Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (156963 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2011
Omokemesi, you are the one that has been dishing out information from ccnl in the Assemby and as such should have vital information about ccnl. Even if you dont have, go to ccnl office and ask for full text of the appeal court rulling. You are pretending not to know what am talking about by asking which part of the judgement and the judge. There is only one judgement delivered by the court of Appeal and ccnl has been publishing just part of it. Again, you said my attack has been aimed at you, may be you are right because you are the leader of the gang dishing out false information. I wont deny that.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
Omokemesi, am waiting for you to address the allegations against you and not to ask me to publish anything. The judgement in question if you must know, I read it last year but do not have a copy of it. Comandclem for sure will have the full judgement but they choose to publish just a part of the judgement. Why is it that people are not observant here? If you go to comandclem two websites, they published all FULL TEXTS of the motions and counter motions and the novel sitting of the high court in America from the high court up to the supreme court. As for the substantive case, ccnl equally published the the FULL TEXT of the ruling of the high court but as for the appeal court ruling, they chose to publish just a part of the court ruling. Patentees please awaken your thinking faculties and ask why.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2011
Omokemesi must address posers i raised about him and he must publish full text of appeal court ruling on the patent suit. No amount of rigmarole or abuse or request for swearing will save him. Yes he must.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2011
Every patentee can abuse me because of omokemesi, i dont care and they wont derail me. I am one man riot squad. i fear no foe. Those that curse me i return their curses in thousand fold to them and their families.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kenrino(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2011
Saibuhari,enough is enough. I personally got the news of the apeal court judgement from another source. A source not in support of ccnl. There is nohing hidden or shady about it. Simply post what you observed here and lets all deliberate on it.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2011
ith  how I replied your  allegations by cursing  myself if they were true?  Wonderful!                                                   Okay. I,  OMOKEMESI, hereby state  that all the allegations  which you made to malign me are false.  If you are  sure they are not false,  swear and curse your  proud self just as you did  in Airmark's case.  If not, I  will not have anything to  do with  you.                                                                       @ @ ken and saibuhari                                                              Comandclem has long been publishing the area that favours them every week in the Liberation newspaper.                                                            For God's sake, why not publish the areas that favour Mobil and against Comandclem in order to assist the ignorant patentees you are liberating here? If you don't have the full text with you, why not tell patentees here what you read?                                                              @saibuhari                    You  are still not pleased with  how I replied your  allegations by cursing  myself if they were true?  Wonderful!                                                   Okay. I,  OMOKEMESI, hereby state  that all the allegations  which you made to malign me are false.  If you are  sure they are not false,  swear and curse your  proud self just as you did  in Airmark's case.  If not, I  will not have anything to  do with you.                                                                       ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
Kenrino, you guys are moderated by omokemesi. Please note that nobody moderates me. I posted earlier on that i have read the judgement but dont have the copy. What do you want me to put here, mere words that you guys being moderated by omokemesi will believe or not? It is not difficult for omokemesi to ask comandclem to give him a photocopy of the certified true copy of the appeal court ruling. The full text will speak for itself. I hope am not using words that are hard for people to understand.

Kenrino, i dont know if what you read is the favourable part of the judgement which were published in some newspapers, like African examiner, Vanguard and others. What they published is the part favourable to ccnl. How come since after that publication no newspaper has reported anything on comandclem inspite of all the struggle for payment of the patent?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
This Omokemesi is really funny. Its laughable for you to think that by writing that all the allegations against you are not true addresses the allegations. Please an intelligent person should teach this guy how to deny allegations. If not for the fact the your numerous fans and disciples are blind, they would read in between the lines to see how insincere you are. But until you address the allegations against you, no retreat, no surrender.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Omekemesi
You will observe that I have been silent for a long time now due to the fact that I observed that the the posts have changed from informative to trading of abuses. Having said the much you have so far on this Saibuhari issue, I humbly suggest that you Omokemesi should cease from joining issues with him. There is no way a child of God can defend himself before Satan. Our defence is in the Lord Jesus Christ who pleads our course with the Father. You may note that I have been abused before on this Thread for stating facts about the choice of being a patentee. I found it not necessary to defend myself. Please, put a stop to this unnecessary waste of time and energy, by totally ignoring this our 'very intelligent friend'.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2011
Some people have programmed their mind on what they want to hear - whether true or not. It appears am telling them what they dont want to hear but unfortunately must hear at the fullness of time.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:15am On Jun 02, 2011
Mr Siabuhari , you are welcome from office. How was work yesterday ? It rained here in my state. What about your state over there ?
Some times ago , i apologized to you openly on behalf of whosoever might have used foul expressions to address you in this Assembly despite the fact that i do't abuse you or anyother participant. I was very happy that my Apology was accepted. Thanks.
Recently , i requested for your mobil number to enable me to discuss personal issues with you. That requst was rejected on the account that you want all patent issues to be discussed openly in the Assembly because it will interest other patentees. You said that you do't want priviledged information and you will call me when it's necessary. Finally , you said GOD will bless me. Amenh , i claim it.
Thanks for your respond. Unfortunately , the issue i want to discuss with you is not CCNL patent issue at all. The issue i have for you is absolutely your personal issue. My friend , i can't discuss your personal issue in the Assembly. Why ? It is unethical and your privacy must be respected either i like it or not.
What is the meaning of your personal issues ?
For the purpose of clearity , those personal issues are sub-divided into the followings :
(1) How people in the world consider you to be.
(2) The impacts of your contributions on the political region you come from.
(3) The meaning of your username to the world. Sia-Buhari , base on my personal interpretation means that " I SURPORT BUHARI ". Buhari means honest some one. When Buhari was in power , he never embezle public found.
Saibuhari now means that " I SURPORT HONESTY ". Simple.
(4) You approach to critical issues.
(5) And lots more.

My friend (i surport honesty) , i can't discuss those issues above in public because your privacy must be respected and unethical.
Mr "I Surport Honesty" , you can get me through the following.
(1)mobil no: 07032522248.
(2) e_mail :nurudeenyusuf53@yahoo.co.uk
(3) facebook: Yusuf Nurudeen Ay, le.
I will not abuse the opportunity. Thanks my friend.
My approach to issues is nothing but simplicity. He who wants to rule others must accommodate contrary views. Life is simple if and only if you make it simple.
Please , all patentees do't abuse him again. Thanks.

~usefulman.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:25am On Jun 02, 2011
TO ALL CCNL ESTEEMED PATENTEES - lean me your hears.

For the past few days , the Assemly is hot and about to lose its intended objectives. We must not use our weapons againt ourselve but MPNU our enemy.
    Despite the fact that i do't insult Mr Saibuhari in this Assembly, i apologized to him on behalf of those who abused him only for peace to rain . He accepted my apology . To my surprise , some people went ahead to abuse this man again. Why ? We should respect ourselve here for God's sake.
     In a society where there is a conflict , progress and success become difficult. The use of abusive language should be discouraged here. Respect youself and your family name.
     Out of what you called senselessness , there are a lot of senses. The presences of Mr Saibuhari in this Assembly have give raise to a lot of issues.  Only few people could have the abilities to see those issues. One of those issues is ETHICS OF PARTICIPANTS.
     What is ethics? Ethics is the code of conducts that regulate the ways and manners we behave in a society. If this Assembly has a code of conducts , would a patentee addressed someone a " badluck" for having a contrary opinion impolitelly forwarded ? CAPITAL NO ! This Assembly needs CODE OF CONDUCTS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS.

What is the way forward ?

I have two idears which i want all participants to discuss the advantages and disadvantages. Naturally , i do't want to impose myself on others.

(1) In the next 48 hours , no participant should use foul expressions on Mr Saibuhari and vice versa.
(2) The need to formulate and implement a code of conducts in the Assembly to regulate the ways we talk and make our posts in the Assembly.
     With the approval of all elders in the Assembly, i appoint Mr Ajascoman , Mr Kensiro, Mr Tenfour and Mr Saibuhari to formulate a CODE OF CONDUCTS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS. Any interested member can participate in the formulation of CODE OF CONDUCTS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS.
     Mr Ajascoman, Mr Tenfour, Mr Kensiro and Mr Saibuhari are expected to report back to the Assembly on friday. I trust you all. You will not disappoint the Assembly.
    All participants should contribute. I wish us i successful code of conduct formulation and implementation. Thanks. 

~usefulman.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:03am On Jun 02, 2011
Mr Saibuhari, please do't be annoyoid with with me on my promise to provide solutions to some of your questions. I will do that as soon as possible.
The little onec i do't know shall be forward to Liberation News Papers. Thanks my friend.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Idofexcell: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2011
COMANDCLEM GOES TO SUPREME COURT

Greetings to all esteemed Patentees. Comandclem Nigeria Limited is heading for the Supreme Court of justice, Abuja to demand for enforcement of payment of the bulk liability Mobil Producing Unlimited is owing Comandclem. Please, may I implore everyone to pray along as this is also a spiritual matter; because I see no reason why a FOREIGN COMPANY should have no regard whatsoever for the RULE OF LAW of her host community.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2011
In order to allow peace to reign, in order to allow saibuhari to divulge ALL he knows against Comandclem, I hereby state as follows:                                                  @ That I am petty.                                               @ That I am one of the "paid agents of Comandclem"                                                        @ That I was the one who published all the documents for Comandclem.                                                        @  That I have been posting to this Assembly with "several usernames to deceive patentees".                                             @  That I was the one who impersonated as the "Manager of ccnl that visited the Assembly".                                         @  That I was the one who wrote and published the letter claimed to come from Comandclem Nigeria Limited.                                                                @ That I falsely said in the letter that Comandclem Patentees Forum would be launched. This is false because Comandclem has two websites already.                                                @ That all my posts in this Assembly are false and meant to deceive patentees.                                               @  That all the allegations preferred against me by saibuhari, and other patentees and non-patentees which I may not remember to list here are true.                                                 @ That I accept in advance, that I COMMIT ALL FUTURE ALLEGATIONS THAT MAY BE PREFERRED AGAINST ME by saibuhari, fellow patentees and non.patentees.                                                     @ That saibuhari and others and fellow patentees should forgive me o o o o                                                      HAPPY DELIBERATIONS!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2011
hello patentee u guys should watch out this guy yusuf he need favour from shabuhari why? And cant he stand to defend ccnl here why the plead now when u insulted a man how needs info, dat not why am here, omokemisi be very careful and watch all u say as a leader dont let anybody push u to the wall, dere patentee i got a text on my phone now that reads , comandclem goes to supreme court on june 16 for enforcement of payment.please let us pray along, from this number 08186005295, wat the meaning of this shit why didnt they go there all this while stupid company as senceless as ccnl this shows it a false company and a scam
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2011
Goodday my fellow patentees. I must say I am so disappointed and ashame of most of us, for allowing ourselves to be taken hostage here by a mere little kid. We all know, we now have lost direction as we now give attention to the distraction of a little kid. We had now taken these great assembly as a 'Beefing' ground. The enemies now sit by and laugh as their aim and plans are now working. By now we should have able to discern when someone is trying to take us for a ride or use us for a play. Did you hear him? "You must all appologise. . .". Now go ahead and apologise, may be thats what you want. If only you ignored him all these while as I did beg you to, most of you would have still have your respect intact. Nobody is begging you people to ignore him any more. Go ahead and reply him, but I must tell you that the aim of which assembly was form is no longer in place.
He that has hears let him hear. . .
God Bless Nigeria!
                  ¤Dray¤
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by occur: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hello my fellow people , saibuhari , yusuff akure and omokemesi .pls my fellow zitizen we are here in dis assembly concerning ,ccln and mobil UNLTD .my fellow zitizen there is time 2 joke why there is time 2 fight allso,well ,we are not here 2 fight or joke 2 our self .but we are here 2 fight injustice in our fathers land which is Nigeria,becouse it may be my turn 2day ,it maybe your own turn 2morerool.we need your united so dat we can be able 2 surpport dis black man like us.thanks
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
You have all got carried away. You now impose what you did not do onto yourself. It a really big shame on all of you all most expecially omokemesi. Did you now think what you have done we bring peace ? Do you think people we believe you again ? or you just do it to satisfy saibuhari wishes. After we all concluded to ignore any stupid message. If top comandclem official now see what you have posted how they going to fill? Are you going to say you said it to bring peace or you repent. Big shame.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
when i told all of u not to rely on dis ccnl u all abuse me. d reason is dat ccnl did not use d right channel wish is some competent lawyers in d sw to handle d case and great human right activist in sw like femi falana,afe babalola etc and d inventor needs to talk on nta television so as to let d whole nigerian knw what is going on 4rm dere cnn,bbc
will come in. not ordinary liberation newspaper. punch, daily sun,tribune.
are all there
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
percieved delusion here! a shame of life size. infact i'm so dissappointed and l reseve my comment 4 now!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2011
With due respect to all betrayers you are no more expected to give us any info on this tried. You show the sign of incompetents that is in you to be a leader. Leader must not submit it self to enemies due to pressure, a leader must have the courage to handle stand on is words to give courage to its followers. Even during tragedy, a leader must stand on his or her words and lastly a leader must be leader. Now to suibuhari are you now satisfy ? Have you discover what you wanted to discover ? Have you see how strong they are now ? And lastly are to totally satisfy ? But to me {Ashaolu Olakunle Adebanjo Adufe} i will never, i repeat, never shout dawn my words or turn dawn my words because of any form of pressure and i will never say no to comandclem in any form unless the inventor do so. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ banjo24, Though i appologise replying the cretin earlier on. what mr omokemesi did in his last post i guess was to call a madman (saibuhari), His royal highness, to let us be in peace. I believe you are a yoruba man, you should understand better. I personally think saibuhari accusation of omokemesi being ccnl agent, should not be ignored. Silence sometimes means acceptance. We are all humans. I will implore omokemesi to stop replying him as he had done enough. I am very sure saibuhari's day of reckoning is lurking around. I remember one guy called invisible. He behaved like saibuhari on the other thread, where is he now?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2011
When i read through the lines again i felt sorry for comandclem. Why ? Because those who they believe that are supporting them in this tried are now against them. When you deny in any form of support you have given to comandclem on this tried is show how stupid you are in given the words out in the first place. I dont believe in anybody i believe in Almight God the creator of heaven and heart, the owner of my soul, my spirit, my mind and my thought. How could you disgrace comandclem ? I pray that comandclem will not forgive you all untill you reverse your word because i can now see that you are all doing this for your own personal gain. And try to remember that we pray and fast against those who are working against comandclem. I thank God that we have pray and fasted before all this started because i know that all those betrayer we not fast for comandclem if we have shifted the fasten and prayer up to this moment because they can all realize that they are all comandclem enemies in any form. Suibuhari look at me very well am Banjo by name, i will never i repeat never change my words because of your post. You have over came those who you can. But about me, you can not! Un baa.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2011
Banjo24:

When i read through the lines again i felt sorry for comandclem. Why ? Because those who they believe that are supporting them in this tried are now against them. When you deny in any form of support you have given to comandclem on this tried is show how silly you are in given the words out in the first place. I dont believe in anybody i believe in Almight God the creator of heaven and heart, the owner of my soul, my spirit, my mind and my thought. How could you disgrace comandclem ? I pray that comandclem will not forgive you all untill you reverse your word because i can now see that you are all doing this for your own personal gain. And try to remember that we pray and fast against those who are working against comandclem. I thank God that we have pray and fasted before all this started because i know that all those betrayer we not fast for comandclem if we have shifted the fasten and prayer up to this moment because they can all realize that they are all comandclem enemies in any form. Suibuhari look at me very well am Banjo by name, i will never i repeat never change my words because of your post. You have over came those who you can. But about me, you can not! Un baa.

BANJO may be u didnt get omokemesi's reply properly.its an ironical reply to an overflooded allegations against him.we should excercise high level of understanding here.though i cant tell about anyone's ability here.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2011
saibuhari:

Every patentee can abuse me because of omokemesi, i dont care and they wont derail me. I am one man riot squad. i fear no foe. Those that curse me i return their curses in thousand fold to them and their families.

i dont rely only on infomation i get here,i even visited their office at ojuelegba lagos yesterday for update.everybody here is not a fool.i know where to get what iwant for confirmation
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2011
Thanks to all participants, way forward should be more important in what we are doing
right here, please lets not forget our aims, lets not forget our duties right here,
i will like to use this period of time to say a very big thank you to Pastor Abimbola Salami (CCNL Snr. Manager in Ogun state)
for giving out information every 2nd saturday of the month on OGBC Radio formerly known as Gateway Radio, Sat 4th of June should be the next program.

to CCNL Managements, we Patentees believes in you, but we need more actions from you
We need CCNL on NTA, and in all local TV Channels all over Nigeria, i don't think this is the right time
going around honouring Chieftancy, there is no news about this issue on any of Nigeria News paper
such as Vanguard, Punch, Daily times etc.

Give the information on ground to the Nigeria PRESS about Mobil disrespect to Nigeria LAW
if truly the case was genuinely won by CCNL, we need all these to give more hope to patentees
and even to those that are still willing to registered

Registration fees was increased when there is no assurance that you (CCNL Management) have gotten your money from Mobil
seriously, that shouldn't have occurred at all, If we still want the public to register all these action must be put in place.
no Nigerian will put his money into any form of investment that is loosing focus and vision
We need to spread and also make the news effective.

GOD BLESS CCNL, GOD HELP AND BLESS REV. DR. CLEMENT J.A. UWEMEDIMO, GOD BLESS PATENTEES, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
                                                        ~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by DrOguns: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
Enough to unnecessary argument that can not solve ccnl problem.

LATEST NEWS, All patentees should be informed that comandclem sent a letter to mobil through president Goodluck at abuja, mobil have reply comandclem back. Currently comandclem is working in this letter

Till next time i will have the chance to post in this thread i say Good bye for now!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2011
Dr. Oguns, thanks for the latest info, GOD bless you real good, Amen.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2011
In order to allow peace to reign, in order to allow saibuhari to divulge ALL he knows against Comandclem, I hereby state as follows:                                                  @ That I am petty.                                               @ That I am one of the "paid agents of Comandclem"                                                        @ That I was the one who published all the documents for Comandclem.                                                        @  That I have been posting to this Assembly with "several usernames to deceive patentees".                                             @  That I was the one who impersonated as the "Manager of ccnl that visited the Assembly".                                         @  That I was the one who wrote and published the letter claimed to come from Comandclem Nigeria Limited.                                                                @ That I falsely said in the letter that Comandclem Patentees Forum would be launched. This is false because Comandclem has two websites already.                                                @ That all my posts in this Assembly are false and meant to deceive patentees.                                               @  That all the allegations preferred against me by saibuhari, and other patentees and non-patentees which I may not remember to list here are true.                                                 @ That I accept in advance, that I COMMIT ALL FUTURE ALLEGATIONS THAT MAY BE PREFERRED AGAINST ME by saibuhari, fellow patentees and non.patentees.                                                     @ That saibuhari and others and fellow patentees should forgive me o o o o                                                      HAPPY DELIBERATIONS!                                                    

This is a satirical reply and does not address the issues. You are satirically accepting responsibility on all allegations just to distract from addressing the issues. Omokemesi, I insist you address the issues. N

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.