Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

"Don't Think Your Sin Is Too Much, I Used To Supply Ladies To Some Pastors 4 Stu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Think Your Sin Is Too Much, I Used To Supply Ladies To Some Pastors 4 Stu (537 Views)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Think Your Sin Is Too Much, I Used To Supply Ladies To Some Pastors 4 Stu by Newsfash: 3:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Controversial actress, Cossy Ojiakor has disclosed that she used to love-vendor ladies to pastors in the past.

Speaking in an interview with Saturday beats, she further revealed that a reverend father once fondled her breast and gave her money.
She concluded by asking her fans not to think they have sinned too much and won’t make heaven
She said:

“Don’t think that your sin is too much and you won’t make heaven. Nobody is perfect. Pastors lead extravagant lives and even travel abroad to ‘carry’ girls.

“I used to supply ladies to one of those pastors. As a matter of fact, I didn’t know he was a ‘man of God’. His church is very big and he has a large congregation. Also, a reverend father once pressed my breasts and gave me church money.

Click below to read her post

https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2020/02/dont-think-your-sin-is-too-much-i-used.html
Re: "Don't Think Your Sin Is Too Much, I Used To Supply Ladies To Some Pastors 4 Stu by BabbanBura(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2020
Newsfash:
Controversial actress, Cossy Ojiakor has disclosed that she used to love-vendor ladies to pastors in the past.

Speaking in an interview with Saturday beats, she further revealed that a reverend father once fondled her breast and gave her money.
She concluded by asking her fans not to think they have sinned too much and won’t make heaven
She said:

“Don’t think that your sin is too much and you won’t make heaven. Nobody is perfect. Pastors lead extravagant lives and even travel abroad to ‘carry’ girls.

“I used to supply ladies to one of those pastors. As a matter of fact, I didn’t know he was a ‘man of God’. His church is very big and he has a large congregation. Also, a reverend father once pressed my breasts and gave me church money.

Click below to read her post

https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2020/02/dont-think-your-sin-is-too-much-i-used.html

Seemed she has realised no one dey look her side again

(1) (Reply)

How To Please Your Wife Sexually / Girls, See Bad Guys Error. / Broke Guys Get In Here All This Nonsense Has To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.