Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nina Vows Never To Release The Identity Of Her Husband. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Vows Never To Release The Identity Of Her Husband. (1126 Views)

“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable / Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho / Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Vows Never To Release The Identity Of Her Husband. by ibnlawal(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
People have been working overtime to see my hubby, sorry you all would never- Nina

Newly married Nina has said that her husband's identity will never be revealed even though people have been "working overtime" to know who she's married to.
The former BBNaija housemate in a post shared on her Twitter handle this evening, wrote
People been working overtime to see my hubby , sorry darlings you all would never''
Nina's traditional wedding took place on Saturday with her hubby conspicously absent, although he was represented by a man presumed to be his relative.

culled from lindaikejiblog

Re: Nina Vows Never To Release The Identity Of Her Husband. by Abfinest007(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
we don't need it let me ask my fellow nairalanders if they need it
Re: Nina Vows Never To Release The Identity Of Her Husband. by MDBrand: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who cares?, your marriage, your life
Re: Nina Vows Never To Release The Identity Of Her Husband. by Bluntguy: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
If we see your husband's face wetin we gain?
Re: Nina Vows Never To Release The Identity Of Her Husband. by Mrrationalshop: 2:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Nina Vows Never To Release The Identity Of Her Husband. by meobizy(f): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
We saw him and our lives didn't change.
Re: Nina Vows Never To Release The Identity Of Her Husband. by BlueAir: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
angry Just tell us you're a babymama
Re: Nina Vows Never To Release The Identity Of Her Husband. by hollah123: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
when party scatter,we go tire for Una matter

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels / Beautiful Photos From Davido's First Child, Imade's 5th Birthday Party / Jada Smith And Jaden Smith Slam Youtuber Shane Dawson For Sexualizing Willow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.