=86713764]Mumu Wike, as a trained Lawyer, what have you achieved in Rivers? Nothing. The State is still the way Amaechi left it.[/quote. His name is me project. And no APC governor can march his achievement . ganduje built only one flyover and wike is constructing 4 at once to be completed on or before October 1st][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by enemmo(f): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2020
Angelfrost:
Wike is a "trained" lawyer!!!.. Interesting!

Why is it so difficult to differentiate illiterates from the educated in this country, especially in political sphere??!... This also includes Nairaland! undecided

Trained Lawyer that manages to sound very crass

The other one has six master degrees and writes incoherently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS / More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.