Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157958 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2011
"Yusuf_Akure
(m)
AKURE ,
ONDO
STATE.
Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly
« #3362 on: December 07,
2011, 10:51 PM »
@largerwheny,
check your e-mail for your
request and make your
research work available on
the net.
What you pasted above is
not new to CCNL
PATENTEES and lovers of
PROFESSOR CJA
UWEMEDIMOH.
Meet me in BANJO24
VERSION of comandclem
patentee assembly and let
us trade words on
intellectual property in
Nigeria.
Please largerwheny, avoid
abusive languages in your
interractions with me. Let
us see what will happe at
the end of the day. I WAS
ONCE LIKE YOU BUT I
CHANGED WHEN I SAW THE
TRUTH OF THE CASE.
I'm speaking from the
PALACE OF THE KING OF
THE WEALTH OF THE
OCEAN- PROFESSOR CJA
UWEMEDIMOH. DISREGARD
ANY OTHER PERSON ON
THE NET AND PAY
ATTENTION TO ME ONLY
HERE.
PLEASE ONCE MORE, BE
POLITE IN INTERRACTING
WITH ME. I WILL NOT BE
ABLE TO TALK WHEN YOU
USE FOUL EXPRESSIONS.
Thanks
FROM THE HOLDING OF;
ANTI-CORROSIVE
VANGUARD INCORPORATED,
ABUJA NIGERIA.
The Publisher of
~ The Patentees' Online
News Paper,
~ THE INVENTOR , the
patentees' online
magazine.
RE: CASE REFERENCES IN
COMANDCLEM NIGERIA
LIMITED CASE VERSUS
MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA
UNLIMITED
DOWNLOAD THE
ATTACHMENT IN YOUR E-
MAIL.BY TOMMOROW, I
SHALL MAKE THE FILE
AVAILABLE ON THE NET.
Thanks
IF YOU HAVE ANY
QUESTIONS IN THE FORUM,
ADDRESS IT NOT TO
Yusuf_Akure but ANTI-
CORROSIVE VANGUARD. I
WILL TRY TO PROVIDE
ANSWERS TO YOUR
QUESTIONS. PLEASE BE
POLITE WITH YOUR
QUESTIONS BECAUSE I WILL
NOT RESPOND TO ABUSIVE
QUESTIONS. THANKS FOR
YOUR COMPLIANCE.
*sorry for my late
respond.
Click on
www.comandclemonlineforum.com
or
http://
www.nairaland.com/
nigeria/
topic-800873.0.html
~usefulman
+2347032522248
A Member of
ANTI-CORROSIVE
VANGUARD INCORPORATED,
ABUJA NIGERIA.
Name: Yusuf Nurudeen
Position: CCNL MARKETING
MANAGER AND CCNL
FORUM ADMINISTRATION -
www.comandclemonlineforum.com
Like Report to moderator
COMANDCLEM !
COMANDCLEM !!
COMANDCLEM !!!
PROSPERITY FOR EVER
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2011
Omokemesi burying ur head in the sand will not help ur situation. Have u suddenly gone dumb u old shameless liar? Shame!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
WHO AMONG YOU IS ASHAMED (AFRAID?) TO CONFRONT YUSUF NOW SPEAKING FROM THE KING PALACE? Yusuf authoritatively told patentees and all of you, including Lagerwhenindoubt, the latest, in his post which you all pretended not to have read.
Yusuf declared: "I'm speaking from the PALACE OF THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN- PROFESSOR CJA
UWEMEDIMOH." "DISREGARD
ANY OTHER PERSON ON
THE NET AND PAY
ATTENTION TO ME ONLY HERE.," he decreed. YUSUF also did not hide his official position as the CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND FORUM ADMINISTRATOR. He has instructed all of you to face him. Are you afraid of him because he has direct access to information both at the King Palace and at Comandclem Nigeria Limited? Do you want me to do the job officially assigned to the Marketing Manager? Throw all your questions on Comandclem to Mr. Yusuf who is officially appointed to answer your questions henceforth. But take note of Yusuf's warning that you have to ask your questions POLITELY! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
@omokemesi. De more u try to act smart de more stupid u sound. Anyway see u in handcuffs on network news.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by fyneguy: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
I'm happy at the mature way Mr omokemesi responded to this cursed and prostitute of a lady - missuzoma.

keep it up sir.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
@ fyneguy, the person holding uzoma's insanity remote controller has pressed ''PLAY'', so dont blame her for lunatic comments. She is helpless.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
idiots forget de insanity matter and address important issues. airmark your mother died a LovePeddler so keep quiet. me and you we know a lot about each other so lets not even start. see you all in handcuffs. omokemesi i told you your shame will be terrible.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
fyneguy look for another place to download your disappointment and frustraion. you are a big fool to allow urself to be scammed. it is only men whose mothers or grandmothers worked as whores that use the word loosely and i can swear that applies to you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ibelieve3: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
@missuzoma: What a pity! So your problem have started again? I thought you were discharged from the Psychiatric Hospital because your life is now normal and healed upstairs. That means there is need for you to be tied with rope because you are just a disgrace on this Assembly. You shouldn't be found among the normal people here. This is a curse and you don't know. Honestly, your insanity is totally out of control. Omokemesi, Airmark, Yusuf, fyneguy are not your caliber and they are not your type of whores, they are respectful people and if there is any dirty things you want to say towards them, put them in the level you put your grandfather, father, uncles and brothers. You are a good for nothing stinking irrelevance. H E L L is your home. Stupid I-DIOT. Vagabond!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2011
Arena my bros de mad dog is out. You know how to cage him so help me start those your prayers for I-disbelieve.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
APPEAL TO ALL COMANDCLEM PATENTEES: With the recent explicit posts of Yusuf on this Assembly, we don't need to exchange words with these people again. Doing so would simply mean we fail to observe the official instructions passed to us through Yusuf who is with the King in his Palace and the CCNL Marketing Manager/Forum Administrator. Who amongst the patentees could say he knows more than Yusuf about the latest happenings in the King Palace when he is speaking from the King Palace? Who among the Patentees can comment on the marketing of Comandclem Products more than the Marketing Manager? And Yusuf has clearly told whoever cared to hear that all our posts should be disregarded. Why should we waste our time and money arguing with anybody? We should, for God's sake, allow Yusuf to perform his official duties under a very peaceful atmosphere. I am sure he is armed with documents and facts with which to face our friends squarely. Yusuf has thrown a challenge to them to disregard us and face him. I wonder why they refuse to ask Yusuf, who is now, by the grace of God, a Senior Executive of Comandclem, all questions they want to ask if indeed they are here to liberate the ignorant patentees. By virtue of his appointment, patentees, including myself, now have the chance to ask Yusuf to help us get official explanation on any issue that is "dark" to us. One of the patentees asked Yusuf some questions bothering his mind as a patentee. Yusuf promptly answered the patentee's questions by virtue of his being close to the King and Comandclem Management. It is to the advantage of Patentees that Yusuf is there but quite unfortunate that he misunderstood some of us. BUT GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING. If those trying to liberate ignorant patentees are now afraid to ask Yusuf any question, they should not expect any answer to any question from me since an official has been appointed to do the job. Or are they saying I should contact Yusuf to get answers to their questions? NO. Yusuf has instructed you to direct questions to him ONLY. Are you saying you cannot meet his strict condition that your questions must be asked POLITELY? ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ibelieve3: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2011
@missuzoma: Honestly you need deliverance. So you are not confident enough to be the warrior of yourself. So Hyena is now your god. Group of mad, useless and hopeless people. Shame on you. Anyway, hyena07 can go ahead with his illiterate and immature manner, to start cursing his family and yours, I don't care. You cannot be wise and be stupid at the same time. You are very mad and extraordinarily sick missuzoma!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
@omokemesi, u have been a blessing to a numerous patentees across the globe. Thank u sir and God bless u.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2011
So this criminal Omokemesi has the effrontery to come here to post rubbish. Is he not aware that he is now an undesirable element? Someone should please tell him his new status.

Criminal Omokemesi is referring us to Yusuf Akure as if Yusuf is the one that has put much energy in deceiving, lying and defending the fraud called comandclem. Is it only Yusuf that has been lying that comandclem won mobil at Appeal court? Was it Yusuf that created this forum which is a medium to deceive and propagate the fraud called comandclem?

Criminal Omokemesi knows he cannot defend his years of lying about comandclem and the court cases they won against mobil and how mobil refused to obey court ruling to pay comandclem. Criminal omokemesi and his criminal tribesmen were taken about by the revelation. They have just no response for it. Now they are looking for a way to escape the trap that has caught them. Referring us to Yusuf is escapist and passing of bulk. Its shirking of responsibility. This criminal omokemesi forgets that Saibuhari does not need any explanation on any matter from comandclem. I only need explanation from him and his gang members to respond to the Appeal court ruling now in our domain vis a vis the lies upon lies he has championed in telling here about mobil losing to comandclem at the Appeal court.

Omokemesi you told us here and severally too that:
1. Appeal court gave ruling in favour of mobil
2. That Appeal court asked mobil to pay royalty to comandclem
3. That mobil refused to pay

Yusuf and banjo took over from you by telling us that:

1. comandclem has gone to supreme court to enforce court of Appeal ruling.

Fools, half educated idiots that are deceiving themselves. Its only ignorance that will make you criminals tell such shameful lies. If you must know, you dont go to court to enforce a court ruling when you lost the case in the first place. You can only go on appeal. But the information before us as released by Lager is that comandclem did not even appeal at the supreme court. Criminal Banjo posted a fake case number. The only thing close to appeal is that they appealed to Obasanjo that fraudulently gave them the patent. Patent of an abstract and obscure invention. Fools are parading empty paper - nothing to show for the paper. Someday Obasanjo would be called upon to account for his attrocities while in the saddle in govt. He dashed federal govt companies and properties to himself and his friends under the guise of privatisation. He awarded contracts for building of roads that do not exist anywhere. He claimed to have built power stations that are at best empty land covered with trees and bushes. Mrs Okonjo Iweala got debt forgiveness for the country, obasanjo collected commission for paying the debt. Thats the man that gave comandclem patent certificate. Comandclem lost the case at both the high court and appeal court primarily because they could not show a cup of the paint they claimed to have invented. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2011
Omokemesi

I promised to render you useless in this forum. I didnt evisage your end will come so soon. What a pity.

@Airmak, you have never failed to respond to my posts. How come you have refused to respond to my posts since Lager exposed the appeal court ruling? You thieves must respond. But you will never go unpunished for your attrocities against fellow nigerians. You claim to be living in the moon. When you will be handcuffed we shall see whether its interpol that will handcuff you or naija police. See stupid agege husler claiming to live in the moon. Fraudulent fools.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:47am On Dec 12, 2011
aasaibuhari:

Obasanjo that fraudulently gave them the patent. Someday Obasanjo would be called upon to account for his attrocities while in the saddle in govt. He dashed federal govt companies and properties to himself and his friends under the guise of privatisation. He awarded contracts for building of roads that do not exist anywhere. He claimed to have built power stations that are at best empty land covered with trees and bushes. Mrs Okonjo Iweala got debt forgiveness for the country, obasanjo collected commission for paying the debt. Thats the man that gave comandclem patent certificate.

Hmnnn. This speaks volume to sane and intelligent minds. You spoke exactly the minds of mobil. You guys know the patent certificate is the ultimate and belongs to COMANDCLEM. Saibuhari, cry baby. Lols. grin grin

@UZOMAd, pure water seller, carry ur ashawo mouth off ma side. I dont do Mouth Action.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 3:44am On Dec 12, 2011
They have woken up from their slumber which us good. Poor airmark is now manifesting his madness more and more.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ibelieve3: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2011
@missuzoma: I just thank God for your life that your madness did not go beyond this for now. How could you have slept with a mad guy at the psychiatric hospital again? when you know that the cause of your madness is your habit of sleeping around. Why won't a mad man deflower you? You have no body resistance. Your kind of nature is now leading you to destruction. Na wa for you o missuzomad. God will deliver you o madUzoma. Asawo.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ibelieve3: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2011
@missuzoma: How did you know Airmark's mother died a LovePeddler? Do you think everybody is just like you are? NO. You are a different make. HALLOT! No other name for you. I-DIOT!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2011
@I-disbelieve. So at long last u r telling us ur mother‘s life story. We‘ve heard enough plus u r too little a rat.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2011
@ I-believe, dont mind the nincompoop. My mum is alive in her matrimonial home in lagos and wouldn't drag her here, neither would i drag uzomad's mum into the mud. I know uzomad like the back of my palm. She is confirmed ashewo/pure water seller.
Yusuf akure challenged them to ask him any question, yet they ignored, instead started abusing other patentees. Are we the one who forced Yusuf to challenge you guys?
The likes of uzomad, saibugari, hyena supposed to be under intensive psychiatric care.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2011
@ I-bel. I told u me and airmark are old pals. I supplied pure water at his mum‘s burial. Water seller ko suya seller ni
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ibelieve3: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
@missuzomad: U Z O M A D, its true you are a pure water seller (without Nafdac No), you might have gone to burial ground to sell pure water, but at you co-whores dead mother's burial not Airmark's. Oh sorry! I forgot you are still not with your senses. Not until you are thoroughly healed from your illness. I pity you not to end up like you dead mother, who died mysteriously. Ashawo wereeeeeeeee!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
Lol, i-believe, i knew it would shock the i.diot that i know she hawks pure water to support her ashawo trips. what do you expect from the union of an armed robber husband married to a stripper wife? They must give birth to a worthless w.hore like UZOMAd. grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
ANOTHER WICKED LIES OF SAIBUHARI AGAINST OMOKEMESI:
saibuhari:

@ Saibuhari you know how to force me to talk whenever I decided to ignore you. YOU WOULD DELIBERATELY LIE AGAINST ME! And you believe in the existence of God? Saibuhari, please quote from ANY OF MY POSTS where I mentioned the THREE ALLEGATIONS quoted above which you wickedly preferred against me. Saibuhari, where did I tell this Assembly, "and severally too", that:
1. APPEAL COURT GAVE RULING "IN FAVOUR OF MOBIL"?
2. THAT APPEAL COURT ASKED MOBIL TO PAY ROYALTY TO COMANDCLEM?
3. THAT MOBIL REFUSED TO PAY? Saibuhari, do you have conscience at all? Could you remember the number of times you have deliberately lied against me and refused to substantiate serious allegations preferred against me on this Assembly? May God forgive you. As I have said earlier, pass all enquiries about Comandclem to Mr. Yusuf, CCNL Marketing Manager and Forum Administrator. If you like, tell the viewers that I have killed 100 patentees or that I have defrauded patentees of 200 billion dollars. Don't expect any reply from me. At least if you go through all the pages of This Assembly, nobody has complained that OMOKEMESI duped him or her. Nobody has complained that I introduced myself as Comandclem Agent. Nobody has complained that I forced him to pay N2000 support levy. Nobody has complained that I forced him to upgrade or register. And some patentees showed appreciation for my little effort, through their Posts to this Assembly. My conscience is clear. If it is not possible for anybody to serve Nigeria as President or Minister indefinitely, nobody should expect me to continue to answer questions on behalf of Comandclem voluntarily, more so when a substantive officer had been appointed to do the job. Whoever does not want to deal directly with Mr. Yusuf on issues concerning Comandclem henceforth, for reasons best known to him or her, that is his or her own cup of tea. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
ANOTHER WICKED LIES OF SAIBUHARI AGAINST OMOKEMESI:
saibuhari:

@ Saibuhari you know how to force me to talk whenever I decided to ignore you. YOU WOULD DELIBERATELY LIE AGAINST ME! And you believe in the existence of God? Saibuhari, please quote from ANY OF MY POSTS where I mentioned the THREE ALLEGATIONS quoted above which you wickedly preferred against me. Saibuhari, where did I tell this Assembly, "and severally too", that:
1. APPEAL COURT GAVE RULING "IN FAVOUR OF MOBIL"?
2. THAT APPEAL COURT ASKED MOBIL TO PAY ROYALTY TO COMANDCLEM?
3. THAT MOBIL REFUSED TO PAY? Saibuhari, do you have conscience at all? Could you remember the number of times you have deliberately lied against me and refused to substantiate serious allegations preferred against me on this Assembly? May God forgive you. As I have said earlier, pass all enquiries about Comandclem to Mr. Yusuf, CCNL Marketing Manager and Forum Administrator. If you like, tell the viewers that I have killed 100 patentees or that I have defrauded patentees of 200 billion dollars. Don't expect any reply from me. At least if you go through all the pages of This Assembly, nobody has complained that OMOKEMESI duped him or her. Nobody has complained that I introduced myself as Comandclem Agent. Nobody has complained that I forced him to pay N2000 support levy. Nobody has complained that I forced him to upgrade or register. And some patentees showed appreciation for my little effort, through their Posts to this Assembly. My conscience is clear. If it is not possible for anybody to serve Nigeria as President or Minister indefinitely, nobody should expect me to continue to answer questions on behalf of Comandclem voluntarily, more so when a substantive officer had been appointed to do the job. Whoever does not want to deal directly with Mr. Yusuf on issues concerning Comandclem henceforth, for reasons best known to him or her, that is his or her own cup of tea. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
if you guys arent so outdated and silly you will know that grandma was a little girl the last time a woman cried because someone called her a love peddler. you will only be fetching insults for your mothers and grandmothers if you keep typing the word at every opportunity. as for all of you that were scammed i say sorry for your loss but for the thieves i feel nothing. i am happy they did not succeed in scamming even more people and that is why airmark is raging against the opposition.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Opimanzi: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
My fellow patent do not blame those who are against the existence of CCN they themselves knew that CCN is one of the main key to the glory of this nation but they have decided to sell their birthrite just as it has been in the genesis. My fellow patent there is something i believe and the thing is there is different in knowing the right path and to follow the right path. As human we may know the right path and decide to follow the wrong path. Those people against CCN knew that CCN is the right path but they decided to follow the wrong path and very soon they shall bite there fingers and there story will be like that of thomas (not be blessed)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Opimanzi: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2011
BLESSED ARE THEY WHO ARE PERSECUTED FOR CCN SAKE FOR THEIRS IS THE RICHES OF MN & CCN
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Opimanzi: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
Listen to this all Mobil supporters i don't have time to be mentioning your name because i have much to do than that, if u know u really know what CCNL is all about kindly tell the world the RC number of CANAL
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Opimanzi: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
Don't get it twisted Mobil supporters what i mean is CCNL not CANAL
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Opimanzi: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
king dr. clement j.a. uwemedimo the md/ceo commandclem (nig.) limited. has a nickname on this invention that god has declared for him. who among you of all mobil supporters can tell me the nickname given to him ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.