Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? (61393 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Nigerian Trained Lawyer Appointed Minister Of Justice And Solicitor In Canada / I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? - Wike To Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Godsonkemz(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2020
Oshiomhole is a tout.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Wike's wife is beautifullllll
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Princedlaw(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2020
shocked shocked shocked Monkey dey go school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Sentiment aside wike spoke the truth.
Everybody knows Oshiomhole no go school but just an opportunist who moved with elites.

I blamed Goodluck Jonathan for helping Oshiomhole during the time of his certificate crisis.
The truth is glaring to everyone... There's a major leadership issue with APC. BUT there are internal crisis in PDP too.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by olisaEze(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2020
pode:
Is like 80% of people from 40s-70s do not has certificate

80% of the people that lead u, u mean. grin
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by kingthreat(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2020
slivertongue:
oshiomole is a jack of all trade , master of none

He bacame an NLC chairman, a 2-term governor and a National party leader with access to the president anytime he wants. You who is the master of one, how far?

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by emmydiamon(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2020
Tell him you attended University of Aba.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by BeerParlour: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by lomprico(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2020
Bighead9:
Mumu Wike, as a trained Lawyer, what have you achieved in Rivers? Nothing. The State is still the way Amaechi left it.

how did osho leave Edo?
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by DeRay98(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2020
spirul77:
oshiomhole is more learned than wike 200 times, baba is lettered and better with words than wike,oshimhole studied at Ruskin College, Oxford University in the United Kingdom where he majored in economics and industrial relations. He also attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.

Thank you Sir.
A friend of mine just completed his PhD in same yesterday in the U.K.
It's real.
Despite all the agbero style of Oshiomhole, he has miles ahead of Wike all aspects of education, life, Nigerian political, labour and industrial history.
Only sentiment and ignorance make many posters here think Wike is more than Oshiomhole.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Respect55(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2020
pode:
I don't think you have either with this type of grammar.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Euegene100001: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oshiomhole is way more intelligent that Wike forget it . I don’t like Oshiomhole neither do I like Wike .In the end they are both part of the problems in Nigeria
phylshan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/wike-to-oshiomhole-resign-for-failing-to-stop-gov-diris-inauguration/amp/
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by degamemaster(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Citytrend:
Mark my word, the foundation on which this country was built on is shaky. And only remedy is God or nothing

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

The only remedy is BIAFRA's separation from Nigeria and the separation of other ethnic nationalities, and not prayers. Nigerians have been praying for ages and nothing has happened.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Trimque2k1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
We all know Oshiomole is an illiterate
That's why he's APC chairman

Buhari is an illiterate
That s why he's APC presidential flag bearer
with ur logic all Nigerians should be regarded as illiterate for allowing Buhari an illiterate to govern them.make una still dey respect una papa mate abeg��

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
slivertongue:
It is like saying in a country a Chimpanzee can be anything
Duncan Clarke in his book titled Crude Continent said "In Nigeria political parties can raise a broom stick, campaign for it and get it elected into office"...

These politicians are agberos like the future governor of Lagos state, MC oluomo
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by osama147: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oshiobaba is a tailor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by sosospence(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Validated:

Only illiterates honour Agberos. Do you have a certificate
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by dangoteinlaw: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Sentiment aside wike spoke the truth.
Everybody knows Oshiomhole no go school but just an opportunist who moved with elites.

I blamed Goodluck Jonathan for helping Oshiomhole during the time of his certificate crisis.
edos are not illiterates , we danced when the education Bell was being rang. Wike can't even wipe his own ass properly lol
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Bighead9: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
lomprico:

how did osho leave Edo?

Osho made Edo what it is. For your information, I'm presently in Benin.
Obaşeki is another Wike in disguise. They are only good at making noise. grin grin
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Emmasnoop(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
University Of Apc or NLC.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Bighead9: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
oyinella:

if you live in rivers or you are from rivers, you honestly cant say this. I'm not a politician by the way

I lived in Rivers between 2009 and 2011, I saw what Amaechi did in Rivers. I visit Rivers severaly now and I guarantee you this. Rivers is presently worst under Wike. You can't even flex now in Port-Harcourt. Crimes everywhere.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Bighead9: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
AmazingELixir:

How can you possibly know that....are you domiciled in Rivers state....abi Osinbade wey givam Mr. Projects na PDP Man.

Make better sense fall on your Bighead and your fake Amotekun of ubima.

Trash.

I know Port-Harcourt more than you. I know both Wike and Amaechi better than you. I don chop the two of them money. So I know what I'm saying.

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by oyinella(f): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Bighead9:

I lived in Rivers between 2009 and 2011, I saw what Amaechi did in Rivers. I visit Rivers severaly now and I guarantee you this. Rivers is presently worst under Wike. You can't even flex now in Port-Harcourt. Crimes everywhere.
this is not true, Amaechi was a good governor, Wike is also a good governor, the power tussle going on in Rivers state is the reason why we have insecurity issues. If both men can just see past APC and PDP and their ego, I'm sure Rivers will do just fine. From Peter Odili, to Celestine Omehia to Rotimi Amaechi and Nyesom Wike, we have been blessed with not too bad governors
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Gbagbuo247: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gandollaar:
No source.

Google it undecided
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by desthan(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sirjamo:
I do not know whether Oshiomole have or do not have certificates, but if both men are to be assessed by how they speak and their level of intelligence, Wike is nowhere near Oshiomole.

However, the only difference between APC and PDP is Buhari and Osinbajo, the rest are first class graduates of Obasanjo's University of do or die politics!!!

True talk....Wike school get as e be. Maybe ma school 2
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by desthan(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
spirul77:
oshiomhole is more learned than wike 200 times, baba is lettered and better with words than wike,oshimhole studied at Ruskin College, Oxford University in the United Kingdom where he majored in economics and industrial relations. He also attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.

True again.

Only in Nigeria will an illiterate call a literate fool.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by duncun: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
lomprico:

how did osho leave Edo?

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Engrgreg231(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
The hidden truth has just been unveiled now oshiomole come out and prove wike wrong by telling us the school you attended with date
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by GlobalAdvtForum: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
pode:
Do not HAS certificate?
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by phylshan: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
embarassed
GlobalAdvtForum:
Do not HAS certificate?
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by pseudaria: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Bighead9:
Mumu Wike, as a trained Lawyer, what have you achieved in Rivers? Nothing. The State is still the way Amaechi left it.

There is nothing you just said here that warrants the meme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS / More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.