Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) (2425 Views)

Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) / Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by Nksleek: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
A lousy policeman threw caution to the wind to defecate on the road side after getting drunk.

According to a report gathered from a reputable source who spotted, took photos of the errant officer and posted on social media, he got pressed from mixing alcohol and other substances suspected to be drugs.

Neither the identity of the irresponsible officer nor the command he serves under has been ascertained as at press time.

See more photos,

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/02/16/policeman-spotted-defecating-on-roadside-after-getting-drunk-photos/

Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by IamD18: 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
The same police that will arrest you, extort and torture you for doing the same.

I spit on these uniformed creatures!!!

1 Share

Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Okay
Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by Davash222(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Can this one save lives or protect properties
See his 'look me look bush' eyes. Didirin!
Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by CapitalHYC(m): 12:09am On Feb 17, 2020
OK this one Weak me o.. After Buhari Don talk say Open defecation is an offence?? Cheii
Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by Mrrationalshop: 12:53am On Feb 17, 2020
No be naijja we day again ?
Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by ProudWings(m): 1:41am On Feb 17, 2020
In a sane clime, over 90% of nigeria security personnel will not make it to the first phase of scrutiny at face value.

Always unprofessional..lacking tact..very unintelligent folks with the approach used in unraveling situation ...always on the lookout for the slightest opportunity to entrap the average man and feed off to satisfy their poverty wretched stomach..et all.

With such folks at the helm of security. I fear for the average man in nigeria in times of despair and I wonder if nigeria can ever reach the age of basic civilisation

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by adecz: 5:22am On Feb 17, 2020
The thing dey smell for inside
my phone sef!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by armadeo(m): 6:23am On Feb 17, 2020
ProudWings:
In a sane clime, over 90% of nigeria security personnel will not make it to the first phase of scrutiny at face value.

Always unprofessional..lacking tact..very unintelligent folks with the approach used in unraveling situation ...always on the lookout for the slightest opportunity to entrap the average man and feed off to satisfy their poverty wretched stomach..et all.

With such folks at the helm of security. I fear for the average man in nigeria in times of despair and I wonder if nigeria can ever reach the age of basic civilisation

Truth there
Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by Bola146(f): 6:31am On Feb 17, 2020
grin grin shayo na bastard grin see one person husband and father sad
Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by Hypnotise: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Shame

1 Share

Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2020
That's just the picture, I have the full video �!!!

Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by stainlink(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2020
Ugly boy man
Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2020
NOW imagine what this one will do with an AK47...?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2020
that's their mentality,shit force.
Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Dem nor teach am etiquette for training camp.
Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by 2shure: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2020
Was this part of his training. I mean was he so drunk that he felt its night time and right time to poo at such early hours of the day. To show you how useless and senseless our mobile police men can be. Just that look on his face is how nigeria has remained. Hope he is not with a rifle. A drunk stooly yucky policeman with a rifle. He will just shoot to death anyone who stands in his way. Provoked or not. He should be chained and locked up. Mentally unstable drunk with an AK. If it were to be a civilian caught doing such by police,na bail bail bail money..
Re: Policeman Spotted Defecating On Roadside After Getting Drunk (photos) by Kpilo101: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2020
The man face be like who wan release

(1) (Reply)

Oh No! Man Commits Suicide By Cutting His Own Stomach Open In Port Harcourt / They Put Hand In His Eye And Drag Out The Eye Ball Blackaxe And Eiye Benin VIDEO / They show their face and cut his hand like plantain Blackaxe vs Eiye Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.