Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,374 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157123 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2011
I dreamt and saw Airmark negotiating purchase of barbeach from LAGOS STATE. I saw Banjo was busy negotiating purchase of all the canals in lagos. I equally saw Omokemesi with 6 women, all pregnant for him. He allayed their fear and asked them to keep the pregnancy that come August 17, he will be so rich that  Dangote, Otedola and Adenuga's wealth put together will not compare with the wealth that will come to him. He promised to marry all of them on that day. He equally asked his friends to bring their sisters for acquisition. Look women, it is in your own interest you your pregnancy and give birth for me to ack as point of contact with me. When I become rich on Aug 17, women will be coming to meMy dream did not stop there. I equally saw him in Sanusi's office in CBN negotiating buyout of Afribank, BankPHB and Springbank. Infact I overhead him call Tayo Aderinokun to come manage the banks for him. E bi like say Omokemesi don dey craze because of that money. By August 17, am sure he will be a guest of Yaba left. But wetin Banjo wan do with canal? Maybe seaport. Confused thiEVES.

ON AUGUST 17, WE STAND
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2011
Banjo shut up! You are a nobody. You boast a lot yet you depend solely on patentees money to survive. Dont bother disturbing us about who you are for we know already. You are a dependent of comandclem. Without comandclem, you are a dead man.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:02am On Aug 09, 2011
I hail you my guys missuzoma and arena007. The comandclem thieves are fighting their last battles. Only God knows where they will be or what they will do come August 17. I just hope they dont commit suicide or die of heart attack - especially Omokemesi.

Missuzoma thanks for noticing that since we started count down for them they have not been dropping dates as to when mobil will pay. Shame don kill them die. At least we have been saved from shameless posts of mobil will today, mobil will pay tomorrow. I know they will be counting their losses by now. That old man (Uwemedimo) recruited them to milk dry unsuspecting nigerians.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2011
See your life outside now !! You just sit dawn and compose un-reasonable comments as if you are taking to you mugus. How come your life has now turn to this saienvelop ?! You are getting depress day in day out. You now talk let primary one student who has nothing in his brain than to hear the sound of break time. I imagine how you could fill if you heard of the contract i just won worth millions of naira with the founder of ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY ILE-IFE, THE POLY TECH ILE-IFE, OUR SAVIOUR INSTITUTE OF AMERICA, NEW YORK and so on, you now said i dey chop patentee money, mugu as forgot that am a patentee too!! "saienvelop loss of memory is now affecting you ooh" i think what your mugu companion says about "sico" is now affecting u and you truely need a doctor. I said it, your brain is now getting tired day in day out. This is not saibuhari i knew ooh, this is saienvelop now. Very soon you will be affected by loss of memory. shame do last longer than joy for people like you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2011
BREAKING NEWS!                                                 MR. B. E. SAIBUHARI                                                      BAGS                                                              COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY                                             1st  ANNIVERSARY                                              NATIONAL AWARD !                                             Watch Out For Full Report of  How Mr. Brown Envelope Saibuhari  was chosen as the  winner of                                               " NATIONAL DISSERVICE                                                   AWARD"                                                      ~OMOKEMESI                           ,                                                                          .                        ,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2011
i can say categorically somebody here has multiple usernames on this forum claiming to have a team that would derail this thread.im a matured investor and i need not to be told who to listen to.as for all your effort to cause confusion here,it wont work except those that cannot discern uncoordinated minds.ccnl, keep the flag flying, u have my full support.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2011
WE ARE NOT AT WAR!                                              I want to allay the fears of viewers, patentees and the administrators of this forum that we are not at war. I just  want this forum to continue to exist and lively and informative.                                                         I don't have any personal animosity against Saibuhari as a person. BUT I highly detest his heartless un patriotism without given any tangible reason why he did not want comfort for Nigerians and rapid economic recovery for Nigeria through payment of  well deserved royalties to Prof Uwemedimoh by Mobil.                                                                     I know that many of those fighting against payment of royalties by Mobil are not actually supporting Mobil.                                                                    They know that if Mobil pays royalty to Comandclem today, their own companies using the same paint are in trouble!                                                                      By the virtue of Saibuhari's   profession, he should not Debase FACTS and Promote FICTIONS.                                                 It is only in the courts that it is not wrong for a lawyer to even plead for mercy for his client found guilty by a Judge for armed robbery and murder. This is because the lawyer  was still doing the work for which he was paid.                                                              But what is the interest of our friend in our case?   After all he said he was not sent to this Assembly.                                          I still promise to shake his hand whenever we meet to celebrate the payment of royalty to Comandclem by Mobil.   You will still be alive to witness the ceremony in Jesus Name.                                                                    ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
Making hope out of hopelessness. Move on with your lives.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
this omokemesi is a very good scam artist and intelligent at that. smh
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
babaearly:

this omokemesi is a very good scam artist and intelligent at that. smh

Would you mind defining the bolded? And if indeed he is what you are describing, then you must give him credit for being "a very good scam artist and an intelligent" one. Give him credit at least for starting the Patentees Assembly to enable you call him a "scam artist"

As I mentioned in one of my posts, this forum has become an all-comers affair. People who have no business being here talk less of commenting on this grave issue of patents and royalties. Why is it that some Nigerians can never identify with what is just and righteous? I have watched pathetically with studied silence the level of degenerate reasoning and uncouthed language some folks have displayed in this assembly. Has'nt there been cases of patents infringement and copyrights issues ever heard of in Nigeria at all, nay around the world? If so how can that of CCNL be labelled as scam? A lot of ignorance is at play here by those who think they are here to "liberate" who I see a case of "birds of the same feathers flocking together" as a trio in evil machinations. My candid advice to the trio and others of like minded: Be careful what you wish for yourself, nature has a cruel way of fulfilling evil dreams and desires. Enough of these useless, obnoxious and meaningless rantings. To all Patentees:

1. Read Luke 18: 1 Never give up.
2. Don't loose your focus,
4. Don't get sidetracked by non-issues.
3. Remain sharp and keep abreast of current happenings, the end is almost at hand.

Finally, be vigilant and fight like a soldier, run the race like an athelete according to the rules and be patient like a farmer who waits for the first and latter rains after planting, then the harvest.

Longlive Comandclem! Longlive Patentees!! Longlive Nigeria!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
Omokemesi:

BREAKING NEWS!                                                 MR. B. E. SAIBUHARI                                                      BAGS                                                              COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY                                             1st  ANNIVERSARY                                              NATIONAL AWARD !                                             Watch Out For Full Report of  How Mr. Brown Envelope Saibuhari  was chosen as the  winner of                                               " NATIONAL DISSERVICE                                                   AWARD"                                                      ~OMOKEMESI                           ,                                                                          .                        ,

grin grin grin
Definitely, he deserves it.

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 5:55am On Aug 11, 2011
FROM THE COURT- By Caleb Ayansina. (Vanguard)
1. Police in Abuja have arraigned a male hairdresser before an Abuja Magistrate Court for allegedly stealing his customer's BlackBerry smart phone.
2. An employee of China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation, CCECC, Abuja, has been sentenced to a two-month jail term by an Abuja Magistrate's Court for stealing the company's machine.
3. An Abuja Magistrate's Court last week ordered a 30-year-old labourer to cool off in prison for the next 90 days for stealing three handsets valued @ N25,000 and THREE HANDSET BATTERIES.

So, I wonder what happens to our $296Billion case that can not find itself in ATLEAST one Nigerian daily, not to talk of an International media. I stand to be more ENLIGHTENED and CORRECTED!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2011
@airmark i have said it dat u shld stop displaying yr madness on dis forum u thought posting a pics here wil stop of saying truth or yr all criminal acts on dis forum u made a very big mistake because u have failed the battle just begins clock is tickling go back to where u belong before yr illness  become uncurable  see dis mumu ode i dey laugh ooooo we de kampe no shaking at all saibuhari god bless u my brother
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2011
Criminal brown envilope. U dont even fine! As urgly as monkey. U must surely b among those who Charles Darwin saw b4 propounding d Darwanian Theory. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I still dey laugh oh!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2011
@ i dey laugh oooo sureboy post ur pics and let everybody see it if u are defiant enough i repeat posting unnecessary pics here wiil not stop us from saying the truth so sureboy post dat ur monster pics so as to see yr criminal face
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2011
@ i dey laugh oooo sureboy post ur pics and let everybody see it if u are defiant enough i repeat posting unnecessary pics here wiil not stop us from saying the truth so sureboy post dat ur monster pics so as to see yr criminal face
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2011
@Arenal, am really expecting your next abuse but you wave pass it by abusing airmark. Their some people who are wise, their some set of people who are foolishly wise in another aspect, but the most common thing in this expect is never to be ninny. @marm, i dont blame you and at the same time i dont mind you. Am just going to ask you some simple question again. 1: Are you are patentee ? 2:Tell me if you are a patentee who force you to register as a patentee, because i know all patentee register willingly. Peace out. May God bless us and my he bless comandclem too.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2011
Saibuhari, is that your face ? No it should not be yours. You really look !? Well, you are a God creature as well cause if it was Arenal it would rain abuses on You like mad. Airmark, airmark, airmark, am still thinking of what i can do to you lol, !
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ Banjo24, why is it that you don't want me to say my mind, afterall, am not abusing, accusing or blaming anyone. What is wrong in what I posted? Pls tell me.
Pls can anyone in the house come to my rescue? Pls hepl me ask Banjo, what is wrong in my last post.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ banjo, silence is better for that arena (a.rse licker)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
@marms, i think banjo mistook your comments for those against ccnl. You should know that comandclem is fighting against forces only God can help us surmount. mobil would do anything to stop ccnl from getting solidarity from nigerians. Saibuhari also confirmed he bribed journalists to get his story published. Imagine how much mobil could pay media houses to kill this case off the views of the populace. That's pathetic society we found ourselves. So take it easy bro.

@ banjo, i had told you guys that i know Mr. brown envelope well and have correct data about him. Dont get it twisted. grin grin grin

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
SAIBUHARI IS, INDEED, VERY HANDSOME! @ Saibuhari, i must confess and admit that God really took a lot of patience and time to create you outwardly. When I saw your pix, I removed my glasses and still saw a handsome Saibuhari ! I was forced to go back to read all your posts in Comandclem Patentees Assembly and became confused. Is it possible for the same God who created you handsomely outwardily, to assign Satan, the devil, to complete your creation inwardly? I fervently pray that while you are asleep, THE FIRST SURGEON, your Creator, will perform major operation on you and replace all evils that Satan planted in your heart, so as to be useful to God and humanity. You can not please God or escape the wrath of God if you are handsome but rotten inside and lack the fear of God in all your behaviours and dealings. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen,

The time is fast approaching. The time and date for airmark and omokemesi, Banjo, Surebobo and co to become automatic billionnares. That date is August 17. By that date all promises omokemesi and his gang have been giving patentees will come to fulfulment. August 17 will mark an end to abject poverty to which they found themselves. August 17 will mark an end to unending promises of when mobil will pay because on that day mobil must pay or be liquidated according to the gangsters. The fools are fighting hard to distract Saibuhari, Arena07 and missuzoma from saying the truth and from exposing them. But the harder they fight, the harder we take the fight to them. No retreat, no surrender. We are watching them. They have prepared in two ways.  They have procured bullion vans and coffins at the same time. What for you may ask. The bullion van is to convey billions from mobil home on August 17  but coffin is for their burial same date should mobil be liquidated for failing to pay. Why burial? Because they have resolved to commit suicide. They think its the best way to avoid the shame of facing patentees. I pity them sha!
ON AUGUST 17 WE STAND.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
August 17 is a make or mar date for Airmak and his fellow thieves of patentee money. How will they face patentees? What promises on earth will they give to patentees?

Marms caught the joke by publishing insignificant cases published in national dailies. But a case that has the potential to liquidate mobil is not published even by PM news. A case that has the potential of bringing obama to nigeria to beg for mobil is not published even by Eko news. A case even the gossip magazines didnt carry has a lot of question mark around it. When I posted some time ago that there is no case in court b/w comandclem and mobil people thought I was joking. Till today there is still no case in court. Where will these thieves get the money they are expecting on August 17, remains a dream caused by acute malaria and typhoid fever. These jesters, these clowns sent here by comandclem to deceive those that want to be deceived are now confused because they have told different kind of lies and have run short of lies. Since I started my count down to Aug 17, they changed tactics by saying that no date has been fixed for hearing but that a suit has been instituted. Fools can only deceive fools. ON AUGUST 17 WE STAND. NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
I looked once and knew they posted a fake case number. No bribery can bury a story of this magnitude.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
See how banjo bullied marms. Others will now be too scared to voice their feelings. Poor souls. Next wednesday is d-day.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
Only timid people will be intimidated by Banjo. Banjo is a nobody. Airmark is a a jester. Omokemesi is a con artist. They are doomed to fail.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
August 17 is their albatross. They may run but cannot hide. Con fools all of them. August 17 is waiting patiently for them. Where will Airmark run to on August 17? How will Omokemesi take the fate that awaits him. DOOMED MEN ALL OF THEM. 17/8/11 IS WAITING FOR YOU. NO MORE LYING AND DECEIVING PATENTEES.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2011
@banjo u can't say any negative comment on d pics reason was because the pics is more handsome than u if not u would have turn dis thread to gallery like d way u fools are shouting about saibrown envelop where is sureboy if na your papa born you post yr pics here to let everyone see your criminal face@airmark i said u are too soft for me to handle i belived oneday the psychic doctors dat are looking for u will soon get u cause what u just did today shows dat yr maddness has got to 85 degree airmark airmark airmark how many times did i called u it remains 15 degree before it become uncurable go back to where u belong
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2011
Nigerian can be so currupt to the extent of telling the world he bribed journalists:

saibuhari:

I read the posts of these confused 419 agents concerning press coverage of ccnl activities. Please ask them how much it costs them to buy air time at Ogun Radio station and where they get money to pay. Ask them where they get money to do full page adverts in sun newspaper and how they get money to pay. How come the same press they accuse of blackout in support of mobil was able to publish several stories about the case in the past? At my small level I have organised functions in the past where over 6 newspaper houses and 2 TV stations attended and gave coverage. What did it cost me, brown envelope of N4000 for each journalist to defray transportation cost aside from food and drink served at the event. Who are these guys fooling? Comandclem makes money daily from patentee registration, what do they do with the money? They equally make money from liberation newspaper. What do they do with it? The truth is that they have no facts to present to the press should the press come calling. Infact, if there is any newsworthy info from comandclem, pressmen all over the world would struggle to have them for free. Just look at the amount involved. Some pressmen would even pay to have news from comandclem. But the truth is that there is no new thing from comandclem since the appeal court asked them to action any company they find infringing on their patent. They have not been able to approach any court since then till today. They claim they have gone to supreme court and are expecting judgment in 21 days. We are waiting for them and their judgment from supreme court. Which supreme court? All na lie. They didnt go to any supreme court. A simple case of worker dragging his employers to court is seen all over the papers, how much more such a high profile case as this. Cnll gangsters please repent.
He will soon face the law. Trust me.

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2011
CCNL MANAGEMENT HOLDS A MEETING WITH THE PATENTEES IN OGBOMOSO.

This is to inform the esteemed CCNL PATENTEES in Oyo State especially PATENTEES in Ogbomoso that there shall be an important meeting today Friday 12/08/2011 at Ogbomoso Town Hall , Oja-Igbo by 2:30 pm.
Latest news as it affects the legal battle between CCNL and MPNU over patent right infringement litigation , and the current strategies to be adopted by CCNL to pursue the pending litigation in court shall be disscussed. Most importantly , the support of the CCNL Patentees to pursue the pending court case to its logical conclusion and overwhelming victory shall be discussed in details today at Ogbomoso Town Hall Oja-Igbo by 2:30 pm.
The attendance of CCNL PATENTEES in Oyo State is very important so as to be updated with the current state of affairs in CCNL.

Announcer: CCNL STATE MANAGER OF OYO STATE - JEREMIA H. SUNDAY / ENGR 08034844389.

Through:

~Yusuf_Akure
alia
~usefulman.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2011
@Yusuf, thank you for always bringing us reasonable information.

It shows that you know the genuine reason why this thread was instituted.

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!!

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.