Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (156723 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2011
BREAKING NEWS! COURT CASE AGAINST MOBIL WITHDRAWN. The case instituted by Comandclem Nigeria Limited against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited at the Federal High Court in Lagos, has been dropped, a usually reliable source closed to Comandclem revealed to me, few minutes ago. According to the source, the case was withdrawn because of the level of negotiation currently going on, the calibre of the people handling the negotiation and the political situation in the country. The source who preferred to be anonymous, disclosed that it would not be long when Comandclem Patentees would start receiving what was due to them. The source admonished all Patentees to continue to be patient, pointing out that it took the blacks in South Africa about 30 years to get back what belonged to them while "ours is less than half of that". The source reiterated the promise of Comandclem boss, King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, that all Patentees would collect their entitlements, "come rain or sunshine." Commenting on the "LIBERATION NEWSPAPER" which has been out of circulation for some weeks, "due to some technical hitches", the source confirmed that the Newspaper would be on the streets from next Wednesday, 2nd March, 2011. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2011
@ omokemesi. thank 4 confirming that. MAY YOUR REIGN BE BLESSED SIR.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2011
we are hoping for the best, thank you omokemisi.am a patentee too
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2011
glory be to the most high.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2011
Slow and steady wins the race. We are surely marching on to victory by the grace of God. Thanks to all the frontliners in this battle.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
somebody shout alleluyah.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2011
@ ademola de, any breaking news?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2011
@ ademola de, any breaking news?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kenrino(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2011
That may appear to be good news in that negotiations are serious but, I think the case shouldn't have been withdrawn till money is paid. this will make mobil pay before the 14 of march, I hope mobil won't start playing the waiting game all over again.
However, i trust the decision of the boss.
A lot was sacrificed for the struggle, can't afford to wait anymore.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2011
@demola, if nobody else, I will.    Alleluyah!  Alleluyah!!  Alleluya a a a a !!!                                                                @Kenrino in most cases, defendants in civil cases may demand that cases instituted against them are withdrawn before they could enter into negotiations to amicably settle out of court.                                                                 Where both parties fail to reach compromise, the complainant can go back to court.                                                        In most cases, negotiations on withdrawn suits for out of court settlement are handled with dispatch.                                                               I give my full support to the latest decision.                                             I am very sure that by the grace of God, those Patentees that are hesitating to Shout even one Alleluyah now, will soon shout ALLELUYA   almost CEASELESSLY!                                           ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
halleluyah oooooo!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2011
To GOD be the glory because HE has done many great things for us (Comandclem+Patentees, even to the entire Nigerians), i heard about the negotiations which i know it will help Comandclem alot, @ Omokemesi God will strengthen and be with you, Halleluyah, Halleluyah, Halleluyah.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2011
Halleluya!!! Good morning to all patentees esp. Omokemesi who has been showering us with info. @ Omokemesi & ademola de,u guys shud pls let's no wat is going on & stop puttin us in suspense so as to prevent heart attack because we all r 2 anxious 2 hear comandclem collect d money.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2011
Halleluya! Glory, power and majesty be to our Almighty God.

"Our God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home."

Isaac Watts - Lyrics Date: 1719
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2011
@Ay89. Thank you for your Post. I pray you will not have heart attack in Jesus' name. Please prepare your mind well in advance that you will be receiving "heavy" allowances if you are a "Prince" or above. This is to prevent you from having an attack when you receive the statement of your account, due to overjoy! But, honestly, if you are asked to shout Alleluyah or Hallelujah (meaning "Praise God ), I don't think this should cause anybody heart attack. If you are also told that by the time you start receiving your allowances from Comandclem, you will shout Alleluyah (Praise God) almost ceaselessly, this ought not to cause heart attack. In any event I am praising God frequentiy because after the death of Chief Anthony Enahoro, a staunch supporter of King Prof Uwemedimoh, God has again raised men of "TIMBER and CALIBRE" in Nigeria to support Comandclem and the Inventor. LET SOMEBODY SHOUT ALLELUYAH! What I think can cause heart attack to some Patentees now, is to officially announce on this Thread that all hope of getting anything from Mobil is now lost and Patentees should no more expect anything ! But as it is, our hope of getting what belongs to us is rising everyday. And the world acclaimed Inventor and Comandclem Founder is still alive, hale and hearty. LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2011
we can start counting our blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return,  and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence."

" And the best way to appreciate this is to imagine yourself not being a comandclem patentee.

Let us all now develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks to God for everything that is happening to us now, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than our current situation.

let us keep shouting ALLELUYAH as we all know it is d most powerful, wonderful, & successful weapon in the history of man. in case of unforeseen wall of Jericho.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2011
Hmmn lipsrsealed
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2011
Allelujah. . .allelujah. . . Hallelujah. . . but what is really the latest cos i'm still in the dark
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kenrino(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2011
OK. HALLELUYA OOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN WE PRAISE GOD. IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS THAT I REGISTERED AS A PATEN-TEE, I SACRIFICED A LOT TO REGISTER AS A PRINCE.

I BELIEVE IT'S MY TIME TO SMILE.
HOWEVER WHY IS THE NEGOTIATIONS TAKING SO LONG?

HALLELUJAH.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
kenrino:

OK. HALLELUYA OOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN WE PRAISE GOD. IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS THAT I REGISTERED AS A PATEN-TEE, I SACRIFICED A LOT TO REGISTER AS A PRINCE.

I BELIEVE IT'S MY TIME TO SMILE.
HOWEVER WHY IS THE NEGOTIATIONS TAKING SO LONG?
HALLELUJAH.

It involves MONEY that's why.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2011
lets keep shouting HALLELUYAH in praise to God!something good is in the ofing for all patentees.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, YAH, YAH, YAH, HALLELUYAH!!!!!!!!!!, LETZ GO NOW FELLOW PATENTEEEEE
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2011
Alleluyah, but i pray Mobil is not up to something funny again. To me they are fraudulent and i pray they don't close down office and run away. lol
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2011
Hello patentees, pls was d liberatn newspaper still out on Wednesday because I searched 4 it bt I cudn't find it & if it was pls wat is d latest?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by wansal: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2011
Hi to all patentee here,but if you ask me to believe anything in life i will but chameleon is not one of them.these mobil re up to something just like chameleon anyway we are all patentee so let s continue our prayer but MOBIL MOBIL BOBI;XCCEI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2011
Whenever i come here my heart pace increases due to the expectation of recieving another news.@omokemesi @ademola thanks a bunch for keeping our hopes alive and high.Please forget not comandclem in your prayers as you attend tomorrow's church service.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2011
Let us lean from past experiences with Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) in terms of credibility, agreements and compliance with the rules of laws. MPNU can't do things naturally excep being forced by court pronouncements.
    My opinion is that out of court settlement may take time and incondclusive which may eventually end in court. An Outright liquidation of Mobil Oil through litigation in court is the only reliable and fast method to get the royalty paid. Mobil Oil can deny all those out of court settlements.
     Why can't OBJ intervene before liquidation threat? OBJ intervention is suspicious. (07032522248)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by wansal: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2011
well thank alot to all of patentee on this forum for your great job,but if am to believe anything in my life chameleon is not one of them as a result these.Mobil are not to trust just like chameleon they will always break their promises.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2011
UWEMEDIMOH CONFIRMS WITHDRAWAL OF CASES AGAINST MOBIL The Chairman of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, has confirmed the withdrawan of all court cases which his company instituted against Mobil. According to a report published in the latest issue of "THE LIBERATION" Newspaper, Prof Uwemedimoh said that his Company took the action, following the intervention of well meaning and respected Nigerians while an out of Court settlement was being addressed. According to the report, the Inventor disclosed that highly placed persons, including respected Traditional rulers in the society, had stepped in to address the issues of payment by the oil company and enforce the various court judgements. He declared: "With the withdrawal, I am very optimistic that we are heading towards the final phase of our settlement with Mobil. Very soon, our patentees would reap from their investment as we are collating their records, files, receipts in readiness for payment." Prof Uwemedimoh praised all patentees for their patience, and added: "your understanding and patience would soon pay off". More information about the latest tomorrow. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2011
@Omokemesi, thanks a lot.We wil nominate u as Comandclem's PRO because u are gud at it. For Prof., I hope things wil get better dis month as he had earlier said. Hope to hear 4rm u tomorrow.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
@ omokemesi, in readiness for payment? That must be the best news of the century from both ccnl and mpnu. Thank God
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:30am On Mar 07, 2011
to god be all the glory,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.